TBoneTX

September 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

2,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

I just saw in my email that today I checked the new website 64 times (64 one time password emails :rofl:)

I was logging in and checking the status too since the day that guy told us about the new site. Crazy right? My fiance told me to stop thinking about it that much and just wait till we receive the approval but I cant help it!  :lol: :girlwerewolf2xn:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Riane and Chad said:

I was logging in and checking the status too since the day that guy told us about the new site. Crazy right? My fiance told me to stop thinking about it that much and just wait till we receive the approval but I cant help it!  :lol: :girlwerewolf2xn:

I even gave up and put the website on favorites at my work computer.... so I can just refresh...but damn website is still asking on time password after a few minutes!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Naes said:

I even gave up and put the website on favorites at my work computer.... so I can just refresh...but damn website is still asking on time password after a few minutes!

It does! I think they try to make it more thrilling. Checking the app, old website and new website became my routine when I wake up in the morning, before going to bed and in betweens. My goodness I have to distract myself more!! 

Edited by Riane and Chad

26 minutes ago, Naes said:

Dear Berries

Seriously! The mood is so down here!!

A few facts for everyone! especially who did not follow other months.

Of course they started October....It went all the way to September 29 and obviously after that the next date is October 2....

It is not like they finish a month to start the next one... I don't even think they work in "months" but only "dates"

They never did, and never will.

How far do you think August was when September started. I already wrote this 3 times this week.. 

As everyone can see from the huge graph they are not even halfway in September yet. Nobody is alone (seriously especially late September filers... )

I mean sure whine and everything but isn't it tiresome?

Does the negativity makes us gain anything??

Unless USCIS website says it is past your date, I don't see any reason to panic (or even an outcome from it!)

Please go read August, July and support each other,not in whining but in reassuring...

yes it is normal no worries, your received date is still 09/29. 10/3 is your submitted day, the date you will need if you want to put an inquiry in the future when their processing times pass 10/3

Naes. Yes you was right, i’m same nervous. It is true- case was submitted. Sorry for the panic 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Mich@Rina said:

Naes. Yes you was right, i’m same nervous. It is true- case was submitted. Sorry for the panic 

Oh no it was not directed to you especially. Overall if you see the talks this week everyone is like we are already doomed when nothing even happened!

try not to panic :) we are all still waiting and nobody is stuck yet!

It won’t help any of us at this point to continuously worry about this.

we are not waiting for a denial we are waiting for an approval. And it will come (cause seriously denials on I-129f which meets the simple requirements is extremely rare.)

1 hour ago, Bianca89 said:

Any September 22nd filers out there still waiting 😭 🙋🏽‍♀️? So hard not to loose hope since they are already starting with October. 

I am a 9/22 filer and still waiting, you’re not alone 😭 hopefully we all hear good news soon ! 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, AntoinetteB said:

It will all work out. I was the biggest nervous wreck only speaking like all hope is lost to my fiance while he kept the hope and faith and now we are approved.They have official updated all websites old and new for me with an email my NOA1: September  25,2017 (Submitted date) September 27,2017

NOA2: March 27,2018

Good luck to everyone still waiting our loves are right at the door so close i can smell him :jest: but we still have a journey ahead of us. Congratulations to everyone.

We have the same received and submitted date too! Congrats to your approval! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
4 hours ago, Cat&Charlie said:

So Berries,  I was about to lose all hope today and decided to make a new account on the updated USCIS website (even though we still have the old one)

And once I scrolled down, it said "We approved your case"!!!!!!!! Apparently that happened 2 days ago on the 26th.

I couldn't believe it, tripple checked our case number, but it's true :o 

The old website didn't update our case, so we didn't get a text or email.

So I guess we're waiting for the physical letter now, but OMG!

Also the old website says received date september 5th, but the new one says september 7th.

So we got approved in 200 or 202 days.

If anyone is still waiting and hasn't made a new account yet, I recommend doing that, just in case.

Good luck to those who are still waiting, my thoughts go out to you 

Congrats!

I keep reading about the new and old website, could you clarify which one is the new/updated USCIS website?

Filed & Mailed I-129f:                            October 16, 2017

Packet Received:                                   October 18, 2017

NOA1 Text & Email:                               October 20, 2017

NOA1 Hard Copy Received:                 October 23, 2017

129F Approved:                                     April 17th, 2018

NOA2 Hard Copy Received:                 April 21st, 2018

NVC Received:                                       May 4th, 2018

Case # Received:                                   May 7th, 2018

Consulate Received:                             May 15th, 2018

Interview Date:                                       May 24th, 2018

Visa Received:                                       xx/xx/2018

US Entry/POE:                                        xx/xx/2018:dance:

Wedding:                                                July 15th, 2018 :wub:

6 minutes ago, Carito3 said:

Congrats!

I keep reading about the new and old website, could you clarify which one is the new/updated USCIS website?

Click this link https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ 

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Riane and Chad said:

We have the same received and submitted date too! Congrats to your approval! 

than you should definitely be on the look out 

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

2 hours ago, Bianca89 said:

Any September 22nd filers out there still waiting 😭 🙋🏽‍♀️? So hard not to loose hope since they are already starting with October. 

🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ our received date was sept 22 but the submitted date is sept 26. I agree, i am always telling myself to relax but couldnt do it. So easy to say but really hard to do especially when you’re feeling that you’re left behind and they’re approving dates after you. 😔 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

I'm very confused as to which NVC forum to follow for information can anyone help with this information?

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.