Ck207

N400 Seattle (merged)

3,836 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, marofams said:

I applied in March 2020 and I just saw online that I was mailed RFE but there are no uploaded documents yet. I'm applying not based on marriage just after 5 years of residency, any ideas what the RFE is for?

No one will know what you submitted in your package, or if you answered all questions in the form as expected. You will have to wait until a document is uploaded in your account, or you receive the request. The document upload can take a day or 2 to show up in the documents tab. Best luck, I hope it's just extra documents that you need to provide, and it's a really good sign anyway that they are working on your case.

26 minutes ago, MGMA said:

No one will know what you submitted in your package, or if you answered all questions in the form as expected. You will have to wait until a document is uploaded in your account, or you receive the request. The document upload can take a day or 2 to show up in the documents tab. Best luck, I hope it's just extra documents that you need to provide, and it's a really good sign anyway that they are working on your case.

Yes, that's true. I just didn't see RFEs a lot on this forum in N400 cases so was just wondering but I will wait and see what gets posted or when I receive it in the mail. Anyway, thank you for your response and I will keep updating the tracker with any new info. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
On 4/11/2021 at 9:19 AM, marofams said:

I applied in March 2020 and I just saw online that I was mailed RFE but there are no uploaded documents yet. I'm applying not based on marriage just after 5 years of residency, any ideas what the RFE is for?

We also applied based on 5-year residency in early 2020.  We also recently received an RFE notification on the account, but as of today they haven't uploaded any documents, nor have we received any hard copy documents in the mail.  It may take a few days and I'll try and remember to update the forum with any new info.  

3 minutes ago, Kam🇺🇸 said:

Hello everyone just want to add update we are scheduled for interview May 11

thanks I wish everybody get interviews soon 

Congratulations!! - can you please add your information on this sheet? Just so we can track...thanks 

On 4/9/2021 at 2:18 PM, TheDude123 said:

Got update today! 10 days before predicted in spreadsheet. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FcItCasVItCDsUNEbDu15IRQ-AbDMRJWsiljwtz5WRI/edit#gid=1497976778 updated. 

interview date will be update when send by mail...

I thought I will get email or SMS when they updated it, but so far got nothing. 

attached screenshot of how it looks like, not sure why the right counter is showing 9 months.. seems awfully broken feature.. 

@seahawk24 you are next 🥳

Thanks man! Refreshing the page everyday now. I have waited 21 years a few more. Good luck with your interview.

8 hours ago, Kam🇺🇸 said:

Hello everyone just want to add update we are scheduled for interview May 11

thanks I wish everybody get interviews soon 

Did you try to expedite your case in anyway? or make a request to USCIS?

Just trying to understand if your case is an anomaly or processing times are really going down.

Anyway, happy for you. Hope your interview goes well. Good luck!

1 minute ago, AlienLife said:

Did you try to expedite your case in anyway? or make a request to USCIS?

Just trying to understand if your case is an anomaly or processing times are really going down.

Anyway, happy for you. Hope your interview goes well. Good luck!

Thanks my friend 

no we just apply normal way also I have 2 other family friend they are same processing

and  I'm sure the The process getting faster than before 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.