TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

Just checked we have the same new status effective today saying another office has jurisdiction over our case. Maybe we'll all get approvals tomorrow. May the 4th be with us.

I got the same update one hour ago. I hear you, @corvusheart! I hope the approvals will happen very soon 😎

The new status from today only shows up for us on the uscis status check page where you don't log in and manually input your case number. But at myUSCIS it isn't showing up there yet, still only shows the may 1st one there.

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey,

I didn’t think that it was relevant to bring it up back when it happened but now it might be. On Feb, 25th 2018 I got the update on my I-751 saying that “my case was received at my local office” - I believe that all of us got the same update. Well another update came on the 26th of February and another one on the 28th of February (I’m not too sure if it was the 27th or 28th but pretty sure it was the 28th). Did that happen to you guys as well? All 3 updates are the same thing and it shows under my case history.

Thiago and Alexis

1 minute ago, thilimaa said:

Hey,

I didn’t think that it was relevant to bring it up back when it happened but now it might be. On Feb, 25th 2018 I got the update on my I-751 saying that “my case was received at my local office” - I believe that all of us got the same update. Well another update came on the 26th of February and another one on the 28th of February (I’m not too sure if it was the 27th or 28th but pretty sure it was the 28th). Did that happen to you guys as well? All 3 updates are the same thing and it shows under my case history.

For us it was Feb 28th, March 5th, May 1st and now May 3rd.

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

11 minutes ago, thilimaa said:

Hey,

For us too the same dates as @corvusheart

This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes Psalm 118:23:)

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

11 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

For us it was Feb 28th, March 5th, May 1st and now May 3rd.

@corvusheart @Waiting4mygreennmay I ask why you guys think that we may get to hear from USCIS on the 4rth or 7th?

@thilimaa Did you observe any other months folks receiving the may 1, 3 rd updates aside from the Feb, Mar, April filers? Thank you.

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, CoffeeVegan said:

@corvusheart @Waiting4mygreennmay I ask why you guys think that we may get to hear from USCIS on the 4rth or 7th?

@thilimaa Did you observe any other months folks receiving the may 1, 3 rd updates aside from the Feb, Mar, April filers? Thank you.

Hey,

Yeah, people that applied in December 2016 and January 2017 also received the same update. There is a way to check through the app, it’s really easy. I didn’t get the update on May 1st neither today, May 3rd. Like I mentioned before, mine still says case was received at my local office. 

Thiago and Alexis

6 hours ago, thilimaa said:

Hey,

Yeah, people that applied in December 2016 and January 2017 also received the same update. There is a way to check through the app, it’s really easy. I didn’t get the update on May 1st neither today, May 3rd. Like I mentioned before, mine still says case was received at my local office. 

I see, thank you!!!!

Anne of Green Gables.

Hi anybody here from VSC? I called USCIS yesterday and they said it’s still in the field office. It will take 21~44 months? Is it really gonna be that long? 😔😔😔

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
9 hours ago, thilimaa said:

Hey,

I filed to VSC in Feb 2017. Got all "updates" in 2018 on Feb 21, 25 and 26, and Apr 9. The first 3 updates are shown in my.uscis.gov. The last one is on egov.uscis.gov. Feb 21 was about scheduling an interview. All the rest are about receiving in local office.

Hello everyone! The interview went well. Our IO has never adjudicated I751 but took it on. He didn’t ask many questions about the green card, and said he is approving it. N-400 exam was easy. We really did luck out with our IO as he was extremely nice. He said we should expect an oath letter in a couple of weeks. 

11 hours ago, anikkandtim said:

Hi anybody here from VSC? I called USCIS yesterday and they said it’s still in the field office. It will take 21~44 months? Is it really gonna be that long? 😔😔😔

They dont know. When hubby went in to get his stamp the IO told him ROC probably wouldn't be approved till next year. They dont know because they don't work in the department that adjudicates petitions.

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

21 hours ago, CoffeeVegan said:

The 4th was a joke because of May the 4th be with you star wars meme. I forgot who said they think it might be on the 7th.

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

9 hours ago, Camtor said:

Hello everyone! The interview went well. Our IO has never adjudicated I751 but took it on. He didn’t ask many questions about the green card, and said he is approving it. N-400 exam was easy. We really did luck out with our IO as he was extremely nice. He said we should expect an oath letter in a couple of weeks. 

Congrats!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.