Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yay, @Naes! I am so happy for you!

08/15/2017 -  I-129F NOA1 

02/22/2018 - NOA2 (online)

02/26/2018 - NOA2

03/20/2018 - NVC received, RDJ assigned 

05/24/2018 - Medical

05/29/2018 - Interview (rescheduled by Consulate for 06/06)

06/06/2018  - Interview

06/15/2018 - Visa in hand

07/21/2018 - POE

07/26/2018 - Wedding day

08/23/2018 - Mailed AOS packet (I-130, I-485, I-765)

08/24/2018 - Package received

08/25/2018 - NOA1 for I-130, I-485, I-765

09/07/2018 - Received hard copy of NOA1

10/23/2018 - Biometrics letter notice for I-485 & I-765 & I-131 

11/09/2018 - Biometrics Appointment Done

11/15/2018 - Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

01/29/2019 - Request for Initial Evidence  EAD/AP

xx/xx/2019 - EAD/AP Approved

XX/XX/201X - Card in Production

XX/XX/201X - Received Approval Notice in the Mail

XX/XX//201X - Card Mailed (Priority Mail) to Me

XX/XX/201X - Card Received

XX/XX/201X - Interview Date XX/XX

XX/XX/201X - Interview

XX/XX/201X - Received hard copy for GC

XX/XX/201X - USCIS Mobile Status changed to "Card was mailed to me"

XX/XX/201X - Permanent Resident/Green Card received 

42 minutes ago, Naes said:

wow can’t believe I’m writing this!

received date: Sept 15

submitted: Sept 18

noa 2: April 5

I want to give a brief summary of how this road looked like from my eyes:

-June edition:the one with most drama

-July edition: the one with the most chill

-August: the one that made me go crazy

-September : expediters 

-October : the one who always caught up in someone else’s drama

-November: all k1 goes to california 

-December: mainly validation errors

So much could be said about a few of those months. LOL

Seriously, though - I am so happy for you both. You helped me so much in my journey. I am lucky to call you a friend, even an online one. You are an asset and a freaking champion.

It's only up from here. I can't wait to go through this shiplap with you here in a few months when we start our next drama: the AOS process.

Also, I'm going to send you a DM, but I don't want to lose touch with you! I may not be on VJ anymore but I treasure you (among a few others, don't make me get cheesy).

So much love. 

34 minutes ago, Naes said:

Hellooooo Berries!!!!!

as mentioned before, WE ARE APPROVED!!!

4 hours after the name updated I was woken up by lovely @Swissmiss82 (whom I swore at for a good minute as I finally fell asleep at 2:30 🤣🤣 then I saw who it was but couldn’t wake up, then she sent me a screenshot of my approval. I advise anyone to have one of these @Swissmiss82 in hand cause she knew before my email came :rofl:)

Now about the “name was updated” as my other dear @emekus94 said, normally “name was updated” is a correction on the petition about name or address or such.  However, when they were doing May I was really in to research on some of the updates that people has no idea why. One was name was updated (never expected to get one) I confirmed this theory of name updated 99% turns to approval with quite a lot of members here so yayyyy.

my case only got name update on 4/5 4am but with the date of 4/4 on the new site, and the approval came on the old site.

I deleted the app so I’m not sure but I think I’m on day 204? from the received date. 

And I wouldn’t do this again even if they give me a million dollars! 

I don’t know how everyone is doing it, but during the past week I broke up with my fiancé 10 times at least. Because I wanted to stop the pain one way or another. And I couldn’t go to work for the past 2 days.... so I understand why couples are drained and why some people are not as “strong” (actually this is the wrong word to use)

So many people helped me through this hell other than the chocolate puddings that I ate. 

Maid of horror:

@Swissmiss82

Gal pals:

@NICK & PAULA @ChuAni @Jaquelly @Thelucybelle @LizM @vocaledge (Dude just ignore the title)

I have many more people to thank, but If I start I can’t end. (No seriously it would be the whole page) or some of those nicknames my brain without coffee couldn’t figure out to thank to! (Yer, seriously what was your nickname??)

Thank you @Shoegum :) 

More than anything!!

Thank you @geowrian for the scans and informed delivery and basically saving everyone’s life! You are the anxious persons dream 😁!

Let’s hope I never win an oscar cause apparently that speech would not go well...

(I am extremely aware I am forgetting people to thank to....I just started but half the page became people’s names....)

Oh my goodness YES finally 😍😍😍 Ahhh this makes me so incredibly happy!!! Been updating the site everyday for this (in the end I mostly checked your profile picture haha, assuming it would change with the news) and here we go, all is well. Congratulations my dear friend. I can’t tell you how happy this makes me! 

No France for Naes = 👍🏼 I’m eagerly awaiting all updates from the next few steps. I have to get to bed in a minute but I will be virtually clinking glasses of prosecco with you tomorrow 😍💃🏼🍾 yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

h

46 minutes ago, Naes said:

All cali time:

4 am to 5:30am on the new website.. if you’re checking after business hours check the new one.

most likely 10am to 10pm both new and old website but old website is more likely to update.

Hahaha and 3 mins after approval announcement, back to business again 😂 that’s the Naes we all know

h

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

Hellooooo Berries!!!!!

4 hours after the name updated I was woken up by lovely @Swissmiss82 (whom I swore at for a good minute as I finally fell asleep at 2:30 🤣🤣 then I saw who it was but couldn’t wake up, then she sent me a screenshot of my approval. I advise anyone to have one of these @Swissmiss82 in hand cause she knew before my email came :rofl:)

Now about the “name was updated” as my other dear @emekus94 said, normally “name was updated” is a correction on the petition about name or address or such.  However, when they were doing May I was really in to research on some of the updates that people has no idea why. One was name was updated (never expected to get one) I confirmed this theory of name updated 99% turns to approval with quite a lot of members here so yayyyy.

my case only got name update on 4/5 4am but with the date of 4/4 on the new site, and the approval came on the old site.

