3,014 posts in this topic

Timeline

So far this is my timeline.  My receipt date was 1/24/2017. I only submitted the I360. Hopefully I hear something back soon. RFE was for Good Moral character. no prima facie.

case.PNG

Edited by Romero_2000

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Romero_2000 said:

So far this is my timeline.  My receipt date was 1/24/2017. I only submitted the I360. Hopefully I hear something back soon. RFW was for Good Moral character.

case.PNG

we r kinda same i applied vawa on jan 13 2017 and got rfe they got my response on may 23 2018

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Florecita_Bella said:

Someone to please help me with this question:

After having submitted FORM I-360, can evidence of additional abuse be sent to USCIS ?, since my Ex continues to do MUCH harm to me.

Thank you......

Yes you can but you will need the blue paper or else it will not be acknowledged. 

Timeline
Just now, Romero_2000 said:

Have you heard anything back since? I wonder how long it will take.

i applied for ead renewal on feb 23so today i got status change to card is being produced

Just now, rza said:

i applied for ead renewal on feb 23so today i got status change to card is being produced

sorry feb 22 2018 

Timeline
1 minute ago, rza said:

I'm waiting on my I360 to be approved before I apply for anything else.  so ill continue waiting.

Timeline
Just now, Romero_2000 said:

I'm waiting on my I360 to be approved before I apply for anything else.  so ill continue waiting.

hopefully u will hear soon 

Hi everyone so I just checked the new website for Uscis and it stated my I360 was received may 8 2017.....but the old site said received April 21 2017....why would they change the receipt date? Did anyone else notice that change ? 

Edited by NICOLA2017

35 minutes ago, NICOLA2017 said:

Hi everyone so I just checked the new website for Uscis and it stated my I360 was received may 8 2017.....but the old site said received April 21 2017....why would they change the receipt date? Did anyone else notice that change ? 

One should be receipt date and one the notice date. The “new” website seems to be using notice dates, which are NOT the true dates USCIS goes by. They go by receipt date. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.