Ck207

N400 Seattle (merged)

3,836 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, JFH said:

Before it said “we reviewed your biometrics...”. My counter still shows estimated completion in January 2021 and the dreaded “we are taking longer than we expected”. 

I see, mine used to say that, but this is what I see now:

As of *********, we are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number ************. Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time. We will let you know if we need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I had an estimated completion of Nov before not it has disappeared! N400 applied Aug 2019

Instead, I have the following message:

As of September 10, 2019, we are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number IOExxxxx. Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time. We will let you know if we need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Edited by Love_Victoria

6 hours ago, Love_Victoria said:

I had an estimated completion of Nov before not it has disappeared! N400 applied Aug 2019

Instead, I have the following message:

As of September 10, 2019, we are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number IOExxxxx. Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time. We will let you know if we need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

That sounds promising that the estimated completion date has disappeared. I am

hoping that means you are in the final stage of waiting!

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

14 hours ago, Danko1 said:

My message just changed to this one as well! I wonder if it means we are getting closer or they just changed the generic page :(

Maybe generic, my completion date not until med year next year, and it changed to this as well. When did you file your case?

49 minutes ago, MGMA said:

Ok, this is very strange. I went to case history and this is what I see: 

"Invalid date Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS"

Any one saw this before? 

You are not alone. I see this in my case history: 

Invalid date Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS
September 14, 2019 We scheduled you for a biometrics appointment
September 10, 2019 We received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and mailed you a receipt notice. It is being processed at our Integrated Operating Env location.

I don’t have the “invalid date...” message in my account. That’s a strange one, for sure. 

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

I see the invalid date in my case history as well!

Invalid date Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS
**** We scheduled you for a biometrics appointment.
**** We received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and mailed you a receipt notice. It is being processed at our Integrated Operating Env location

All, 

I am thinking of creating a Whatsapp Group for N-400 Seattle Forum members. This forum along with the spreadsheet tracker is good, however i imagine that a whatsapp group should be helpful for people to have quicker communications on any N-400 related topic and stay in touch more easily (This forum requires logging in etc). Both this online forum and whatsapp group can co-exist. Thoughts? 

19 hours ago, Shivoham said:

All, 

I am thinking of creating a Whatsapp Group for N-400 Seattle Forum members. This forum along with the spreadsheet tracker is good, however i imagine that a whatsapp group should be helpful for people to have quicker communications on any N-400 related topic and stay in touch more easily (This forum requires logging in etc). Both this online forum and whatsapp group can co-exist. Thoughts? 

Will this not just create another place where information might be shared (and possibly split up info across even more locations to check)? Seems redundant to me. 

Me - London, England, Him - Seattle, USA, First met - September 2015 @ Walt Disney World, Florida 
September 2015 to 2016 - 65,000 miles flown between us as we did the LDR thing / 28th Nov 2016 - Married at the Space Needle in Seattle 
29th Nov 2016 - Concurrent filing of I-130, I-485, I-765 & I-131 sent to Chicago 
13th Jan 2017 - Biometrics / 3rd March 2017 - EAD/AP card arrived

14th Sept 2017 - Interviewed at Seattle local office. Card production status updated 6hrs later! 
21st Sept 2017 - LPR / Green Card arrived in the mail (via USPS Priority Mail)
20th June 2019 - I-751 Filed to Arizona / 29th June 2019 - NOA1 mail/written confirmation arrived with 18 month extension; LIN/Nebraska case number 
15th Nov 2019 - Biometrics taken / 19th May 2020 - New 10-Yr Card Being Produced / 22nd May 2020 - 10 Year Card received in the mail!

17th June 2020 - Submitted N-400 online, estimated case completion August 2021 (Biometrics reuse letter 
received Dec 2020)

11th August 2021 - Interview notification received / 28th September 2021 - Interviewed & Naturalized at Seattle FO

On 11/16/2020 at 11:06 PM, Shivoham said:

Thanks. you are welcome. 

We have  six sep 2019 filers in the tracker, so when july and august 2019 filers get interview calls, please do share the news as it helps us. 

On another note, i see that none of the 2020 filers in the tracker have got their biometrics done so far. I wonder what's going on! 2020-filers, has USCIS given any reason to you for the delay? 

I've not had any explanation for the lack of biometrics for my N-400. I had just assumed 'COVID' and that they'd either get to me, or re-use my late-2019 biometrics from my I-751 process (that completed in May 2020 without an interview)

Me - London, England, Him - Seattle, USA, First met - September 2015 @ Walt Disney World, Florida 
September 2015 to 2016 - 65,000 miles flown between us as we did the LDR thing / 28th Nov 2016 - Married at the Space Needle in Seattle 
29th Nov 2016 - Concurrent filing of I-130, I-485, I-765 & I-131 sent to Chicago 
13th Jan 2017 - Biometrics / 3rd March 2017 - EAD/AP card arrived

14th Sept 2017 - Interviewed at Seattle local office. Card production status updated 6hrs later! 
21st Sept 2017 - LPR / Green Card arrived in the mail (via USPS Priority Mail)
20th June 2019 - I-751 Filed to Arizona / 29th June 2019 - NOA1 mail/written confirmation arrived with 18 month extension; LIN/Nebraska case number 
15th Nov 2019 - Biometrics taken / 19th May 2020 - New 10-Yr Card Being Produced / 22nd May 2020 - 10 Year Card received in the mail!

17th June 2020 - Submitted N-400 online, estimated case completion August 2021 (Biometrics reuse letter 
received Dec 2020)

11th August 2021 - Interview notification received / 28th September 2021 - Interviewed & Naturalized at Seattle FO

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I have not see Seattle ASC reusing biometrics on forums online. I really hope they are reusing with the very long delays we are all facing.

6 hours ago, leethompson said:

I've not had any explanation for the lack of biometrics for my N-400. I had just assumed 'COVID' and that they'd either get to me, or re-use my late-2019 biometrics from my I-751 process (that completed in May 2020 without an interview)

Same thing with me and my husband, we filed in March and April 2020 and we haven't had our biometrics done yet. We had an earlier biometrics from April and September 2019 so I thought maybe they will reuse them. I'm not so sure now!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.