3,014 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Florecita_Bella said:

I understand, but I do not know how to temporarily suspend a deportation process until I wait for the approval of the Vawa without having Prima Facie, having only the receipt number of the I-360.

it says that uscis should respond back within 60 days of rfe what if they don't ?

7 minutes ago, rza said:

it says that uscis should respond back within 60 days of rfe what if they don't ?

Hello rza,
Thanks for answering, I do not understand what you mean by "it says that you should answer back within 60 days of rfe what if they do not?" can you do me the favor of explaining better?

USCIS sometimes does not respond by granting Prima Facie, there are people who never have Prima Facie.

Thank you....

Edited by Florecita_Bella

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Florecita_Bella said:

Hello rza,
Thanks for answering, I do not understand what you mean by "it says that you should answer back within 60 days of rfe what if they do not?" can you do me the favor of explaining better? Thank you....

sorry it was my own question i wasn't answering yours :) sorry again

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hi everyone. I have a huge dilemma right now.

My lawyer noticed me that my interview notice just came in the mail for july 16th in Milwaukee.. I moved to denver about a month ago and despite the change of address they still scheduled me in milwaukee.. And im only getting a 10 days notice. Has any of you guys been through this? I have the choice to ask them to move it to my local office knowing it will delay the entire thing but i have no money to travel. Also my medical is almost 2 years old so i believe they will ask for a new one during the interview? But same i dont have the money as right now. So what happen if i still go but cant provide for the medical?

I feel stuck.:(

6 minutes ago, Miracle28 said:

My lawyer noticed me that my interview notice just came in the mail for july 16th in Milwaukee.. I moved to denver about a month ago and despite the change of address they still scheduled me in milwaukee.. And im only getting a 10 days notice. Has any of you guys been through this? I have the choice to ask them to move it to my local office knowing it will delay the entire thing but i have no money to travel. Also my medical is almost 2 years old so i believe they will ask for a new one during the interview? But same i dont have the money as right now. So what happen if i still go but cant provide for the medical?

You can have your attorney call the hotline or make an Infopass appointment, so that you can ask them to reschedule at your new local office. 

They cannot approve your Green Card without the medical results being less than 1 year old. 

4 minutes ago, Miracle28 said:

This is a personal opinion. 

I thi k you should find the way to go because you are so close to getting that over with. The time they will take to reschedule a send you case to your state is much more than the delay of them waiting on you medical. When my abuse happen they agency that helped me gave me about 300 so I could pay for the expenses of filing my case. Ask for a loan. Or a friend that can lend you the money. Or put it in a credit card. You are so close.. this is what I would do. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, iwillsurvive said:

You can have your attorney call the hotline or make an Infopass appointment, so that you can ask them to reschedule at your new local office. 

They cannot approve your Green Card without the medical results being less than 1 year old. 

This is what my attorney just did. Flights are over 500 dollars on that day and i have to add this updated medical file. I dont have that much money in such a short time period. Gonna suck to be waiting that long again but i rather have everything they need on that day:/

9 minutes ago, Miracle28 said:

This is what my attorney just did. Flights are over 500 dollars on that day and i have to add this updated medical file. I dont have that much money in such a short time period. Gonna suck to be waiting that long again but i rather have everything they need on that day:/

Hello,
It's your decision, I'm not an expert here, but I've heard that changing dating dates is not pleasant for agents.
I understand your situation, I am also going through difficult times. I do not know how much value you can have, but if I were in your place I would do everything to find that money and attend that appointment because it is an opportunity that few people have.
Try to find someone who can lend you that money or sell something of value, is my suggestion, but only you have the last word and do what your heart tells you and you feel comfortable with your decision.

Edited by Florecita_Bella

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Post violating the TOS on this site removed along with replies quoting said post. Administrative action taken. ~~

TOS Violations

-Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forums.

-Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, harass, insult, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users.

Edited by Ontarkie
Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

21 minutes ago, Florecita_Bella said:

First I understood that I had not offended anyone, to have done it without realizing I apologize, so I ask for respect. Let's remember that we are all in the same boat and we must stay together.
Second, I'm not making up anything. It is possible that my situation is different from that of many who do not have previous cases denied and have Prima Facie.
I'm just exposing, like so many, a situation (news) that is new and that could affect others.
Thanks for your understanding....

Just be patient! :) time goes really fast, and whenever the time comes, you could be surprised they send you a notice of approval or something. I just want my ead application accepted to pay for my school and in the mean time wait for the vawa form. Its stressful, yet difficult times, but everything is durable in life. I got a notice of acceptance in the lvn program which i apply in june, and that has help me mantain my sanity for this crazy journey. So whenever I finish, which would be in August of 2019 I know I would know something about Vawa. 🙏🏼 Good vibes for everyone who suffered physical or mental abuse before,but  things happen for a reason, (to make us strong and independent) and long journeys, should be accompanied with hardwork and patience. Try to get the ead! And work while still waiting for your vawa case ^_^ good luck.

Edited by Valerie899
typo

5 minutes ago, Valerie899 said:

Just be patient! :) time goes really fast, and whenever the time comes, you could be surprised they send you a notice of approval or something. I just want my ead application accepted to pay for my school and in the mean time wait for the vawa form. Its stressful, yet difficult times, but everything is durable in life. I got a notice of acceptance in the lvn program which i apply in june, and that has help me mantain my sanity for this crazy journey. So whenever I finish, which would be in August of 2019 I know I would know something about Vawa. 🙏🏼 Good vibes for everyone who suffered physical or mental abuse before,but  things happen for a reason, (to make us strong and independent) and long journeys, should be accompanied with hardwork and patience. Try to get the ead! And work while still waiting for your vawa case ^_^ good luck.

Thanks for your words of encouragement!
I remind you that I do not have a prima facie or work permit to be able to work, but I understand your point ...
Thank you very much...

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Florecita_Bella said:

Hello,
It's your decision, I'm not an expert here, but I've heard that changing dating dates is not pleasant for agents.
I understand your situation, I am also going through difficult times. I do not know how much value you can have, but if I were in your place I would do everything to find that money and attend that appointment because it is an opportunity that few people have.
Try to find someone who can lend you that money or sell something of value, is my suggestion, but only you have the last word and do what your heart tells you and you feel comfortable with your decision.

My decision is based on tje fact that i dont have 1000 dollars to spend in the next 10 days.

My lawyer did not say anything about immigration agents being annoyed by having to push back a date. I did my change of address when i moved a month ago so they are the ones at fault but hey it's not like they care.

2 minutes ago, Miracle28 said:

My decision is based on tje fact that i dont have 1000 dollars to spend in the next 10 days.

My lawyer did not say anything about immigration agents being annoyed by having to push back a date. I did my change of address when i moved a month ago so they are the ones at fault but hey it's not like they care.

I understand your reasons ...
Good luck in the process, God will be with you !!
Regards...

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Florecita_Bella said:

I understand your reasons ...
Good luck in the process, God will be with you !!
Regards...

Thank you. Wish you tje Best as well

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.