TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
7 minutes ago, shell20 said:

Nevada thats a new one unless you live in that jurisdiction, it would then mean its gone to your local office for either review or to set up an interview.

Thanks Shell

:wacko: I am sure that I still live in LA. Should I call an speak with one of the amazing representatives on the phone?

Just now, L&S1984 said:

Thanks Shell

:wacko: I am sure that I still live in LA. Should I call an speak with one of the amazing representatives on the phone?

Did you receive a letter that its gone to Nevada? Is it a field office or so, or is it a service centre? If its a service centre its pretty good news are a lot quicker, seeing Texas centre approvals coming through and Nebraska say they take no more than 6 weeks to adjudicate.

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

4 minutes ago, L&S1984 said:

Thanks Shell

It cant be a service centre as there is none in Nevada, but one in Nebraska.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
4 minutes ago, shell20 said:

It cant be a service centre as there is none in Nevada, but one in Nebraska.

Sorry my fault, transferred to  Nebraska Service Center.

Thats good then?

1 hour ago, L&S1984 said:

Sorry my fault, transferred to  Nebraska Service Center.

Thats good then?

Yes it is, means you should hear in the next few weeks.

9 minutes ago, L&S1984 said:

Amazing. Thank you Shell... what a relieve...

I think if you look at few pages back then you will see what someone says regarding Nebraska, if I remember rightly it said that it would be adjudicated within 6 weeks. The files that went to Texas late February are now coming through being adjudicated. So any where is better than CSC really.

15 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

Did that person get back with any details regarding the two letters he/she would receive today? I think it's a transfer or RFE notice. We shall see. 

Not heard a dickey bird, now either they are still at work and on PST time or they have forgotten to share it with us! :(

4 hours ago, corvusheart said:

It's still strange someone else's letter showed up in his informed delivery especially since informed delivery works by your address alone. It's possible the Florida peice was misbarcoded with an Indiana zip code meter on the bottom of the letter which you wouldn't be able to see on here. Then the DBCS machine would read it as an Indiana letter until a clerk at the destination post office corrects it in mark-up.

it happens sometimes,  it happened to me once couple of months ago.  usps's informed delivery showed me a mail that doesnt belong to me,  nor did i receive that piece of mail

5 hours ago, Ck207 said:

So my case has never been transfer to Nebraska or Texas. Does it mean it will take longer? 

Also, how do I request to get a 1 year stamp instead of 6 months? 

it all depends on individual io who can issue a stamp ranging 1 month to one year

On 19/04/2018 at 11:27 AM, wabbajack said:

USPS tells me I'm getting these in the mail today. I debated taking the day off and just waiting by my mailbox. Anyone know what it could be? I'm concerned that the letter is dated April 12. I did not file for N400 (not eligible).

image.png.a667396b568b4e33233d9b03f417b05b.png

Apparently, someone else's USCIS letter is also arriving in my mailbox.

image.png.10cee1e6ec9f9fe9169ff948805d5fc8.png

Are you going to share what happened with us?

Wow Feb filers are quiet today..   Perhaps the quiet before the storm? Or perhaps everyone is getting a tad fed up of the waiting game and enjoying spring. Wish it was warmer here to enjoy it!  No doubt USCIS will be doing updates on their website and sending out all sorts of nonsense to get us wondering once more what is going on!!   Any way everyone hope your weekend is amazing and you get your approvals this week as you so rightly deserve too! May the green dust be with you!  (oh and a bit of pink) :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
16 minutes ago, shell20 said:

Wow Feb filers are quiet today..   Perhaps the quiet before the storm? Or perhaps everyone is getting a tad fed up of the waiting game and enjoying spring. Wish it was warmer here to enjoy it!  No doubt USCIS will be doing updates on their website and sending out all sorts of nonsense to get us wondering once more what is going on!!   Any way everyone hope your weekend is amazing and you get your approvals this week as you so rightly deserve too! May the green dust be with you!  (oh and a bit of pink) :)

Thanks Shell :) Do you know how many February applicants are left here? I mean VSC

Just now, Name O Boy said:

Thanks Shell :) Do you know how many February applicants are left here? I mean VSC

About 10 but half of them havent updated the chart, so not many at all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.