TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, shell20 said:

Yes it happened to Derwood, he got an interview notice a couple of weeks after the transfer. The NBC co-ordinates interviews for N400.  Surprised it wasn't transferred before now to be honest.

@shell20. Thanks for the insight!Shell, you are unanimously the most fav person on here and every time I see your replies I smile( I smile at other posters replies too  but its extra special for @shell20) Thank you for your caring and uplifting spirit. Hugs!🦋

This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes Psalm 118:23:)

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

4 minutes ago, shell20 said:

Yes it happened to Derwood, he got an interview notice a couple of weeks after the transfer. The NBC co-ordinates interviews for N400.  Surprised it wasn't transferred before now to be honest.

Did you notice anyone else other than @Derwood get thenotice and hve an interview follow? I ask because I wonder of it was a coincidence that the both transfer and interview followed or if it was otherwise🤔

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

@thilimaa Did you recieve the mail yet? Thank you.

Anne of Green Gables.

1 minute ago, CoffeeVegan said:

Did you notice anyone else other than @Derwood get thenotice and hve an interview follow? I ask because I wonder of it was a coincidence that the both transfer and interview followed or if it was otherwise🤔

Not a coincidence.  It has to go to NBC to arrange the field office interview and then when your time comes as did with Derwood, as not long waiting times at that particular office, then you will get an interview.

Archived Content

This page contains information that is no longer current but remains on our site for reference purposes.

Archived from our former blog, The Beacon.

The National Benefits Center: What It Is and What It Does
Release Date: June 5, 2012

We have noticed that there is some confusion out there about what our National Benefits Center (NBC) is and what it does.  The NBC serves a unique role within our organization as part of the Field Operations Directorate. The NBC was founded in 2001 in Lee’s Summit, Missouri and was originally called the Missouri Service Center (which is why receipt notices from the NBC will begin with the letters “MSC”).   

The NBC’s primary mission is to prepare applications for adjudication that require an interview at a USCIS Field Office.  A lot goes into preparing an application including conducting background and security checks and reviewing the evidence an applicant submits to support their eligibility for the benefit.

The NBC’s largest workload is Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, and Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.  These two applications will reach well over a million cases in Fiscal Year 2012. 

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

Not a coincidence.  It has to go to NBC to arrange the field office interview and then when your time comes as did with Derwood, as not long waiting times at that particular office, then you will get an interview.

Archived Content

This page contains information that is no longer current but remains on our site for reference purposes.

Archived from our former blog, The Beacon.

The National Benefits Center: What It Is and What It Does
Release Date: June 5, 2012

We have noticed that there is some confusion out there about what our National Benefits Center (NBC) is and what it does.  The NBC serves a unique role within our organization as part of the Field Operations Directorate. The NBC was founded in 2001 in Lee’s Summit, Missouri and was originally called the Missouri Service Center (which is why receipt notices from the NBC will begin with the letters “MSC”).   

The NBC’s primary mission is to prepare applications for adjudication that require an interview at a USCIS Field Office.  A lot goes into preparing an application including conducting background and security checks and reviewing the evidence an applicant submits to support their eligibility for the benefit.

The NBC’s largest workload is Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, and Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.  These two applications will reach well over a million cases in Fiscal Year 2012. 

I see, thanks for the info @shell20

Anne of Green Gables.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
9 minutes ago, CoffeeVegan said:

@shell20. Thanks for the insight!Shell, you are unanimously the most fav person on here and every time I see your replies I smile( I smile at other posters replies too  but its extra special for @shell20) Thank you for your caring and uplifting spirit. Hugs!🦋

That's very true. I am the one who brought her here and she became honorary queen of VJ  lollzzzzzz 

1 minute ago, CoffeeVegan said:

I see, thanks for the info @shell20

No problem Hun.  And thanks for the compliments, not very popular sometimes though, when I don't agree with other people and I stick to my guns about procedures! Ah well, I guess I need to spread some fairy dust on them! :)

Just now, Name O Boy said:

That's very true. I am the one who brought her here and she became honorary queen of VJ  lollzzzzzz 

You two are way too kind... How did you bring me here, on a magic carpet or with a pair of red glittery shoes? :)

Timeline

You two are way too kind... How did you bring me here, on a magic carpet or with a pair of red glittery shoes? :)

hhhahahhaaaa a green carpet with some red color too. 

Just got the letter in the mail. Case transferred to NBC. :( I would be happy about this if we didn't live in the state with the longest backlog for citizenship. Now it's going to delay our ROC till January 2020 since it will be combined with N-400.

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

1 minute ago, Name O Boy said:

hhhahahhaaaa a green carpet with some red color too. 

Right :)   I am still waiting for my interview notice. Should have been here by now, as my office says completion within 4 months, but I guess they don't like my comments on here. However, it seems some one there had a brain wave there or read my comments about secure postage with GC's.  They figured about the whole identity theft thing finally! ha ha ha.

Just now, corvusheart said:

Just got the letter in the mail. Case transferred to NBC. :( I would be happy about this if we didn't live in the state with the longest backlog for citizenship. Now it's going to delay our ROC till January 2020 since it will be combined with N-400.

I don't believe it will be that long. Have faith! :)

Timeline
Just now, shell20 said:

Right :)   I am still waiting for my interview notice. Should have been here by now, as my office says completion within 4 months, but I guess they don't like my comments on here. However, it seems some one there had a brain wave there or read my comments about secure postage with GC's.  They figured about the whole identity theft thing finally! ha ha ha.

Hmmmm I am surprised why you haven't got an interview notice yet since you worked as USCIS contractor. It means they are backlogged. USCIS might be spying on you and they can see your profile picture here and also can view it in your application :ph34r: You need to stop criticising them or else they will delay the process for you. 

3 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

5 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

Sorry page 49.  Person reckons their interview was expedited as they were a joint filing.

2 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

Hmmmm I am surprised why you haven't got an interview notice yet since you worked as USCIS contractor. It means they are backlogged. USCIS might be spying on you and they can see your profile picture here and also can view it in your application :ph34r: You need to stop criticising them or else they will delay the process for you. 

Do what they want, I have my 10 year card.   I will just say it how it is, if no one tells them how can they ever change?  I am fighting everyones corner and continue to do so, I will! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.