3,014 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Veronika691 said:

Hi, friends,

I had interview this April and got a letter - case under review.

After almost month waiting for approval or at least rfe, did not get nothing and  called 1800 phone number.

They have not even heard about my interview, could not provide me any information,

the only info they have from 2016! Like in the woods!

I guess, what kind of people work there and what they are doing?

I’m in the same boat. 

They sent me a letter telling me that my case is currently pending adjudication.

Do  you know what’s it mean? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
4 hours ago, Veronika691 said:

Hi, friends,

I had interview this April and got a letter - case under review.

After almost month waiting for approval or at least rfe, did not get nothing and  called 1800 phone number.

They have not even heard about my interview, could not provide me any information,

the only info they have from 2016! Like in the woods!

I guess, what kind of people work there and what they are doing?

I don't know what is going on, first of all the vawa waiting increase 19.5 months and when you get approve another 1 year waiting period to be interview in case interview is approved another 3 or 6 months to review, like everything is messed for real

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
10 hours ago, Fishy89 said:

Hi all ..

iam a new vawa filer february 2018

my fingerprints app march 2018 

but iam really disappointed !! Before i file i was a silent reader and the time fame was 9 momths up to 15 months :( ... 

now you are saying it’s 15 months up to 19 months :( i feel bad .. i feel like it’s forever  

on top of that iam still undertreatment because of the abusive relationship i had .. 

any advice ?! Any hope ? Any support ? 

Thanks !

There is hope because you are a survivor of domestic  violence!. Every year in the  U..S between  3.000 to 4.000 women/men are murdered by their husbands/wives/partners.75% of the Countries in the world  do not have Laws to protect  foreigns  battered in their Countries.  

It's  not easy to wait but honor those who lost their lives  because of domestic  violence, how? SPEAK OUT AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!.

IF you  cannot work then volunteer, if you don't have  a place to stay  search in your  State about "low housing program" or go to a shelter  for  victims  of domestic  violence .If you don't  have food then contact the food bank in your  State and check the  pantry  program  as well.  If you  need clothes or furniture contact the Salvation  Army and some non profit  charities in your  State.If you  are depressed apply for Medicaid  go to see a doctor , attend  group therapy,check with shelters  for  victims of domestic  violence. If you need to work and don't have anyone to  watch your child then search for free summer programs in your  State. If you lonely  remember  I am here for You, we are here for you.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sandra can you answer me. 

I had my interview in January 17th, 2018, and the IO said that my case was approved. But since that day I did not receive any notice. 

I already did an infopass and they said to me that my case is currently pending adjudication.

I’m already divorced from my abusive ex-husband, and I have them the original copy of my divorce. 

its any chance that they can cancel and/or denied my green card?  

Hi everyone! Thanks to all of those, who replied me back with my other question. I appreciate the feedbacks, I been so busy and Its been so long since the last time I log in here! But I finally received an update about my case, I was worried before that uscis would send me back my application back, since I omitted accidentally one thing in the application form I-360.  I received this today, and also with a letter of uscis telling me that my case was received, however, I’m confused in whatever the did accept my case or they would send me back my papers back to fix my error :huh: I dont know what this means, if its really accepted or not :unsure: 

30EAC7FA-37DB-46B4-A629-B01790202F82.jpeg

1 hour ago, Blackangel said:

I’m in the same boat. 

They sent me a letter telling me that my case is currently pending adjudication.

Do  you know what’s it mean? 

In my opinion it only means that the officer who works with your case is too lazy, I think that the number of applicants is the same, why processing times become longer and longer? Because they use trumps new regulations and get advantages - work slower and make the process as much more inconvenient as they can. I had interview almost month ago, but they don't have any information that I've already attended interview. Some people are more lucky and their cases keep more decent officers, that's the answer. You have to apply for help of your congressman office, come there in person, bring all concerning your case papers and write a letter, describing the whole situation. Wish you'll get info in 2-3 weeks. My congressman office helped me.

4 minutes ago, Valerie899 said:

I received this also, with no priority day. I’m so confused :unsure:

69962C0D-A44E-46A1-9304-1918BCA7492F.jpeg

This is your receipt notice. Use the receipt date to count for processing times (currently 15+ months). Priority date is only for spouses of LPRs who need to wait for a visa number to become available. If your spouse is a US citizen, you don’t need to wait for that and don’t have a priority date. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, betelgeuse said:

So from what I've read, it only takes USCIS 15-19 months to approve I360? And then you still have to wait for an interview for like a year, and then God knows how long after the interview?

This is crazy...

:D exactly, only God know how long after interview

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi guys, 

Today i received an update from USCIS stating that they have issued a RFE for my VAWA. My PD is 2nd Feb 2018.

So cases are moving forward. I will post an update once i receive the RFE

Edited by Willow81

Timeline
2 hours ago, Willow81 said:

Hi guys, 

Today i received an update from USCIS stating that they have issued a RFE for my VAWA. My PD is 2nd Feb 2018.

So cases are moving forward. I will post an update once i receive the RFE

Okay thanks post it.

I filled feb 21st

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.