3,014 posts in this topic

hello everyone, i have a question that is killing me i hope any of you can help me out, Sandra if you are there please i need your advice. i got my 485 approved on sep 2017 and traveled to mexico at the beginning of this year, today i got an email from us is saying case update:

485 document production and in the body of email says card was delivered on october.

i am so confused why did i get a notification, did they reopened my case? would my ex husband put a complaint? what’s happening please anyone advice me

7 hours ago, lunalunera said:

hello everyone, i have a question that is killing me i hope any of you can help me out, Sandra if you are there please i need your advice. i got my 485 approved on sep 2017 and traveled to mexico at the beginning of this year, today i got an email from us is saying case update:

485 document production and in the body of email says card was delivered on october.

i am so confused why did i get a notification, did they reopened my case? would my ex husband put a complaint? what’s happening please anyone advice me

If you have ur GC on hand do not worry about the email you got. It seems that uscis updated their system or somenthing like that. Some people received an email about their EAD being produced when they already have it. 

Filed: Country:
Timeline
12 hours ago, PEANUTBUTTER28 said:
I received this notice about my i485, but the interview date is Nov 30, 2016. That was the date that they put a hold on my i485. How will I know my right schedule date? Should I do an infopass?  I dont want to miss this. They are so messy. 

my_logo.png

Interview Is Scheduled

On May 30, 2018, we scheduled you for your interview and mailed you an interview notice for Receipt Number MSCXXXXXXXX. Your interview is on November 30, 2016. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your interview notice by June 29, 2018, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION 

Your Case Status: Initial Review 😂😌😉

On May 31, 2018, we updated your name for your Form I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION,

the. I got this update in AM that they updated my name. Does that mean they changed my name to my maiden name? Even if i havent requested? 

Im still worried about the interview date.. theres no infopass scched available yet.. @sandranj

3 minutes ago, PEANUTBUTTER28 said:

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION 

Your Case Status: Initial Review 😂😌😉

On May 31, 2018, we updated your name for your Form I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION,

the. I got this update in AM that they updated my name. Does that mean they changed my name to my maiden name? Even if i havent requested? 

Im still worried about the interview date.. theres no infopass scched available yet.. @sandranj

No, that just means they will most likely approve your i-765 (EAD) soon. 

Timeline
Just now, Iceman1 said:

No, that just means they will most likely approve your i-765 (EAD) soon. 

Thank you but how about this: I received this notice about my i485, but the interview date is Nov 30, 2016. That was the date that they put a hold on my i485. How will I know my right schedule date?I'm trying to get an infopass, but no sched. If ever the NOA that I will receive has the wrong date too. what are my options to have this corrected. They are so messey. Now my supposed to be slot for interview must have been filled up and when they correct this, it will be pushed back :( 

my_logo.png

Interview Is Scheduled

On May 30, 2018, we scheduled you for your interview and mailed you an interview notice for Receipt Number MSCXXXXXXXX. Your interview is on November 30, 2016. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your interview notice by June 29, 2018, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

15 minutes ago, PEANUTBUTTER28 said:

Thank you but how about this: I received this notice about my i485, but the interview date is Nov 30, 2016. That was the date that they put a hold on my i485. How will I know my right schedule date?I'm trying to get an infopass, but no sched. If ever the NOA that I will receive has the wrong date too. what are my options to have this corrected. They are so messey. Now my supposed to be slot for interview must have been filled up and when they correct this, it will be pushed back :( 

my_logo.png

Interview Is Scheduled

Have you tried to call and speak with a USCIS officer? They should be able to assist you with the interview date. They will most likely connect you to tier 2 officer who should be able guide you better.

‭1 (800) 375-5283‬

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Iceman1 said:

Have you tried to call and speak with a USCIS officer? They should be able to assist you with the interview date. They will most likely connect you to tier 2 officer who should be able guide you better.

‭1 (800) 375-5283‬

Yay, thank you. I called them now I spoke with tier !, she said there is new schedule date but she couldnt tell me because I have to talk to tier 2, when she transferred me, They gave me an option to receive a call back. Call back withing 200 minutes. Thank you so much!! :) 

3 minutes ago, PEANUTBUTTER28 said:

Yay, thank you. I called them now I spoke with tier !, she said there is new schedule date but she couldnt tell me because I have to talk to tier 2, when she transferred me, They gave me an option to receive a call back. Call back withing 200 minutes. Thank you so much!! :) 

You're very welcome, hope everything goes smoothly for you. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
13 hours ago, digonyc said:

Didnt get any approval yet. I filed my I360 December 2016

Mine says exactly the same thing !! Does anyone know what this means I have my eadcard working permit already I got it on may 18th and I field in November 2016

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Tortmaster said:

Mine too! I just got the update today. It took them 8 days!

I haven't recieved an approval it just says the card for my I360 it's been mailed could this be the approval?? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.