TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

Just now, maramsofia said:

Hello everyone,  I'm California filler and my timeline is:

February 13, 2017 : NOA1

February 25, 2018 : case was transferred

March 12, 2018 : case was transferred to another USCIS office ( Texas service center)

March 14, 2018 : case transferred to another office  and has new jurisdiction

April 26, 2018 : we corrected your date of birth for your case / we corrected your name for your case

April 27, 2018 : submitted N400 online

Expect approval on your ROC very soon I heard if your case is transferred to Texas and then you get a birth date correction message it means you're about to be approved. It's what I've seen so far here on VJ.

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

corvusheart  I hope so , finger crossed                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I wonder if anyone will call uscis to ask about the may 1st update.

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

Expect approval on your ROC very soon I heard if your case is transferred to Texas and then you get a birth date correction message it means you're about to be approved. It's what I've seen so far here on VJ.

I agree with you :thumbs:

My case was transferred to Nebraska 25 days ago, haven't been updated since...tic tac tic tac :clock:...I've been watching it like a hawk,  lol, though they said on the letter that I should hear from them within 60 days or so. Fingers crossed!

Good luck to all the new transfers,  May we all be closer to our green cards!

Oh, and congrats to the ones who got their approvals, how exciting!!

Cheers!

6 minutes ago, JReed said:

I agree with you :thumbs:

My case was transferred to Nebraska 25 days ago, haven't been updated since...tic tac tic tac :clock:...I've been watching it like a hawk,  lol, though they said on the letter that I should hear from them within 60 days or so. Fingers crossed!

Good luck to all the new transfers,  May we all be closer to our green cards!

Oh, and congrats to the ones who got their approvals, how exciting!!

Cheers!

I'm really hoping for a physical letter for this May 1st update. However it doesnt say which service center our case has been transferred to.

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

Timeline
8 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

I'm really hoping for a physical letter for this May 1st update. However it doesnt say which service center our case has been transferred to.

The only way to find out is with the letter I'm afraid. 

If my memory serves me right,  I got the letter about 2 or 3 days after the email.

;)

Timeline

On a side note,  I gave them my po box # as mailing address because we don't want important mail sitting in the mailbox unnatended (when we're out of town,for example) but still, so far, every single piece of mail from them came to my home address...I wonder why? :huh2:

9 minutes ago, JReed said:

The only way to find out is with the letter I'm afraid. 

If my memory serves me right,  I got the letter about 2 or 3 days after the email.

;)

Hopefully it hasn't been combined with our n400 or else our ROC will be delayed for a long time since Minnesota is backlogged.

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

1 minute ago, JReed said:

On a side note,  I gave them my po box # as mailing address because we don't want important mail sitting in the mailbox unnatended (when we're out of town,for example) but still, so far, every single piece of mail from them came to my home address...I wonder why? :huh2:

Did you put change of address in? Is the PO box address on the mail you receive at homes?

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

Timeline
3 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

Did you put change of address in? Is the PO box address on the mail you receive at homes?

Yes, I did. It's not really a bother, but hubby once got his info stolen from mail (a thousand years ago), and since then he is adamant about not using the physical address as mailing address. 

I'll have a look on the letter after my baby wakes up from his nap and let you know. :)

29 minutes ago, JReed said:

Yes, I did. It's not really a bother, but hubby once got his info stolen from mail (a thousand years ago), and since then he is adamant about not using the physical address as mailing address. 

I'll have a look on the letter after my baby wakes up from his nap and let you know. :)

Alright.

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

Timeline

@corvusheart, so I  went through all correspondence from USCIS and they came to my home address. When hubby and I filed for our change of address, we both added the po box as mailing address. I guess I'll just need to be extra vigilant about the mailbox, lol. :ph34r:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline

I got two updates this morning with a new update too on USCIS.gov. This is about ROC and It says now:

May 1, 2018

We received your case

You do not need to do anything at this time

We will begin processing your case and will review it to make sure you have submitted all of the required information and documents. We will let you know if we need anything else from you.

If you do not receive your notice by May 31, 2018, send us a case inquiry and select that you did not receive your notice by mail.

If your mailing address changes, update your address with us.

The previous status which everyone got yesterday is also available on the USCIS.gov website now. I could only see that on egov.uscis.gov until yesterday. 

Edited by Name O Boy

44 minutes ago, JReed said:

@corvusheart, so I  went through all correspondence from USCIS and they came to my home address. When hubby and I filed for our change of address, we both added the po box as mailing address. I guess I'll just need to be extra vigilant about the mailbox, lol. :ph34r:

Did you file change of address with the post office? On the USCIS mail does it have your po box or home address?

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

35 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

I got two updates this morning with a new update too on USCIS.gov. This is about ROC and It says now:

May 1, 2018

We received your case

You do not need to do anything at this time

We will begin processing your case and will review it to make sure you have submitted all of the required information and documents. We will let you know if we need anything else from you.

If you do not receive your notice by May 31, 2018, send us a case inquiry and select that you did not receive your notice by mail.

If your mailing address changes, update your address with us.

The previous status which everyone got yesterday is also available on the USCIS.gov website now. I could only see that on egov.uscis.gov until yesterday. 

I got the may 1st update too. So did a lot of people on here. Hopefully it means adjudication soon.

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.