3,014 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Goyo said:

I was going to say the same too. There is not an update. It has been like that for months. I don’t know what she/he is seeing

See my explanation above. They used the date 15 months back before but they changed their processing times website and now the date they post is not the date they are working on but the date when you can send an inquiry. They are working on cases filed 15 months ago now, so starting on February 2017 now. 

On 4/27/2018 at 5:46 AM, Naperi said:

Ihave a question ladies am sending my work application. Can i add my copy of previous fingerprint that idid with the. Previous petition of my husband?? Idid finger prints in November 2017  At that time idint get work Authorisation becouse berely three weeks after the finger print we recieved aletter from immigration that my husband needs to find another sponsor unfortunately that was the time when my husband abused me it was the most difficult time iwas expriencing with him and his abusive behaviour .so he did not respond to that uscis request, thats why idint get work Authorisation

Guys miracle miracle!!! Isubmitted my work application last Friday 04 27. 2018 to day 30th april. Monday ihave recieved approva letter for my work authorisation my card is on its way God is greater that my problems glory to God

1 hour ago, Naperi said:

Guys miracle miracle!!! Isubmitted my work application last Friday 04 27. 2018 to day 30th april. Monday ihave recieved approva letter for my work authorisation my card is on its way God is greater that my problems glory to God

You probably received a receipt?I doubt an approval. That’s not even a business day. Please tell what saint you are praying to. Show proof. Lol

Edited by Goyo

2 hours ago, Goyo said:

You probably received a receipt?I doubt an approval. That’s not even a business day. Please tell what saint you are praying to. Show proof. Lol

Its work Authorisation approval ,, iknow how to read. My dear

2 hours ago, Allrounder said:

Like seriously, this is really a miracle, no biomatrics?

Yes idid biometrics with my previous petiotion that my. Husband petitioned for me but idid not get work Authorisation coz my huby did respond to the request. That uscis asked him to have another sponsor to help him until we separated .so our case is dormant 

6 minutes ago, Naperi said:

Its work Authorisation approval ,, iknow how to read. My dear

The heading it says 1797 notice of action .then the later says We have approved your application for employment authorization .we will send you Employment authorisation document EAD also known as EAD card ....those are. Just 2 sentences that iwrote on the letter. Ican not afford to write the whole paragraph of the paper

Filed: Country:
Timeline

I think your approval of EAD is based on the previously submitted EAD request. It is very unlikely that you just submitted it and 3 days later, there is already a decision. Check the case number and compare it with your old receipt of EAD

13 minutes ago, PEANUTBUTTER28 said:

I think your approval of EAD is based on the previously submitted EAD request. It is very unlikely that you just submitted it and 3 days later, there is already a decision. Check the case number and compare it with your old receipt of EAD

Yes the reciet no is for previous petion but it is category co9 even me iwas like how. 3days but that is what it is and my work Authorisation is for one yr 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.