TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

My I-751 still says: “My Case Was Received At My Local Office”. I checked through the app and the majority of the people that applied on the same day as I did (Feb, 27th 2017) didn’t get the same “Case Was Transffered To Another Office” like some other people here received. It might have something to do with your priority date (or the date that they received your case). Also applied for N400 on April 20th and got biometrics done on April 25th. Got an update on that on the same day saying “We Reviewed Your Biometrics”  but that was it. Hopefully people like me that didn’t get any “case was transferred” update yet will also hear from them soon! :) 

Thiago and Alexis

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Scazy said:

Hi guys, correct me if I’m wrong:  seems like it’s only people who filled n400 got 1st May case transfer notification? I have not filled n 400 and have nothing. Confused 

I filled for N400 on April 20th and did not get an update yesterday. It could be because I applied late April and it has been only 13 days since I submitted my application. 

Thiago and Alexis

Got impatient and called USICS and tier 1 told me my case is at local office as of March 4. After explanation that this is a glitch a lot of fillers got and I have not received any letter about it I was placed on hold. He came back to me saying my case is still at California and might be processed in a few weeks or few months. Ugh. 

- sorry meant to sent it in my month thread, don’t see an option to delete this message 

Edited by Scazy

8 minutes ago, Scazy said:

Got impatient and called USICS and tier 1 told me my case is at local office as of March 4. After explanation that this is a glitch a lot of fillers got and I have not received any letter about it I was placed on hold. He came back to me saying my case is still at California and might be processed in a few weeks or few months. Ugh. 

- sorry meant to sent it in my month thread, don’t see an option to delete this message 

In another words, they didn't say anything, as always :P the IO during my last InfoPass told me my case was moved from one floor to another in CSC. It was soooo disappointing! I hope we all get approvals very soon.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

so after I got the update my N400 ETA also changed to 8 months 

I129F sent : 20/12/2013

I129f received: 26/1/2013

NOA1 notification: 01/01/2014 heart.gifheart.gif

Alien registration number changed :03/01/2014

NOA2 notification: 04/02/2014

Case number: 14/02/2014heart.gifheart.gif

Embassy recieved: 19/02/2014

Fee paid: 26/02/2014

P3 recieved: 03/03/2014

P3 sent: 04/03/2014

Interview day : 07/05/2014goofy.gifgoofy.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, corvusheart said:

Did you file change of address with the post office? On the USCIS mail does it have your po box or home address?

Yes, I did. Other than our utility bills,  uscis is the only mail we get here at home. Everything else goes to the p.o. box as it is supposed to happen.

It is really not a biggie, just curious why would they completely ignore the p.o. box? 

1 hour ago, JReed said:

Yes, I did. Other than our utility bills,  uscis is the only mail we get here at home. Everything else goes to the p.o. box as it is supposed to happen.

It is really not a biggie, just curious why would they completely ignore the p.o. box? 

I mean is the PO box address printed on the letter? Or is it printed on a yellow sticker?

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
23 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

I mean is the PO box address printed on the letter? Or is it printed on a yellow sticker?

Nope, and nope! 

A year and a half ago, when we moved to this town, we informed uscis of the new address and I made sure to use our new po box as mailing address.

Well, nothing to sweat about, it's just odd I guess. Maybe they don't like my new po box number, hahaha!

Ty, though, for trying to make sense of their shenanigans! 

Cheers!

13 hours ago, corvusheart said:

Guys just checked on ROC bug number. It's been updated! Now says "your case was transferred to local office" on May 1st. What do you guys think this means? No updates on n400.

We got this same message on May 1st.  The ETA for the N-400 went from 8 months to 7 months.

Edited by Mountain Climber

Our estimated time for N400 is the same.

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

1 hour ago, JReed said:

Nope, and nope! 

A year and a half ago, when we moved to this town, we informed uscis of the new address and I made sure to use our new po box as mailing address.

Well, nothing to sweat about, it's just odd I guess. Maybe they don't like my new po box number, hahaha!

Ty, though, for trying to make sense of their shenanigans! 

Cheers!

Ok so it's not a post office error it's an error on USCIS part.

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

10 hours ago, Ck207 said:

so after I got the update my N400 ETA also changed to 8 months 

I think ETA is changing every month. For exapmple if eta was 11 months when I applied, then next month it will show 10, next month 9 and so on. (At least that what happened with my eta-every first day of the month it’s showing 1 month less) But probably it won’t be so long till the end of the whole process. Am I right?

16 hours ago, thilimaa said:

My I-751 still says: “My Case Was Received At My Local Office”. I checked through the app and the majority of the people that applied on the same day as I did (Feb, 27th 2017) didn’t get the same “Case Was Transffered To Another Office” like some other people here received. It might have something to do with your priority date (or the date that they received your case). Also applied for N400 on April 20th and got biometrics done on April 25th. Got an update on that on the same day saying “We Reviewed Your Biometrics”  but that was it. Hopefully people like me that didn’t get any “case was transferred” update yet will also hear from them soon! :) 

Our ROC NOA1 date was February 27th 2017 and we got the may 1st update.

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.