3,014 posts in this topic

On 8/4/2018 at 5:52 PM, Roms2017 said:

Entonces, ¿fueron aprobados para el vawa?

On 8/4/2018 at 5:52 PM, Roms2017 said:

Entonces, ¿fueron aprobados para el vawa?

Hello! please help me with this concern that worries me a lot!

My question is this:
To facilitate the work to the witnesses I provide the format in Microsoft WORD so that they only have to write the body of the letters, for that reason all the letters have the same format, the ID (identity document of each witness), address and telephone number were also attached together with each letter.

I read that having done it that way the USCIS agents consider it a fraud and they will deny me the case. What do you think about this and what can I do?

Thank you very much and God forbid!

Modelo de carta de testigo para terceros.jpg

4 hours ago, Florecita_Bella said:

Hello! please help me with this concern that worries me a lot!

My question is this:
To facilitate the work to the witnesses I provide the format in Microsoft WORD so that they only have to write the body of the letters, for that reason all the letters have the same format, the ID (identity document of each witness), address and telephone number were also attached together with each letter, They are also signed by a Notary Public, each letter was notarized in different states of the United States.

I read that having done it that way the USCIS agents consider it a fraud and they will deny me the case. What do you think about this and what can I do?

Thank you very much and God forbid!

Modelo de carta de testigo para terceros.jpg

Edited by Florecita_Bella

20 hours ago, valentine4God said:

guys please i need prayers today is my two years anniversary for my I 360 and i have not  had anything from them.

Have you made an infopass ? Sigh the way we have to suffer and wait ....prayers go out to you 

4 hours ago, Florecita_Bella said:

Hi dear .. 

i filed my case february 2018 like you and when i was doing the witness statments my lawyer did the format for them and they had to write the rest of the letter by themselves .. i asked the lawyer if this will be considered fraud by uscis beacause the format of the letters looks the same .. but he told me no !! That’s what my lawyer saied to me .. 

may be sandra has differnt opinion ! 

Hopefully we are in the right track and everything goes smooth for every one ! Don’t panic as long as you don’t make any thing wrong and the witnesses are real people you should be fine ! 

God bless !❤️ 

8 hours ago, Fishy89 said:

Hi dear .. 

i filed my case february 2018 like you and when i was doing the witness statments my lawyer did the format for them and they had to write the rest of the letter by themselves .. i asked the lawyer if this will be considered fraud by uscis beacause the format of the letters looks the same .. but he told me no !! That’s what my lawyer saied to me .. 

may be sandra has differnt opinion ! 

Hopefully we are in the right track and everything goes smooth for every one ! Don’t panic as long as you don’t make any thing wrong and the witnesses are real people you should be fine ! 

God bless !❤️ 

Hello Fishy89, thank you very much for answering, Sandra says that not only the letters are the same, also the layout is the same and that is why they are going to think that it is fraud. Your lawyer also sent the same format / layout for all the witnesses?

I have not been able to sleep crying, maybe I should leave for my country if they are going to deny me my case anyway. I do not know what to do. I did not fraud!

I thank you and Sandra for your comments, it is a good collaboration and help what you do for me ...

I'm devastated :(

Hugs....

27 minutes ago, Florecita_Bella said:

Hello Fishy89, thank you very much for answering, Sandra says that not only the letters are the same, also the layout is the same and that is why they are going to think that it is fraud. Your lawyer also sent the same format / layout for all the witnesses?

I have not been able to sleep crying, maybe I should leave for my country if they are going to deny me my case anyway. I do not know what to do. I did not fraud!

I thank you and Sandra for your comments, it is a good collaboration and help what you do for me ...

I'm devastated :(

Hugs....

Yes my lawyer sent them the same format/layout and they typed the body of the letter by themselves .. i asked him about it .. but he told me no .. this is not gonna make any problem !!!! 

Now iam concernd !!! Oh my godness ! 

