3,014 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Glory to God!!!! Today my lawyer gave me the news I been waiting for, my I 360 been approved,,never give up and put everything on God hands because he is good.im January 30 2017.hope everyone get approval soon,God bless you everyone. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, Sitlaly said:

Glory to God!!!! Today my lawyer gave me the news I been waiting for, my I 360 been approved,,never give up and put everything on God hands because he is good.im January 30 2017.hope everyone get approval soon,God bless you everyone. 

congrats did u got any rfe ?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Just now, rza said:

ok thanks and congrats again :)

Your very welcome and thank you so much,I'm so happy,I feel like I'm dreaming 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sitlaly said:

Your very welcome and thank you so much,I'm so happy,I feel like I'm dreaming 

go out celebrate with friends and party :D

52 minutes ago, Military said:

Thannnnnk You, I am so happy too. God is great.

Feb 19, 2017. I had a previous I485 filed in 2016 that was held in abeyance I had done fingerprint for that initial I485 filing.  Since filing VAWA I applied for 1 EAD in December 2017 under C09 which I got with no fingerprints required. I recently got a new EAD under C31 a few days ago with no fingerprint required. Hopefully, since my I485 is already pending that it will expedite my interview. Will definitely keep you guys posted.

What is the difference between C09 EAD vs. C31? I got C09 

37 minutes ago, JJ_1017 said:

What is the difference between C09 EAD vs. C31? I got C09 

If you have I-485 pending, you can apply under C9, meaning that you will receive your EAD within 3-5 months. If you don’t have an I-485 pending, you have to apply under C31, meaning that you get your EAD after your VAWA is approved, which means you cannot work during the VAWA process (15-19 months). 

Please someone to clarify this question:
I have been asked for an RFE of Good Moral Character ("NO CRIMINAL RECORDS") and I would like to know if instead of looking for the letter of the police of ("NOT CRIMINAL RECORDS") I can look for the Footprints of the FBI, since I am living in different state where I lived before, I am very far from the police precinct where I lived with my husband.
Someone please tell me if you can substitute the letter of the police of No Criminal Records for the Footprints of the FBI, if the USCIS accepts the FBI or it necessarily has to be the precinct where I lived previously.
Thank you!

20 minutes ago, sunshine99 said:

For applying the citizenship could anyone let me know how many months I need to be in USA before applying.

Ex is a US Citizen and can apply after 3years, Is this right?

You are eligible for citizenship after having your Green Card for 3 years. You may apply 90 days before the 3 years. 

52 minutes ago, Sitlaly said:

Today is a good day approvals coming in ....praise God ✌✌✌✌

1 hour ago, Sitlaly said:

Congratulations. 2 approvals today that is aweeeesoooooommmmee

Hello everyone !! So I recently applied to a fee waiver for the forms I-485 and I-765, since I only applied for the form I-360 I didnt know there was a fee waiver for those two applicantions. So I decided to do it, since I cant afford to pay them, :)and thank God today I received a letter that my form I-485 was waived. However,  I did not receive one for the form I-765....   does that mean they didnt waived that application or what does it mean :( any answer would be appreciated, I’m lost. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.