Ck207

N400 Seattle (merged)

3,836 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Shivoham said:

Update: Being a Sep 10 2019 filer, i had been checking my status everyday online. Yesterday (Feb 2), my status online changed to 'Interview was scheduled'. Like others, i hope to receive the interview date in a day or two. Funny thing is that the online status also shows 6 months wait time (meaning it has no relevance at all). 

Based on our tracker, the USCIS has got quite predictable, so much that i had anticipated my status change to be on Feb 2, and that's when it happened. Now, i expect my interview to fall on march 1st or 2nd. let's see :)

Just saw the interview letter posted on my account. the Interview date is March 02, as I had expected :)

2 hours ago, Shivoham said:

Just saw the interview letter posted on my account. the Interview date is March 02, as I had expected :)

Excellent! Based on your timing, and the fact that I filed 20 days after you, I’m expecting to see my status change in a little over 2 weeks, around my birthday. And my interview just after the middle of March. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

15 hours ago, Shivoham said:

Update: Being a Sep 10 2019 filer, i had been checking my status everyday online. Yesterday (Feb 2), my status online changed to 'Interview was scheduled'. Like others, i hope to receive the interview date in a day or two. Funny thing is that the online status also shows 6 months wait time (meaning it has no relevance at all). 

Based on our tracker, the USCIS has got quite predictable, so much that i had anticipated my status change to be on Feb 2, and that's when it happened. Now, i expect my interview to fall on march 1st or 2nd. let's see :)

Congratulations, this is great! Happy for you. 

Anyone with any news this week?

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

5 minutes ago, rowrowrowtheboat said:

I filed in mid Sept 2019. My interview was just scheduled for early March. 

Ah that’s very good to hear and congratulations. Which date did you file? I’m a September 30 filer so I’m trying to get an idea of when I’m likely to hear something. 

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

8 minutes ago, JFH said:

Ah that’s very good to hear and congratulations. Which date did you file? I’m a September 30 filer so I’m trying to get an idea of when I’m likely to hear something. 

I applied on Sept 15, 2019, and I did my biometrics on 10/13/2019. I believe yours is coming soon. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
24 minutes ago, rowrowrowtheboat said:

I applied on Sept 15, 2019, and I did my biometrics on 10/13/2019. I believe yours is coming soon. 

Congrats

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.