TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
25 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

20180416_181518.thumb.png.4f5c490c2d6b65f89b048d146fce0273.png

I have the same message. hmmm what does it mean? 

I129F sent : 20/12/2013

I129f received: 26/1/2013

NOA1 notification: 01/01/2014 heart.gifheart.gif

Alien registration number changed :03/01/2014

NOA2 notification: 04/02/2014

Case number: 14/02/2014heart.gifheart.gif

Embassy recieved: 19/02/2014

Fee paid: 26/02/2014

P3 recieved: 03/03/2014

P3 sent: 04/03/2014

Interview day : 07/05/2014goofy.gifgoofy.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
1 hour ago, shell20 said:

it says this. 

Application for Naturalization
Case Received Date: 02/28/2018
Received As: EFile
Status Message: USCIS has scheduled your interview appointment and will mail you the appointment notice.
Pending Action: None

I was exactly talking about this website and my status changed to interview scheduled a few days ago. 

Just now, Name O Boy said:

I was exactly talking about this website and my status changed to interview scheduled a few days ago. 

Request Type: Application for Naturalization
Case Received Date: 02/07/2018
Received As: EFile
Status Message: USCIS has scheduled your interview appointment and will mail you the appointment notice.
Pending Action: None

yeah now i see what you were talking about earlier. thanks for the heads up. it could be a bug but still.... me likey likey :jest:

3 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

What was it before?

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

Timeline
5 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

What was it before?

Hi, there are 3 USCIS websites where you can check your naturalization status. These websites are USCIS.DHS.GOV, USCIS.GOV, and EGOV.USCIS.GOV.  My online status changed on the older version of the website a few days ago which is USCIS.DHS.GOV.  It was the case is accepted and reviewed before. 

Edited by Name O Boy

1 hour ago, shell20 said:

I see, so although its says scheduled its probably inline. Lol. I shall look shortly and thanks for sharing this with me, I had no idea about this site or old site.

Just to put ur mind at ease it’s not an actual interview. I had the same about a month or so before my interview was scheduled. Most January N400 filers had same on old Elis website 

7 minutes ago, JeanneSs said:

Just to put ur mind at ease it’s not an actual interview. I had the same about a month or so before my interview was scheduled. Most January N400 filers had same on old Elis website 

ughhhhhhhh   :unsure:

11 minutes ago, PositiveThinker said:

I wonder if everyone's status says that. Can you all check your status and let the GOOD PEOPLE of FEB filers know if you've been scheduled for INTERVIEWs? :rolleyes:

https://public-prod-elis2.uscis.dhs.gov

I just posted this In n400 march  2018 thread. Let’s see what people will say. One guy there got really excited. He just did his biometrics last week and he thinks he is already scheduled for an interview. I wish it was true 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mad rabbit said:

I just posted this In n400 march  2018 thread. Let’s see what people will say. One guy there got really excited. He just did his biometrics last week and he thinks he is already scheduled for an interview. I wish it was true 

hhhaahhaaaa You can't blame them let them be excited because USCIS is messing with us :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Mad rabbit said:

i asked the same from APRIL 18 filers as well. hahha.. hope we wont go to hell for giving people false hopes if it happens to be a bug... :jest:

Timeline
3 minutes ago, PositiveThinker said:

i asked the same from APRIL 18 filers as well. hahha.. hope we wont go to hell for giving people false hopes if it happens to be a bug... :jest:

Lolzzzz all of those folks would be excited to see that and in the end, they would be disappointed. They are going to blame you  :D

32 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

Hi, there are 3 USCIS websites where you can check your naturalization status. These websites are USCIS.DHS.GOV, USCIS.GOV, and EGOV.USCIS.GOV.  My online status changed on the older version of the website a few days ago which is USCIS.DHS.GOV.  It was the case is accepted and reviewed before. 

isn't uscis.gov = egov..uscis.gov  for case status? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.