3,014 posts in this topic

On 4/10/2018 at 2:13 PM, Rookieden said:

2017 Dec 1st approved 

dec 23rd  transferred to nbc 

dec 27th nbc transferred to local office ( Newark )

april 10th 2018 interview . 

I apply vawa on sep 26th 2016 , no rfe

Congrats @Rookieden Can you share your interview experience. 

Did you receive any notification when your file was sent to local office?

I am waiting for interview and it said transferred to NBC since jan 2018.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, sunshine99 said:

Congrats @Rookieden Can you share your interview experience. 

Did you receive any notification when your file was sent to local office?

I am waiting for interview and it said transferred to NBC since jan 2018.

Interview went ok . IO just ask basic questions when I get married, for how long we date before marriage and how long we stay together after marriage. When I enter USA . When we married, if I divorce or no . And yes or no questions from i485 . Than she ask for medical which I didn’t have it . In end she said she need couple days to review my case . 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
10 hours ago, rza said:

my restraingin order expires june 3 2018 this year

I submitted a valide restrain order but i dont know what to do in case uscis ask valid restrain order  in case expired since vawa taking too long and :(

Can I file I-360 and other forms I-485, I-765 without ALL my supporting documents? I'm trying to speed up the process for employment eligibility wile i gather all the necessary evidence required.

My ex-husband is a US citizen. However, can I only file the I-360 and wait for the "Prima Facie" determination letter before being able to file the I-765? I'm trying to avoid multiple I-485 filing since my petition was denied last year.

Edited by Double

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, Roms2017 said:

I submitted a valide restrain order but i dont know what to do in case uscis ask valid restrain order  in case expired since vawa taking too long and :(

when did u file for vawa and whats ur restraining order expiration date?

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
12 hours ago, Rookieden said:

Interview went ok . IO just ask basic questions when I get married, for how long we date before marriage and how long we stay together after marriage. When I enter USA . When we married, if I divorce or no . And yes or no questions from i485 . Than she ask for medical which I didn’t have it . In end she said she need couple days to review my case . 

When was ur interview? Coz I was told same thing on my interview 2 weeks ago and still waiting

Timeline
21 minutes ago, rza said:

when did u file for vawa and whats ur restraining order expiration date?

Filed vawa feb 2017 and my restrain order expired dec 2017 means 3 months ago

Timeline
Just now, Roms2017 said:

Filed vawa feb 2017 and my restrain order expired dec 2017 means 3 months ago

just wait it depends on the person who handles ur case

Timeline
3 minutes ago, rza said:

just wait it depends on the person who handles ur case

If an abuser submitted a valid restrain order for 1 year then expired cuz uscis is slow by adjucating plus they may ask for valide restrain order again humm something going on!! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, bold said:

When was ur interview? Coz I was told same thing on my interview 2 weeks ago and still waiting

My interview was on 10th April.

and my field office is Newark 

On 4/13/2018 at 10:07 PM, rza said:

hi what did u do for ur background check can u plz expalin thanks

Hi RZA, I went to the local police station. Paid for my finger printing, then I googled what is needed for a back ground check in my country. I sent my friend a letter to collect it on my behalf. 

Timeline
Just now, FocusedFemale said:

Hi RZA, I went to the local police station. Paid for my finger printing, then I googled what is needed for a back ground check in my country. I sent my friend a letter to collect it on my behalf. 

u did 2 background checks one from ur country and one from here usa ? did they ask u in ur rfe ? and when did u get ur rfe ?

12 minutes ago, rza said:

u did 2 background checks one from ur country and one from here usa ? did they ask u in ur rfe ? and when did u get ur rfe ?

Yes, they requested it. I didn’t submit one for the USA because they already did from my Biometrics they said. I got the RFE in November of 2017. I didn’t send the police report in until January 2018. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, FocusedFemale said:

Yes, they requested it. I didn’t submit one for the USA because they already did from my Biometrics they said. I got the RFE in November of 2017. I didn’t send the police report in until January 2018. 

2 minutes ago, FocusedFemale said:

thanks alot;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.