3,014 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Aburi2018 said:

Hello everyone,I am new to this forum and I’m a june 2017 vawa filer.

Welcome!! I'm a May 2017 filer. I'm currently on my 3rd Prima Facie. haven't heard from USCIS yet. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Military said:

Hopefully, other persons in a similar position will have the same result. I filed VAWA in Feb of 2017, received no RFE, status remained the same until June of 2018 when I received an update that they ordered a new card. I subsequently received a new EAD card under category 31 (which I never applied for)  today (about 10 days later) I received an email/text that my case status has been updated. I logged on with bated breath wondering what I would have seen: I saw the following: 

my_logo.png

Case Was Approved

On June 25, 2018, we approved your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, Receipt Number EAC************. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I am soooooo elated right now!  This forum and the experiences of members kept me going during the long wait. Thank you, guys!

Congrats!!!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline

Hopefully, other persons in a similar position will have the same result. I filed VAWA in Feb of 2017, received no RFE, status remained the same until June of 2018 when I received an update that they ordered a new card. I subsequently received a new EAD card under category 31 (which I never applied for)  today (about 10 days later) I received an email/text that my case status has been updated. I logged on with bated breath wondering what I would have seen: I saw the following: 

my_logo.png

Case Was Approved

On June 25, 2018, we approved your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, Receipt Number EAC************. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I am soooooo elated right now!  This forum and the experiences of members kept me going during the long wait. Thank you, guys!

Congrats and happy to hear this news. Hoping to hear something soon too. I got the same updates like you did and a Feb 2017 filer.

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, aquila said:

Congrats and happy to hear this news. Hoping to hear something soon too. I got the same updates like you did and a Feb 2017 filer.

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

congrats :)

1 hour ago, JJ_1017 said:

Congrats!!!!! I too have been stuck on the initial fee waiver notice. I received my EAD not too long ago but the status online hasn’t been updated. I’m a March 2017 filer so hopefully things get rolling soon! Good luck to u all ❤️

@JJ_1017 I totally understand the feeling, hang in there... Its a long road that seems unbearable at times but we just got to tough it out and patiently wait

1 hour ago, NICOLA2017 said:

@JJ_1017 am a april 2017 filer hoping for some news by august some good news ...i could really use some.

They are touching Feb, Mar and April now I wouldn't be surprised if you get an approval within the next month or so. 

1 hour ago, Juta said:

Congratulations

Thank you!!

41 minutes ago, Jesus4ever said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! GOD IS TAKING CARE OF ALL US :)

Yes indeed, thank you very much. Hang in there guys!!

37 minutes ago, NICOLA2017 said:

Will do ....We just gotta keep praying hoping for the best and hoping things will go smoothly like others no RFE.....

YESSSS!! I too was also praying for no RFE, but guys even if you do get an RFE just respond as quickly as you can so that they can restart the adjudication process.

37 minutes ago, Aburi2018 said:

Hello everyone,I am new to this forum and I’m a june 2017 vawa filer.I’ve received 2 prima facies so far.Divorced with 1 kid and recently received 2 different emails about your case is being reviewed but no updates at this time.I am in school using my prima facie to get financial aid!

Do you have an online account with USCIS? Have you checked online to see what exactly the status says?

33 minutes ago, Dejoy said:

Congrats!!!!!!

Thank you.

27 minutes ago, Aburi2018 said:

Congratulations!

Thank you!

22 minutes ago, aquila said:

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

Thank you, hopefully, you'll be getting an approval soon. Did you also recieve a C31 EAD card?

20 minutes ago, rza said:

congrats :)

Thank you!

Filed: Other Timeline
2 hours ago, Military said:

my_logo.png

Case Was Approved

Awesome God.... Really happy for you mehn!

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline

Do you have an online account with USCIS? Have you checked online to see what exactly the status says?

Congratulations Military,God is great!!what day in February did you apply?and did u ever get any finger prints appointment for you EAD card?thanks

42 minutes ago, Weldonboy said:

Awesome God.... Really happy for you mehn!

Thannnnnk You, I am so happy too. God is great.

19 minutes ago, Kleenex12 said:

Congratulations Military,God is great!!what day in February did you apply?and did u ever get any finger prints appointment for you EAD card?thanks

Feb 19, 2017. I had a previous I485 filed in 2016 that was held in abeyance I had done fingerprint for that initial I485 filing.  Since filing VAWA I applied for 1 EAD in December 2017 under C09 which I got with no fingerprints required. I recently got a new EAD under C31 a few days ago with no fingerprint required. Hopefully, since my I485 is already pending that it will expedite my interview. Will definitely keep you guys posted.

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Military said:

Thannnnnk You, I am so happy too. God is great.

Feb 19, 2017. I had a previous I485 filed in 2016 that was held in abeyance I had done fingerprint for that initial I485 filing.  Since filing VAWA I applied for 1 EAD in December 2017 under C09 which I got with no fingerprints required. I recently got a new EAD under C31 a few days ago with no fingerprint required. Hopefully, since my I485 is already pending that it will expedite my interview. Will definitely keep you guys posted.

Ok thanks a lot!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.