I deleted the app so I’m not sure but I think I’m on day 204? from the received date. 

I don’t know how everyone is doing it, but during the past week I broke up with my fiancé 10 times at least. Because I wanted to stop the pain one way or another. And I couldn’t go to work for the past 2 days.... so I understand why couples are drained and why some people are not as “strong” (actually this is the wrong word to use)

So many people helped me through this hell other than the chocolate puddings that I ate. 

Maid of horror:

@Swissmiss82

Gal pals:

@NICK & PAULA @ChuAni @Jaquelly @Thelucybelle @LizM @vocaledge (Dude just ignore the title)

I have many more people to thank, but If I start I can’t end. (No seriously it would be the whole page) or some of those nicknames my brain without coffee couldn’t figure out to thank to! (Yer, seriously what was your nickname??)

More than anything!!

Thank you @geowrian for the scans and informed delivery and basically saving everyone’s life! You are the anxious persons dream 😁!

Let’s hope I never win an oscar cause apparently that speech would not go well...

(I am extremely aware I am forgetting people to thank to....I just started but half the page became people’s names....)

I'm having a terrible time following th threads lately, but I kept coming back because I wanted to see your approval!! You go girl!! Glad you didn't give up, let's look back and say "wow, we really did that!!" Next year you'll laugh over this and you'll be in an amazing life with your love. This is worth it the love is forever :wub:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

@Naes Congrats! You've been invaluable in the process for so many of us. I hope you can find some rest from your anxiety. Take really good care of yourself. And don't forget to celebrate!!!!! 🎉 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
12 hours ago, Naes said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 

NAME UPDATED!!!!! WE WILL BE APPROVED TOMORROW!!!!!!

Aaaaaahahaha!!! Good luck Walrus strikes again!!!!! Woooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
6 hours ago, Swissmiss82 said:

GUYS !!!! i just stalked @Naes WAC and it finally says

APPROVED :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SHE IS APPROVED! RIGHT NOW :D WOHOOO!!! OMG OMG OMG :D

THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!

GURRRRLLLL!!!! :D :D :D :D

@Thelucybelle @NICK & PAULA let's sing a song for this chic!

@Naes this just made my awful day ... let’s get drunk ... 

2 hours ago, Naes said:

Hellooooo Berries!!!!!

Maid of horror:

@Swissmiss82

Gal pals:

More than anything!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 🎉🎉💜

K1 Fiance Visa Journey 💍 - From sending I-129F to Visa in hand = 295 days📅

Spoiler

10th-Oct-2017 I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

13th-Oct-2017 - I-129F received 

17th-Oct-2017 - NOA1 

19th-Apr-2018 - NOA2 :dance:
8th-May-2018 - NVC received our case

14-May-2018 NVC case # assigned
29-June-2018 - Medical

20-July-2018 - Interview - APPROVED! :dancing:

01-Aug-2018 Visa in hand 🎉
13-Oct-2018 - POE:dancing:
17-Nov-2018- Married:wub:

AOS, EAD, AP Journey :star: - From sending I-485 to 2 year conditional Green card in hand = 152 days📅

Spoiler

6th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox
11th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet received in Chicago
17th-Dec-2018 - Received txt notifications
18-Dec-2018 - Check cashed
17-Dec-2018 - NOA1 on USCIS online case status
24-Dec-2018 - x3 NOA1 letter's received in the mail:thumbs:
31-Dec-2018 - Biometrics appointment letter received in the mail
31-Dec-2018 - USCIS online case status for just AOS changed to 'Request for Initial evidence mailed' :(
07-Jan-2019 - Biometrics appointment👍
07-Jan-2019 - Request for Initial evidence letter received - request is for complete Federal tax return for most recent tax year (we did send with original packet...:angry:)

10-Jan-2019 - Sent back initial evidence request documents by mail:clock:
15-Jan-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to 'Response to USCIS' Request for Evidence was received':thumbs:
20-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Case is Ready to be scheduled an Interview" 

26-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Interview was Scheduled"

30-Mar-2019 - Letter with interview date received in the mail!!!!!!! :D

30-Apr-2019 - AOS Interview!  :star: - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
30-Apr-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "New Card is being produced" 
03-May-2019 - AOS (I-485) Approval notice letter received in the mail
03-May-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Card was mailed to Me"

07-May-2019 - 2 year conditional Green card in hand! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey  - From sending I-751 to 10 year Green card in hand = 

16th-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

22nd-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet received in Phoenix, AZ lockbox

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Naes said:

Hellooooo Berries!!!!!

Maid of horror:

@Swissmiss82

Gal pals:

More than anything!!

Congratulations Naes! 

We were checking everyday for an update on your approval and there it is!!!

Edited by Mgdtime97
wrong attachments

10/03/2017 I-129F sent

10/05/2017 - I-129F delivered

10/10/2017 - NOA1 

03/29/2018 - NOA2 

04/17/2018 NVC case received

04/19/2018 - NVC case number assigned

05/16/2018 - In Transit to Consulate

05/18/2018 - Ready at Consulate

06/18/2018 - Medical

07/03/2018 - Interview

07/19/2018 - VOH

07/27/2018 - POE

Post NOA2 Information For Brazil

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Naes said:

Hellooooo Berries!!!!!

Maid of horror:

@Swissmiss82

Gal pals:

More than anything!!

Congratulations @Naes just saw this post today i am really glad you finished already the USCIS stage.... May God bless you and your partner always :)

Also thank you for being part of my journey here :) sending kisses and hugs

( July 2017 filers here )

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.