3,014 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, aquila said:

Just received another email this morning that they're reviewing my i485 case. But I've no updates whatsoever on my i360.

IMHO Your I360 probably has been approved. Keep your fingers crossed and hang in there, my hope is that you get an actual approval in the mail/online soon.

Edited by Military

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
1 hour ago, aquila said:

Just received another email this morning that they're reviewing my i485 case. But I've no updates whatsoever on my i360.

I receive another email too that they are reviewing mine too, I wonder what's up

11 minutes ago, Ziongirl said:

I receive another email too that they are reviewing mine too, I wonder what's up

Did you get an update on your I360 that they are reviewing it or that they have "ordered/shipped" your new card? Did you file i360 concurrently with i485 or did you have a previous i485 that was held in abeyance?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bolivia
Timeline
8 hours ago, sunkissed1 said:

I’m in the same boat. Still haven’t received my Prima facie renewal since it expired in feb.😢 

I’ve done an info pass and all...nothing.

Hello why don't you send them a letter asking to renew your expired prima facie with the copy of the last one? I have done it this way and I received mine in 10 days.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Military said:

Did you get an update on your I360 that they are reviewing it or that they have "ordered/shipped" your new card? Did you file i360 concurrently with i485 or did you have a previous i485 that was held in abeyance?

No update on my i360 , they just said they are reviewing it, I had an i485 that was held in abeyance

41 minutes ago, NiceGuyXLE said:

Is there a difference in waiting time if the abuser is LPR ?

Yes, you will have to wait until a visa is available.

I-360 filed - 10/21/2016

I-360 Prima Facie - 11/07/2016

I-485 filed - 12/06/2016

I-765 filed - 12/06/2016

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Hi @sandranj

I just got off the phone with my mom back in my country. My grandma just went through emergency surgery, she is in life support. Now just waiting for me to arrive :(

I am thinking about filing emergency advance parole. I was granted AP before when my USC ex filed my i-485 package but it is now expired. Do you have any tips? I don't know what I will do if they give me problems entering back to USA. My mom will try to get me a Dr. letter explaining her condition.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Lithuania
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Ms.Green said:

Yes, you will have to wait until a visa is available.

If i apply all at the same time 360,485 and 765, The process goes the same as for everybody and i also qualify for EAD ?

7 minutes ago, NiceGuyXLE said:

If i apply all at the same time 360,485 and 765, The process goes the same as for everybody and i also qualify for EAD ?

Maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong.

If you are a spouse of a USC, you are able to file concurrently and receive EAD while AOS and VAWA are pending.

If you are a spouse of an LPR, you have to wait until a visa is available to file the AOS or EAD.

I-360 filed - 10/21/2016

I-360 Prima Facie - 11/07/2016

I-485 filed - 12/06/2016

I-765 filed - 12/06/2016

44 minutes ago, Ziongirl said:

No update on my i360 , they just said they are reviewing it, I had an i485 that was held in abeyance

Generally, if the i485 is held in abeyance, the movement would start when the i360 has been approved. It is quite likely that your I360 may have been approved without you getting the formal approval. I am going for an infopass about some movements on my I360 that are unusual on Friday, hopefully, ill get some news that may be applicable to other members here in relatively similar circumstances. 

1 hour ago, Jesus4ever said:

Hello why don't you send them a letter asking to renew your expired prima facie with the copy of the last one? I have done it this way and I received mine in 10 days.

I actually have done that twice, I think my ex lawyer is sitting on it. He hasn’t written the letter to inform USCIS that he’s not representing me😏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.