3,014 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
41 minutes ago, rza said:

just from my home country its been 2 years since i moved to usa that report was from year 2015

can anyone tell me how do i get police clearance certificate from my city?  i been living here fr for than 1.5 years

23 minutes ago, rza said:

can anyone tell me how do i get police clearance certificate from my city?  i been living here fr for than 1.5 years

Google live scan for immigration. Very easy. They take your fingerprints electronically and then send it to the state you live in for background check and then they send you a piece of paper back saying nothing was found (if you haven’t committed a crime). 

You can either go to certain police stations or certified live scan places. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Korolek said:

Hi everyone, could you please tell me what is timeline for Vawa petition, I applied in June 2017. Thank you.

probably in September u will hear something current timings are from 15 to 19 months according to 15 months time u will hear from them in September later or sooner

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
4 hours ago, rza said:

just from my home country its been 2 years since i moved to usa that report was from year 2015

4 hours ago, rza said:

Hello guys i need help.

I wanna renew my ead and i still have my vawa pending.

What can i do and where to send the renewal form?.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Roms2017 said:

Hello guys i need help.

I wanna renew my ead and i still have my vawa pending.

What can i do and where to send the renewal form?.

Thanks

Use form I-765. You can download it from the USCIS website. Attach two passport photos and either the fees or the fee waiver form I-912 if you qualify. Send all to the VAWA Unit at the Vermont Service Center where you sent all other applications/petitions too. 

Timeline
On 3/19/2018 at 4:30 PM, FocusedFemale said:

Hi Everyone, 

Here’s my timeline so far:

14 Sep 2106: Mailed I360, I485, I765

19 Sep 2016: Receipt notice- I360 fee waived 

23 Sep 2016: Receipt in mail, along with     original documents for I485, I765 (insufficient fees). I thought the single I912 was good for all the applications.

27 Sep 2016: Prima Facie letter 

Feb 20, 2018: Contacted Senator’s Office for assistance. 

Feb 28, 2018: Update On I-360 case....”Initial Review”. It said they received correspondence. I suppose they were contacted by the Senator’s office....because I already received notice when I responded to RFE for background check. Plus, the I-360 wouldn’t update because of the receiving my EAD renewal application, right? 

Feb 28, 2018: All my documents expired. I am now out of a job...no one to blame but myself. I just pray I get my new EAD soon. 

Mar 10, 2018: Notice: Fees waived for I-765

Mar 7,, 2018: I-360 Petition Approval Notice!!! 

Mar 14, 2018: Notice – Case transferred to NBC 

Praise be to God!!!! 

I will update whenever I receive something else. I hope my timeline helps someone, as much as the information I've researched online, as helped me. 

hi what did u do for ur background check can u plz expalin thanks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
3 minutes ago, rza said:

hi what did u do for ur background check can u plz expalin thanks

My country uses a website where I could ask about my background check and they mailed it to me. Idk how it works in your country. 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Miracle28 said:

My country uses a website where I could ask about my background check and they mailed it to me. Idk how it works in your country. 

thanks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

i got in trouble need advice

i got approved i360 but i try to renew my EAD by myself but i send wrong category C9 and wrong form I785v, it should be C31?

now uscis ask eveidence about marriage

what should i do ? should i send new application?

if i ignore application  will it effect my pending I485?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.