3,014 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, PEANUTBUTTER28 said:

that is for your previous EAD submission. That is also category c09 because you submitted it based also on a pending i485. I am happy for you but please make sure so that you can avoid further problems in the future. if it is based on the newly submitted i765, youre supposed to have a new case number coz even on renewals of ead we get new case number.. just my one cent. And they just dont send approval. maybe you can track your package if you just sent it on the 27th and if they received it already. or make an info pass

Yes i checked to find out if it is the one that isent recent,, you are right it is previous the one that my husband petition me ..you know in jan imade acal at uscis to ask about work authorisation they told me iwill not get work Authorisation becouse my. Husband did not submit what usci requested him.which was another sponsor

2 minutes ago, Naperi said:

Yes i checked to find out if it is the one that isent recent,, you are right it is previous the one that my husband petition me ..you know in jan imade acal at uscis to ask about work authorisation they told me iwill not get work Authorisation becouse my. Husband did not submit what usci requested him.which was another sponsor

So what do ido with the recent packadge that isent ??Icant reservese it

Timeline
5 hours ago, rza said:

should i mention the abuse too or not ?

5 hours ago, bold said:

no. They have had enough of what u submitted for ur abuse case and now they specified MORAL CHARACTER. So, talk about urself and how good u are I guess, what u do, how u care for people, any agency or charities u help or donate too etc. And ur family and friends too even pastor, preacher or church members plus neighbors can also write for u. Do not go writing stuffs urself and telling ur friends to sign as if they wrote it..u will be found out. 

are you sure he doesn't need to mention abuse in his affidavit? that's like main document where you state abuse. the rest of what you send is just proof for it.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

My affidavit was like 22 pages, 20 of them where I'm talking about the abuse.

@rza on page 57 of this topic I attached a pdf where you can find a list of all documents that you need to submit and examples of affidavits and such

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, betelgeuse said:

are you sure he doesn't need to mention abuse in his affidavit? that's like main document where you state abuse. the rest of what you send is just proof for it.

@rza on page 57 of this topic I attached a pdf where you can find a list of all documents that you need to submit and examples of affidavits and such

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Lithuania
Timeline

damn it, its so hard to gather all the info/documents

i would like your opinion on what im about to submit for vawa, the reason im asking is i cant afford a lawyer and im trying to do everything by myself

proof that she is citizen, marriage license, photos during marriage, joint lease, joint bank acc, costco letter with both our names, my detailed affidavit,  affidavit of 2 friends, report from police local police department, copy of receipts and tickets, letter from friends to our address and i even attached one magazine that we had subscription and the most important thing its the evaluation report.

should i add something else or maybe its too much ? 

every opinion counts, thanks !

5 minutes ago, NiceGuyXLE said:

damn it, its so hard to gather all the info/documents

i would like your opinion on what im about to submit for vawa, the reason im asking is i cant afford a lawyer and im trying to do everything by myself

proof that she is citizen, marriage license, photos during marriage, joint lease, joint bank acc, costco letter with both our names, my detailed affidavit,  affidavit of 2 friends, report from police local police department, copy of receipts and tickets, letter from friends to our address and i even attached one magazine that we had subscription and the most important thing its the evaluation report.

should i add something else or maybe its too much ? 

every opinion counts, thanks !

Let this guide you: https://www.ilrc.org/sites/default/files/documents/document_gathering_for_self-petitioning_under_the_violence_against_women_act.pdf

image.png

Filed: Other Timeline
4 hours ago, betelgeuse said:

I think they are talking about the affadavit of good moral character, which is separate from the main big affadavit you need to write. 

For me, when they asked for good moral character they just wanted a self written affadavit signed by me stating that I have never been arrested. (along with updated background checks.) 

Filed: Other Timeline
21 minutes ago, betelgeuse said:

Is it? my attorney told me to write all in one

I think it can be done either way. I did not talk about my own moral character in my affadavit, and even though I had good moral character letters from other people they still wanted me to write my own. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
16 hours ago, Veronika691 said:

Hi, friends,

I had my interview last week, everything was OK, but in the end officer asked me for my updated medical report. My lawyer sent it in October 2017,

I've been to infopasses, asked them if they got my medical, they never asked me for the new one. But in the interview It turned out that officer did not find my report, and gave me letter about reviewing. I had a copy but officer refused to take it, said it suppose to be in sealed envelope.

I dont know for sure if my lawyer really sent it to uscis, she told that she did, or  they lost my medical report in uscis, they will never confess.

Who knows how much time it can take to get the answer from uscis and may I use copy of my medical - I made it in October, put in a sealed envelope and send to them?

You can't give them a copy of medical exam they won't take it.

It must be in the sealed envelope so they will confirm the way your doctor sealed that envelope.

They know how to read their sealed envelope coming from a uscis dorctor

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
8 hours ago, Romero_2000 said:

Submitted on 2/9/2017 and I just received an RFE for good moral character. Finally its moving along.

Yes it is moving  i submitted feb 21, finger cross keep waiting:whistle::whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.