The witnesses are real people and they wrote the letters by themselves .. letters are signed and notarized by themselves and has their ID too !!! 

That’s so stressful :( 

14 minutes ago, Fishy89 said:

Yes my lawyer sent them the same format/layout and they typed the body of the letter by themselves .. i asked him about it .. but he told me no .. this is not gonna make any problem !!!! 

Now iam concernd !!! Oh my godness ! 

The witnesses are real people and they wrote the letters by themselves .. letters are signed and notarized by themselves and has their ID too !!! 

That’s so stressful :( 

my witnesses took them to notarize themselves and some letters have notaries of different states, but Sandra thinks that USCIS thought that the same person wrote all the letters ....

What can we do now?, Can we find a second opinion? I have understood that Sandra is the most prepared person on this topic.
I am not stop crying .....

1 minute ago, Florecita_Bella said:

Are your letters notarized by a notary public like mine? my witnesses took them to notarize themselves and some letters have notaries of different states, but Sandra thinks that USCIS thought that the same person wrote all the letters .... :(

What can we do now ?, I am not stop crying .....

Yes all my letters are notarized by notary public ... but my witness wrote them and my lawyer had to read them and adjust them first and then they took them back read them again and notrized them by themselves ! 

I don’t know what we did wrong !! Because of the layout and format they may deny the application !! And simply ignore the abuse ?? The hospital records abd the doctors affidavits too !! 

They will leave us suffering from our abusive relationships instead of helping us !! 

Iam crying like you right now .. ,, 

i don’t know what to do .. iam lost !

10 minutes ago, Fishy89 said:

Yes all my letters are notarized by notary public ... but my witness wrote them and my lawyer had to read them and adjust them first and then they took them back read them again and notrized them by themselves ! 

I don’t know what we did wrong !! Because of the layout and format they may deny the application !! And simply ignore the abuse ?? The hospital records abd the doctors affidavits too !! 

They will leave us suffering from our abusive relationships instead of helping us !! 

Iam crying like you right now .. ,, 

i don’t know what to do .. iam lost !

Is it okay for you to ask your lawyer again about that? my lawyer does not answer my calls ...
There should be something we can do! someone here to guide us if there is anything we can do please

Just now, Florecita_Bella said:

Is it okay for you to ask your lawyer again about that? my lawyer does not answer my calls ...
There should be something we can do! someone here to guide us if there is anything we can do please

When did you file exactly ? Did you applied for EAD ??  I will call my lawyer and will keep you posted .. if you knew anything please let me know too .. 

god will never let us down !! 

Prayers .. 

5 minutes ago, Fishy89 said:

When did you file exactly ? Did you applied for EAD ??  I will call my lawyer and will keep you posted .. if you knew anything please let me know too .. 

god will never let us down !! 

Prayers .. 

A few days ago. No, do not apply for EAD, the lawyer has not yet given me the delivery receipt. thank you I will also try to investigate on my side ....
Faith in God! God help us....

Filed: Timeline

I know this is a very stressful process but I think you guys are overthinking things. First, I dont believe the affidavits as you described fall into the category of being suspected to be written by the same person. Yes, they all have the same template. But that shouldnt be an issue because the body of the letter(s) were written by different individuals. Everyone writes differently, uses different words, different formatting- uses different phrases. So it should be clear when reading them that they all used the same template but were written by different individuals. If you wrote the letter in its entirety and simply gave it to someone to sign thats a different story. But you didnt. The letters contain their words in a premade template.   

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, Florecita_Bella said:

Thank you, what do you think about the letters of the witnesses are written with the same writing format?

Thank you for invoking God in our ways, he will help us!

The essence of notarizing the witness statement is to prove that the affidavit is signed in the presence of a notary by the individual making the statement in this case your witnesses. The template is just a guide as for them to assert all necessary information however, it is not expected the the entire content of such affidavit will be the same for all the witnesses. If you are sure sure the witness statement has just the same template but different context then it won’t be deemed a fraud. Relax!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.