TBoneTX

September 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,990 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Question when tracking the case, if we have not received our case numbers yet is there another website that we check for transit and all that? or we can still use the website at uscis and the app

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, AntoinetteB said:

Question when tracking the case, if we have not received our case numbers yet is there another website that we check for transit and all that? or we can still use the website at uscis and the app

Nope here is a website for it. I think it's this one, but you need the case number, there is no way to check it without the case number. After WAC case status changes to approval or whatever it won't change to anything else.

(I may be wrong about the link though.. if someone knows correct me please..)

https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just wanna wish all of you wonderful September Berries a peaceful Good Friday and a special one to @Naes you are a friend to us all 🙂, wishing you the best.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I’ve been running the cases for WAC 189xxxxxxx and they haven’t even touched those yet and they are all sept 29th. I haven’t done a scan today. This is pretty frustrating 

K1 Visa         DENIED 

Service Center :    California Service  Center
Transferred?        No
Consulate :        Morocco
I-129F Sent :        2017-09-25
I-129F NOA1 :    2017-10-03
I-129F RFE(s) :    2018-04-02; 2018-05-08
RFE Reply(s) :    2018-04-25, 2018-05-22
I-129F NOA2 :    2018-06-04
NVC Received :    2018-06-21
Date Case #, IIN, 
and BIN assigned :    2018-06-21
NVC Left :        2018-07-10
Consulate Received :    2018-07-13
Packet 3 Received :    2018-07-31
Packet 3 Sent :    
Packet 4 Received :    
Interview Date :    2018-09-04    

CR1 Visa         APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Guys when they say you case has been adjudicated. Does it mean that they are working on it? My fiancé just got a Email saying that and we are gonna get something within 45 days.

31-08-2017 ---   I-129F SENT

Hello dear berries,

I hope for peace and rest and quick approvals for all of those still waiting! I was wondering if anyone had any advice. We’ve been waiting for 6 months now, fiancé is without a job, and we are getting a little desperate with the waiting. I would have loved for him to attend my graduation on May 19 but it seems with NVC timings that may not be possible? Should we look into a tourist visa for him? I know it’s more money in flights there and back but it’s difficult to be separated for so long (as you all know.)- anyone know about the Indian wait times/ approval rates for Indian tourist visas? 

Many thanks and happy easter!

14 minutes ago, mcromer said:

Hello dear berries,

I hope for peace and rest and quick approvals for all of those still waiting! I was wondering if anyone had any advice. We’ve been waiting for 6 months now, fiancé is without a job, and we are getting a little desperate with the waiting. I would have loved for him to attend my graduation on May 19 but it seems with NVC timings that may not be possible? Should we look into a tourist visa for him? I know it’s more money in flights there and back but it’s difficult to be separated for so long (as you all know.)- anyone know about the Indian wait times/ approval rates for Indian tourist visas? 

16 minutes ago, mcromer said:

Hello dear berries,

17 minutes ago, mcromer said:

Hello dear berries,

Honestly I’d say that you’re safer and better off looking into a tourist visa for him. They are pricey (I’ve been to India recently on an Indian tourist visa) and it wasn’t hard to obtain / it didn’t take very long. It’s so difficult being apart - hope all works out & congrats for when you graduate! Good luck! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello fellow berries!

I just wanted to update our case (9-22-2017) has been approved! Make sure to check your cases if you haven't recently as they probably have just posted some updates for some cases. Thank you for the constant support and high spirits everyone. And to those still waiting, your time will come and the wait will be worth it! :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Yasemin & Rıdvan said:

wow, so quiet :huh:

Too quiet 😝 I keep updating this site 😂. My Saturday night plans are pretty boring haha 

Edited by Bianca89

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Bianca89 said:

Too quiet 😝 I keep updating this site 😂. My Saturday night plans are pretty boring haha 

You tell me :-). I do the same, I almost thought I am not receiving the messages,or everyone got approved and left the site but me :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/14/2018 at 4:25 PM, H_Town006 said:

image.thumb.png.bcdae964ebe15ffeab0c6b7ea52d65a5.png

Where did you find this? I can't seem to locate this page anymore...

02/02/18 - Sent I-129F Package to Texas Lockbox

02/08/18 - USCIS received package

02/20/18 - Petition Rejected and sent back to me (wrong fee amount sent) 

2/20/2018 Re-sent I-129F Package to Texas Lockbox

03/01/18 - Text/Email Notice  of NOA1 (dated 2/26/2018)

03/02/18 - Check Cashed

03/16/18 - Hard Copy of NOA1

xx/xx/18 - RFE/NOA2

xx/xx/18 - Case at NVC/Case # Received

xx/xx/18 - Embassy Received Case

xx/xx/18 - Medical Appointment

xx/xx/18 - Interview Appointment

xx/xx/xx - Visa Received

xx/xx/xx - POE to USA

11/18/18 - Wedding date  I LOVE my Khal :wub::wub:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, BibisCoco said:

Where did you find this? I can't seem to locate this page anymore...

You can find the new page here...

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/#mainContent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, sumbunny said:

You can find the new page here...

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/#mainContent

thank you

02/02/18 - Sent I-129F Package to Texas Lockbox

02/08/18 - USCIS received package

02/20/18 - Petition Rejected and sent back to me (wrong fee amount sent) 

2/20/2018 Re-sent I-129F Package to Texas Lockbox

03/01/18 - Text/Email Notice  of NOA1 (dated 2/26/2018)

03/02/18 - Check Cashed

03/16/18 - Hard Copy of NOA1

xx/xx/18 - RFE/NOA2

xx/xx/18 - Case at NVC/Case # Received

xx/xx/18 - Embassy Received Case

xx/xx/18 - Medical Appointment

xx/xx/18 - Interview Appointment

xx/xx/xx - Visa Received

xx/xx/xx - POE to USA

11/18/18 - Wedding date  I LOVE my Khal :wub::wub:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.