3,014 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, sunshine99 said:

The psychological evaluation was submitted by my social worker as proof and was asked to submit by my attorney. Try to find out who can do psychological evaluation in your area and submit it. Don't deter your faith and read forum posts and others experiences will help you prepare for upcoming events. You did your best finding an attorney and gathering supporting documents. Don't cry as the outcome is up to god and USCIS to decide your case. Try to follow up with attorney for any questions and check processing times and contact congressman when . I did face difficulties by not able to work for 2 years as I did not receive EAD card for 2 years since filing. I wish all the best and pray to get your EAD card quickly and develop patience and divert to something that interests you.

Thank you very much for your words of comfort, hugs ...

Good evening  everyone my name is Mimo and I have followed the forum for a very long time I know that I haven't posted a lot but it is just that im, not that knowledgeable and im reading the journey on almost everyone and im glad that  most of us are getting approved and can stop stressing about there future. On the other hand, I'm one of the few that are probably waiting for a very long time and once again my fear and stress is taking over, I just wanna reach out to you guys and ask you for an advice for some courage  and to give me some hope because I have filed my case in September of 2015, and still waiting for an approval or denial, I have also contacted my congressmen and he said im still undergoing my background check. Please if you can tell me what I can do or to give me and advise me that will be awesome, im in constant fear of deportation, and im getting almost on a daily bases email and voice messages regarding deportation how he has friend at USCIS and they are going to deport me, I had to hide but again idk how my abuser found me I have a restraining order and also he has been charged with second degree assault, and still continued to threaten me. please if someone has experience with a situation like that share your experience and what you did.

This is my last update regarding my I-360 and my I-485

Thank you so much for all your help and especially Sandraj for helping us.

5b0c9366d8843_2018-05-28(3).png.443f79af2216a0376d997024687f1cb5.png5b0c936437aa8_2018-05-28(2).thumb.png.7077265414e49def9ce9c1347fbcd48d.png

1 hour ago, MimoMinkov said:

Good evening  everyone my name is Mimo and I have followed the forum for a very long time I know that I haven't posted a lot but it is just that im, not that knowledgeable and im reading the journey on almost everyone and im glad that  most of us are getting approved and can stop stressing about there future. On the other hand, I'm one of the few that are probably waiting for a very long time and once again my fear and stress is taking over, I just wanna reach out to you guys and ask you for an advice for some courage  and to give me some hope because I have filed my case in September of 2015, and still waiting for an approval or denial, I have also contacted my congressmen and he said im still undergoing my background check. Please if you can tell me what I can do or to give me and advise me that will be awesome, im in constant fear of deportation, and im getting almost on a daily bases email and voice messages regarding deportation how he has friend at USCIS and they are going to deport me, I had to hide but again idk how my abuser found me I have a restraining order and also he has been charged with second degree assault, and still continued to threaten me. please if someone has experience with a situation like that share your experience and what you did.

5b0c9366d8843_2018-05-28(3).png.443f79af2216a0376d997024687f1cb5.png5b0c936437aa8_2018-05-28(2).thumb.png.7077265414e49def9ce9c1347fbcd48d.png

What did you mailed on feb 28? or what did they receive from you?

1 hour ago, MimoMinkov said:

You cannot be deported when you have pending case with immigration , unless otherwise , do you live in hiding becouse of your spouse or immigration?

17 minutes ago, Naperi said:

You cannot be deported when you have pending case with immigration , unless otherwise , do you live in hiding becouse of your spouse or immigration?

no i was hiding from him, USCIS has my address and everything I'm not hiding from imigration it is him that im hiding from, and he hired a company to track me down and find me is that even legal because I have an active restraining order he has been charged with a second degree assault and i have also shield my address in the courthouse can i hold the company accountable when I go to court once i found out ?

26 minutes ago, Naperi said:

and tnx but when someone is saying; One of my best friends works for USCIS and if you wonder why your case is taking so long it is because i asked him to put it on hold and speed up deportation, and i see that my case is going to be in his 3th year so i don't know what to think or do

Filed: Country:
Timeline
5 minutes ago, MimoMinkov said:

and tnx but when someone is saying; One of my best friends works for USCIS and if you wonder why your case is taking so long it is because i asked him to put it on hold and speed up deportation, and i see that my case is going to be in his 3th year so i don't know what to think or do

How did he find out that you have a VAWA? Youre not supposed to tell him and he’s not supposed to know it. There is a privacy law on that

1 hour ago, Goyo said:

What did you mailed on feb 28? or what did they receive from you?

I think I contacted my congressman so he can see what was happening. And he told me background check bu idk if it’s normal to undergo a background check for almost 3 years?

5 minutes ago, PEANUTBUTTER28 said:

How did he find out that you have a VAWA? Youre not supposed to tell him and he’s not supposed to know it. There is a privacy law on that

I think he got a hold of my mail at some point at least this is what he says and that my Spanish lawyer will not be able to save me. And I  never told him. 

58 minutes ago, MimoMinkov said:

no i was hiding from him, USCIS has my address and everything I'm not hiding from imigration it is him that im hiding from, and he hired a company to track me down and find me is that even legal because I have an active restraining order he has been charged with a second degree assault and i have also shield my address in the courthouse can i hold the company accountable when I go to court once i found out ?

You need to report your husband to police if he is stocking you ,, even though you are an immigrant you have the right to be protected,,if uscis is taking long time to adgdicate your case may be the evidence you gave them is in sufficient ..imean when it take  like 3 yrs to 4 yrs..but also remember that if your husband said something to uscis that your marriedge was fraud then it becomes aproblem ..thats why when you file vawa you need to make asecret dont trust people don't tell nobody . but dont loose hope one day your case will be approved...

Edited by Naperi

10 minutes ago, Naperi said:

You need to report your husband to police if he is stocking you ,, even though you are an immigrant you have the right to be protected,,if uscis is taking long time to adgdicate your case may be the evidence you gave them is in sufficient ..imean when it take  like 3 yrs to 4 yrs..but also remember that if your husband said something to uscis that your marriedge was fraud then it becomes aproblem ..thats why when you file vawa you need to make asecret dont trust people don't tell nobody . but dont loose hope one day your case will be approved...

If has arestraining order on you ,, why should he hire people to track you ? Becouse restraining order simply means you have to keep adistance from him ,, you are not supposed to be close to him.He can not tell uscis to hold your vawa petition thats fraud he has no that power...But he has the right to tell uscis that marriedge was fraud ..and it will affect your vawa case

13 minutes ago, Naperi said:

thank you for  your support and advice Naperi, i didn't tell anyone and i have separate myself from everything and everyone, the only people that know are his parents but i have their full support and they even told me and are telling me that there are here for me, they are supporting me more than they are supporting there own son, even his mom testified in a letter about what he was doing to me and stated that they think of me as there own son .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.