TBoneTX

September 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,990 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Naes said:

No we didn’t make a list yet. I was too busy scanning for January to March.. I couldn’t get to it.

Who are the active scanners now? I hope it’s not just you, not fair for you.

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, NjK said:

@Sarac9 thanks for your support. We know about but we'll not submit an inquiry. We are waiting because they said that there are a  lot of cases that sometimes wait more for background checks and other procedures.

Same here, our NOA1 is September 11. I tried to contact USCIS last week but that didn’t do anything after speaking to Tier 2. They just say whatever they want and everything they say are all assumption, scripted and in general. Nothing can give you exactly as to what’s going on with your case. If you watch the briefing of K1 fiancé visa fraud video in CSPAN last March 2017, petitioners and USCIS Officials testified to the Congress about the process. After watching it, everything they said now makes sense. Cases go to screening check for indicators of fraud before it goes to background check. From what the Official explained, some cases do not get selected for Background checks...that’s why those cases can get approval soon. The other cases are just out of luck because USCIS indicated it as potentially fraud so they get sent to background checks.... it’s not Service Center responsibility after that... goes to another Subcomponent of USCIS to preform the background check. If I am to analyze and compare cases, I want to know the difference on  how you two met the first time and established relationship; whether in person or on-line and how long the couples have been together; less than a year vs 5 years... I can see the Point of USCIS.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
14 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

Who are the active scanners now? I hope it’s not just you, not fair for you.

October has @Daniel P and November is @x_driven_x.

i have June to September. But June to August is now weekly.

I have volunteers for December to February already. 

But i I wanted to finish January to March gathering part because it is hard, takes time and would need a good vpn. 

I’ll last gather april and leave the rest to whoever comes next. 

However no interview for me till july probably... because I don’t have a case number and Japan doesn’t have interview till almost July... so I’m here...

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Naes said:

But i I wanted to finish January to March gathering part because it is hard, takes time and would need a good vpn. 

However no interview for me till july probably... because I don’t have a case number and Japan doesn’t have interview till almost July... so I’m here...

Ok, I’m glad to hear the community is coming through with volunteers. 

I wonder if Japan is similar to a few others, where a spot will open up earlier. You should email embassy if you haven’t already.

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Naes said:

Is take care of February of u want and willing to teach me.

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Timeline
4 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

Ok, I’m glad to hear the community is coming through with volunteers. 

I wonder if Japan is similar to a few others, where a spot will open up earlier. You should email embassy if you haven’t already.

I am checking the first available dates which is all it shows without paying for a week now and it only went forward.. I can't email the embassy without the case number so I'm also stuck there.

The problem is, I won't have a job after June.. money is not the problem. But I won't have a status here... so I can't get out of the country cause I can only come back as a tourist... or I will just stay and kind of over stay which I don't know how the rules work.. cause no one knows how this rule would work.. 

I thought of going back to Turkey and transfer the case but by the time it transfers interview wait times would be even worse... cause I can't even check Turkey's interview dates so no clue... And I don't know how long it would take for them to establish and recognize my residency there....... so it's awesome and shiny and have I mentioned awesome?

On the other hand Robert was an extremely nice guy who I just talked to at NVC! I feel like I'm in a game and I am supposed to talk to a level of NPC to finish the quest!

Timeline
1 minute ago, BJ & Christine said:

Is take care of February of u want and willing to teach me.

I think I got one person from February messaged me.

if you want to join the explanations and see which one of you would do it easier could you message me so I can keep your name there?

For example June started with 3 possibilities and 2 couldn't do it. so I am always open to more volunteers!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

I think I got one person from February messaged me.

if you want to join the explanations and see which one of you would do it easier could you message me so I can keep your name there?

For example June started with 3 possibilities and 2 couldn't do it. so I am always open to more volunteers!

I volunteered to do February, but it would be nice to have 2 people assigned just in case one of us cant do it for one or another reason. So maybe we could do February together? @BJ & Christine

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Naes said:

I am checking the first available dates which is all it shows without paying for a week now and it only went forward.. I can't email the embassy without the case number so I'm also stuck there.

The problem is, I won't have a job after June.. money is not the problem. But I won't have a status here... so I can't get out of the country cause I can only come back as a tourist... or I will just stay and kind of over stay which I don't know how the rules work.. cause no one knows how this rule would work.. 

I thought of going back to Turkey and transfer the case but by the time it transfers interview wait times would be even worse... cause I can't even check Turkey's interview dates so no clue... And I don't know how long it would take for them to establish and recognize my residency there....... so it's awesome and shiny and have I mentioned awesome?

On the other hand Robert was an extremely nice guy who I just talked to at NVC! I feel like I'm in a game and I am supposed to talk to a level of NPC to finish the quest!

Did you check out other timelines in Japan? It will tell you 

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=268216

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=276379

These both are in same consulate and the top one just entered the USA. Seems it is about 1 month from NVC to interview. 

jDSUBz2.gif

Timeline
7 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

Did you check out other timelines in Japan? It will tell you 

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=268216

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=276379

These both are in same consulate and the top one just entered the USA. Seems it is about 1 month from NVC to interview. 

Not these days unfortunately... right now for k1 it shows June 25 the closest.

its ok... wouldn’t expect much 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

Not these days unfortunately... right now for k1 it shows June 25 the closest.

its ok... wouldn’t expect much 

Same for me when I tried for Cambodia, but the online system didn't show the reality so when I had case number I had interview setup earlier than online system allowed. I just emailed them.

That's why I think you should try that when you get the number, but of course Japan is not Cambodia so no clue if it would work out for you! When I posted those links I was thinking maybe they had gotten an earlier interview date than what they saw on the website also. 

jDSUBz2.gif

Timeline
4 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

Same for me when I tried for Cambodia, but the online system didn't show the reality so when I had case number I had interview setup earlier than online system allowed. I just emailed them.

That's why I think you should try that when you get the number, but of course Japan is not Cambodia so no clue if it would work out for you! When I posted those links I was thinking maybe they had gotten an earlier interview date than what they saw on the website also. 

I’ll try. Not hopeful but I’ll try..

@LoveTakesOver Hope you guys have good news as well.Just to let you know every case goes to a background check. But some countries delays the response for some cases they said.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hope everyone is pushing through, NOA2 or not!

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this:

My fiance's home state is Illinois and that is where we will live and file for AOS etc.

If we choose to get married in another state, would that affect anything? The marriage would obviously be recorded in the other state but does this do anything when it comes to applying for AOS in Illinois?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.