3,014 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Blackangel said:

I already inquired online one time, and my lawyer went there too. They said they are reviewing my case 

How do u inquire online? And do u mean ur lawyer did an infopass?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, rza said:

evidence of good moral character is your own affidavit attesting to your good moral chareacter and criminal history   plz help what does this mean ??

People, friends and ur family members can write affidavits on ur behalf subject being u and how morally inclined u are. U might also need a police report from all states u have lived in the USA

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, bold said:

People, friends and ur family members can write affidavits on ur behalf subject being u and how morally inclined u are. U might also need a police report from all states u have lived in the USA

and do i need to write an affidavit myself saying I'm a person of good moral character?

Timeline
1 minute ago, rza said:

should i mention the abuse too or not ?

no. They have had enough of what u submitted for ur abuse case and now they specified MORAL CHARACTER. So, talk about urself and how good u are I guess, what u do, how u care for people, any agency or charities u help or donate too etc. And ur family and friends too even pastor, preacher or church members plus neighbors can also write for u. Do not go writing stuffs urself and telling ur friends to sign as if they wrote it..u will be found out. 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 4/27/2018 at 8:46 AM, Naperi said:

Ihave a question ladies am sending my work application. Can i add my copy of previous fingerprint that idid with the. Previous petition of my husband?? Idid finger prints in November 2017  At that time idint get work Authorisation becouse berely three weeks after the finger print we recieved aletter from immigration that my husband needs to find another sponsor unfortunately that was the time when my husband abused me it was the most difficult time iwas expriencing with him and his abusive behaviour .so he did not respond to that uscis request, thats why idint get work Authorisation

You can submit the fingerprints, if it's valid.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
14 minutes ago, bold said:

no. They have had enough of what u submitted for ur abuse case and now they specified MORAL CHARACTER. So, talk about urself and how good u are I guess, what u do, how u care for people, any agency or charities u help or donate too etc. And ur family and friends too even pastor, preacher or church members plus neighbors can also write for u. Do not go writing stuffs urself and telling ur friends to sign as if they wrote it..u will be found out. 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 4/28/2018 at 5:14 PM, Valerie899 said:

Well, well... I dumbly realize, I forgot to fill more information in the form i-360 regarding part 4- processing information (continued) page. Since I reside in the U.S, I forgot tu put my birthplace or what states to be my past foreign adress. So all that part including the section where it asks about if i have another filling petition, to removal processing case, I accedentaly  left it blank. Now, im anxious and scare, uscis would reject or deny my petition. Its frustrating since, I tried my best to gathered all the evidence about the abuse , and I survived physical abuse. It was hard for me to do it, all by myself and endure all that stuff for nothing. Its seems like everything I did was not worth it, including my domestic abuse. Far from my immigration status, it boils my blood, to have been through that, since I married with someone for love. And now that I want to have indepence and forget what I went through, it tears myself down even more, that my current situation would still be the same, and would get difficult for one stupid little mistake. Im afraid, uscis, would deny it, and I might have to appeal and wait much much longer in my case, just because i accendently omit that informatioon. So frustating....

If you have the receipt number already then Fill out the pages  that you forgot to answer the questions and write a letter to submit along with the pages that you forgot to fill out. Include what you forgot to answer,your A-File number and full name. Ask USCIS to include the pages that you are submitting in your file or you can wait to recieve an RFE.Date and sign.USCIS may accept the correction.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, bold said:

How do u inquire online? And do u mean ur lawyer did an infopass?

Yes, my lawyer did an infopass. 

To inquiry online, you have to go, sign your case number and after scroll the bar, you gonna see some options down to your case. 

The option is submit a case inquiry. 

Edited by Blackangel

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Blackangel said:

Yes, my lawyer did an indoors. 

To inquiry online, you have to go, sign your case number and after scroll the bar, you gonna see some options down to your case. 

The option is submit a case inquiry. 

u have to go to where to sign?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.