TBoneTX

September 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

2,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Amit M said:

Congrats! Those were exactly our dates as well and we got approved today as well. Is your case updated on app yet cuz ours isn’t and not even on old website yet

2 minutes ago, Amit M said:

Congrats! Those were exactly our dates as well and we got approved today as well. Is your case updated on app yet cuz ours isn’t and not even on old website yet

Mine is updated on the app but not on the new website. I’m a little scared now!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bonnie_Clyde said:

Dear Sunshine berries!! I'm shaking right now while texting this... My fiance and I have been APPROVED. I'm September 28th received date and October 2nd NOA1. We got approved on day 180. Thank you all and particularly NAES. I wish for a speedy approval for everyone waiting!

Yayyyyy Team West Africa!  :dance:

NOA1: 9/8/2017

NOA2: 3/14/2018

NVC Case # Available: 3/26/2018

Case left NVC: 4/3/2018

Packet 3 Rec'd: 6/11/2018 

Interview: 6/26/2018 Approved! :thumbs:

POE: 7/13/2018

Marriage: 8/25/2018 

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 10/3/18

Biometrics: 10/30/18

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Bonnie_Clyde said:

Ours was never updated on the app, so I deleted it lol.  Do you have Informed Delivery?  I'm sure the letter is on its way! 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Amit M said:

@LizM hey, thanks!!! And oh yeah I know that that’s all true. We are not planning on leaving country until a year after marriage since there are tons of expenses regarding visa status change, apartment, no work for three months. So yeah it’s still far away but one step closer ;-)

Too true!  We met in Dubai a month ago and I didn't feel too bad about it since we won't be doing much travel for a while after marriage.  Call it a pre-honeymoon! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline
1 minute ago, AbenaKofi said:

Ours was never updated on the app, so I deleted it lol.  Do you have Informed Delivery?  I'm sure the letter is on its way! 

Yes I do! I’ll be checking that everyday now thanks :)

Timeline
3 hours ago, h&y said:

I think we all should still do a whole meet up at Disney kind of thing :jest: I just picture the best group photo.

That would be so cute!  We'll drive down to SoCal for sure! B-) (where is that taco emoji...)

3 hours ago, jackyjimenez said:

I’m going back to my country in one week. I thought I could go back with my NOA2 and NVC number, because we thought they were working faster than the other months. Now, 202 days later I’m packing up and it’s crazy that we don’t have anything so far. 

Congratulation to every single one of you that got the noa2 and are closer to be with your loved ones. You all deserve to be happy and excited for this journey that is about to end. 

3 hours ago, Arista said:

I hope we can get NOA2 on this week....

208 days here. 

I don't know guys... As each day passes by, kinda have accepted the fact they have moved on and concentrating on later dates now.

Sorry to be a bummer but was excited for the past 2-3 weeks, especially when they're going strong around our dates.

Hello everyone, I’m new here and I just wanted to get some feedback. I applied for the fiance visa and it was received September 22, 2017 with the help of a lawyer just for security and to make sure everything was done correctly. My fiance lives in Bosnia and I am currently visiting him cause it’s really hard being apart. Its been 186 days since our case has been received and we haven’t heard anything. I get in touch with lawyer for updates and she said our case is still pending and cases from August 29, 2017 and before are being reviewed. I’m concerned because a lot of you I’ve read have already been approved the NOA2 and cases were received around the same time. Also congratulations to all who have been approved I can imagine the weight that has been lifted off your shoulders knowing you can be together with your loved one forever. 

Thanks for any help, Mirela 

Edited by MirelaDamir

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, MirelaDamir said:

Hello everyone, I’m new here and I just wanted to get some feedback. I applied for the fiance visa and it was received September 22, 2017 with the help of a lawyer just for security and to make sure everything was done correctly. My fiance lives in Bosnia and I am currently visiting him cause it’s really hard being apart. Its been 186 days since our case has been received and we haven’t heard anything. I get in touch with lawyer for updates and she said our case is still pending and cases from August 29, 2017 and before are being reviewed. I’m concerned because a lot of you I’ve read have already been approved the NOA2 and cases were received around the same time. Also congratulations to all who have been approved I can imagine the weight that has been lifted off your shoulders knowing you can be together with your loved one forever. 

Thanks for any help, Mirela 

Cases from way before august is still pending, and just because they start a new month doesn’t mean September is ignored. Especially as you are a late September filer. Not everyone gets it in the first bulk. Bigger part of September is still waiting starting from September 1 filers.

so your situation is extremely normal. The wait continues. It can take a week once they touch your date or a month. After that you may start thinking your case is “stuck” as that also happens.

good luck.

Timeline
33 minutes ago, BK&MC said:

I don't know guys... As each day passes by, kinda have accepted the fact they have moved on and concentrating on later dates now.

Sorry to be a bummer but was excited for the past 2-3 weeks, especially when they're going strong around our dates.

In July, early July looked stuck for a while there.

ao it usually goes like this: they go through whole month touching a week back and forth from the date they are touching lately. Then once the whole month goes through (this is where we are now) they start doing bigger bulks that has mostly early and mid month filers (because for the rest it’s still normal timeline). So yep we are out of average but these next 2 weeks are the key! If you past the 3rd week (which will also be when you can submit an inquiry) then a case may considered slightly stuck.

if they go through next month and for example in our case they start November. Then let’s start crying matches cause I’ll be the first to join!

i need it either in these two weeks or not before my 300 days hit! Otherwise I will have to extend and my poe will most likely be December...sigh

1 minute ago, Naes said:

Cases from way before august is still pending, and just because they start a new month doesn’t mean September is ignored. Especially as you are a late September filer. Not everyone gets it in the first bulk. Bigger part of September is still waiting starting from September 1 filers.

so your situation is extremely normal. The wait continues. It can take a week once they touch your date or a month. After that you may start thinking your case is “stuck” as that also happens.

good luck.

Thank you for your feedback, it’s greatly appreciated! I hope we all get some good news soon as we continue to wait. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Bonnie_Clyde said:

Mine too i recieved an alert tonight that i was approved from the app but the website is still saying recieved

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Timeline
4 minutes ago, AntoinetteB said:

Mine too i recieved an alert tonight that i was approved from the app but the website is still saying recieved

Does both accounts say the same? I think if one says approved it should count as approved :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.