TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, PositiveThinker said:

I got my transfer to NBC letter on March 7th.  It is been 2 months since then.   :unsure:  Contacted my Senator last Friday (sent a letter) and now just waiting for a miracle to happen. 

Unfortunately you are at Minnesota, however if you look at Jan 18 filers, a joint applicant got their interview pretty quickly. I think it was page 49.

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

15 minutes ago, shell20 said:

Unfortunately you are at Minnesota, however if you look at Jan 18 filers, a joint applicant got their interview pretty quickly. I think it was page 49.

yeah i know . MN is pretty slow at Immigration related stuff. (too many applicants?)  :unsure:

Thanks Shell20, i will check out the page. :dancing:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

So, anyway one in here who did not get transffered to NBC? My case still says “on February 26th, your case was received at your local office”. I also applied for the N-400 on April 20th. 

Thiago and Alexis

20 hours ago, thilimaa said:

So, anyway one in here who did not get transffered to NBC? My case still says “on February 26th, your case was received at your local office”. I also applied for the N-400 on April 20th. 

Actually I got email just now that case is now transferred to another office for processing.

I won’t believe it until I got something in mail.

Timeline
34 minutes ago, rs2712 said:

Actually I got email just now that case is now transferred to another office for processing.

I won’t believe it until I got something in mail.

Hey,

Yeah, apparently a lot of people also got an update today, May 9th, saying "case was transferred to another office". My case still says "case was received at my local office". 

I have no clue on how they pick the cases that are going to be transferred, initially I though that it had something to do with people applying for N400 with the ROC pending but I don't know. Btw, if you don't mind me asking, when did you apply for the ROC and did you apply for N400?

Edited by thilimaa

Thiago and Alexis

4 minutes ago, thilimaa said:

Hey,

Yeah, apparently a lot of people also got an update today, May 9th, saying "case was transferred to another office". My case still says "case was received at my local office". 

I have no clue on how they pick the cases that are going to be transferred, initially I though that it had something to do with people applying for N400 with the ROC pending but I don't know. Btw, if you don't mind me asking, when did you apply for the ROC and did you apply for N400?

I applied for ROC last year 28th feb and I didn’t apply for N400

Timeline
1 minute ago, rs2712 said:

I applied for ROC last year 28th feb and I didn’t apply for N400

Hey,

Thanks, I also applied for the ROC on Feb 28th, 2017 and I applied for the N400 on April 20th.

Edited by thilimaa

Thiago and Alexis

5 minutes ago, thilimaa said:

Hey,

I am sure you will hear something in few days. 

Also, it may not actually be transferred to another office until I see something in my mail or I should see another email saying new office has jurisdiction over your case. Something like that. It may be just moved from one floor to another. Just guessing.

37 minutes ago, thilimaa said:

Hey,

Hey Thilima

do you know who else got notice today? Are they feb filers or different?

Timeline
25 minutes ago, rs2712 said:

Hey Thilima

do you know who else got notice today? Are they feb filers or different?

Hey,

A lot of people that applied for the ROC on Feb 28th got the same update that you did, so I imagine that people that filled throughout February got the same update as well.

Thiago and Alexis

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.