3,014 posts in this topic

On 4/6/2018 at 1:32 PM, sandranj said:

You don't need to inclide the denial notice. If you cannot afford to pay the fees then file form I-912.  Yes you must submit form I-912.

Thanks a lot @sandranj I have sent in the the new i485 but I filed i765 when I sent in the i360 based on the pending i485 that is now denied. Do you think I need to file a new i765 based on this new i485 or the already filed i765 will be okay and be processed.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hey guys just want to make sure that we are allowed to fly within the us without being in any trouble? It may sound dumb but I have never flown from one state to another while being here 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Miracle28 said:

Hey guys just want to make sure that we are allowed to fly within the us without being in any trouble? It may sound dumb but I have never flown from one state to another while being here 

its fine i fly so many times in usa with just my work permit card or sometimes drivers license don't worry 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
23 minutes ago, rza said:

its fine i fly so many times in usa with just my work permit card or sometimes drivers license don't worry 

My ead expired I haven't received the new one yet. I have a dl and passport 

1 hour ago, digonyc said:

I have renewed my EAD on February  5th. Just got a notice today that my card is being produced.  Thought it would take longer! Happy it worked out fast!

Can you tell me more details how do you renew it ? My card will expired on July and my attorney file Under C9.

Is there any fees to renew it ? my i360 and i485 still pending 

5 hours ago, digonyc said:

I have renewed my EAD on February  5th. Just got a notice today that my card is being produced.  Thought it would take longer! Happy it worked out fast!

that's great, is this your first time renewing it? did you file through AOS C9? did you receive prima facia for your I-360?

I want to apply for a new EAD through AOS C9 but someone told me that USCIS will not give me until vawa approval  because I have prima facia.  am trying to understand if thats true!

Filed: Timeline
5 hours ago, AIDA88 said:

that's great, is this your first time renewing it? did you file through AOS C9? did you r.eceive prima facia for your I-360?

I want to apply for a new EAD through AOS C9 but someone told me that USCIS will not give me until vawa approval  because I have prima facia.  am trying to understand if thats true!

I have applied throught AOS C9. My Vawa still pending. I think you can aplly. No prima facie.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

please  i need advice the homeland security just called the apartment i live with my in law and the told them i don't live there because my names not listed  in the lease what should i do

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
17 hours ago, Goldenvessel said:

Thanks a lot @sandranj I have sent in the the new i485 but I filed i765 when I sent in the i360 based on the pending i485 that is now denied. Do you think I need to file a new i765 based on this new i485 or the already filed i765 will be okay and be processed.

Yes you need to file a new one.

Filed: Country:
Timeline

I have a question. My lawyer said she filed my ead renewal but everytime I ask her, seems like she’s pissed off. :( mine is expiring soon

can I submit an EAD renewal on my own even if she submitted one? (Not sure if she did) 

im not in a hurry to for the ead, I am okay with a receipt letter so I can give that to my current employer.. 

Edited by PEANUTBUTTER28

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.