3,014 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
10 hours ago, MJM2001 said:

I just received an email regarding my EAD approval in January. I'm an April '17 filer. I'm hoping this means they're looking at my case. Got the EAD in Jan after about 2 months processing - just after the date of the update I just received. I just want this over

Hello,I don’t understand your message!do u mean ur EAD was approved in January and you get the notification in May???or Ian is the notification about your 1-360?and what day did you file in April?thanks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
8 hours ago, PEANUTBUTTER28 said:

Everytime I send an inquiry online about my pending i485, When I check it online they keep saying that the review on why my case is taking longer than the usual is completed and correspondence is mailed to me. I never get a mail nor my lawyer does 

How long are you waiting for?? 

I’m having the same problem. 

When was your interview??? 

Mine was on January 17th, 2018, and since then, they only said that is pending adjudication 

2 hours ago, Kleenex12 said:

Hello,I don’t understand your message!do u mean ur EAD was approved in January and you get the notification in May???or Ian is the notification about your 1-360?and what day did you file in April?thanks!

I don't understand it either. Applied for EAD November, got the card January and now I get some random email nearly 5 months later saying card is produced and delivered. I filed 360 April 4. 

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline

YOUR EACxxxxx... HAS BEEN UPDATED. Got email and text message around 12am today only to realize they are just updating EAD that I have been using since last year!!! EFFICIENCY at its peak

Edited by TBoneTX
mask receipt number

58 minutes ago, MJM2001 said:

I don't understand it either. Applied for EAD November, got the card January and now I get some random email nearly 5 months later saying card is produced and delivered. I filed 360 April 4. 

I got the same email yesterday and I have same timeline as yours,  was confused at first. 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
15 hours ago, MJM2001 said:

I just received an email regarding my EAD approval in January. I'm an April '17 filer. I'm hoping this means they're looking at my case. Got the EAD in Jan after about 2 months processing - just after the date of the update I just received. I just want this over

I think they are working on the email/text system.  I got two emails about stuff from last year.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

2 hours ago, bold said:

YOUR EAC1893737... HAS BEEN UPDATED. Got email and text message around 12am today only to realize they are just updating EAD that I have been using since last year!!! EFFICIENCY at its peak

You cabt post your reciept number like that

1 hour ago, Ilo said:

I got the same email yesterday and I have same timeline as yours,  was confused at first. 

I got this too qas so excited thought my I136 was approved n saw this late message 

1 hour ago, Ilo said:

Yeah I'm really confused! 

10 minutes ago, Pinkrlion said:

I think they are working on the email/text system.  I got two emails about stuff from last year.

Well that's just crappy! I wanted a different email! 

4 hours ago, MJM2001 said:

Uscis is a mess. I filed in March 2017 and so far I haven’t heard anything about my I360. I applied for my EAD late March and I had my biometrics taken this week. I doubt that they r looking into April cases.

Edited by Goyo

38 minutes ago, Goyo said:

Uscis is a mess. I filed in March 2017 and so far I haven’t heard anything about my I360. I applied for my EAD late March and I had my biometrics taken this week. I doubt that they r looking into April cases.

Yes i think there must be some mess up with their system, maybe they are updating it hopefully. So far I have received 4 emails about my approval, all saying the same thing and coming on different days.

Filed: Other Timeline
4 hours ago, bold said:

YOUR EAC1893737... HAS BEEN UPDATED. Got email and text message around 12am today only to realize they are just updating EAD that I have been using since last year!!! EFFICIENCY at its peak

your receipt number should be kept confidential at all times. You can do an unexpected damage to your application by this type of carelessness. please delete this post

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, Goyo said:

I'm equally a March 2017 filer, I didn't get a Prima Facie determination until about 3 weeks ago and that can after i contacted my congressman office. Everything is running really slow, and with VAWA still pending I doubt it's a good idea to travel back home with AP, MY dad is 75 years old, I doubt I will ever see him again with the way things are going :( 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.