TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Mags8005 said:

Hi All

FINALLY!!!

On September 6, 2018, the Post Office picked up mail containing your new card for Receipt Number EAC17xxxxxxx. We mailed your card to the address you gave us.

(Vermont filler. Transfered to local office on 8th of April)

It took 1 year, 7 months and 2 days.

Thank you for all your advices and good luck to those who still wait.

Nice to hear, when did you file? I was transferred to local office April 9th too but haven’t heard anything yet 

13 hours ago, anikkandtim said:

Nice to hear, when did you file? I was transferred to local office April 9th too but haven’t heard anything yet 

To be exact 30 January 2017, but they categorized me as February filler

23 hours ago, Mags8005 said:

To be exact 30 January 2017, but they categorized me as February filler

Mine is Feb 6 2017, still waiting too. Hopefully I will receive mine soon too. Thanks

On 9/8/2018 at 7:53 AM, Mags8005 said:

Hi All

FINALLY!!!

On September 6, 2018, the Post Office picked up mail containing your new card for Receipt Number EAC17xxxxxxx. We mailed your card to the address you gave us.

(Vermont filler. Transfered to local office on 8th of April)

It took 1 year, 7 months and 2 days.

Thank you for all your advices and good luck to those who still wait.

Congrats!

Hi guys I received a RFE today 😕 they are saying that my documents that I submitted were insufficient. I send the 2017 income tax jointly filed, 2016 w2  both of us, family pictures, airlines tickets for 2016, vehicle registration and tile ( both our names) and also our saving account ( both names) but according to the RFE the bank account  it is showing only my husband's name . Our health insurances are separated because it was cheaper that way.

They are asking for some extra documents like mortgages or leases but my husband already had both on his name before we got marriage . I really do not know what to do 😕 

I have an investment and his is my beneficiary also we have heath savings account together. Does it help on my case? Any thoughts? Should I hire an attorney for it?

Thanks so much 

On 9/10/2018 at 7:34 PM, slcampos said:

Hi guys I received a RFE today 😕 they are saying that my documents that I submitted were insufficient. I send the 2017 income tax jointly filed, 2016 w2  both of us, family pictures, airlines tickets for 2016, vehicle registration and tile ( both our names) and also our saving account ( both names) but according to the RFE the bank account  it is showing only my husband's name . Our health insurances are separated because it was cheaper that way.

They are asking for some extra documents like mortgages or leases but my husband already had both on his name before we got marriage . I really do not know what to do 😕 

I have an investment and his is my beneficiary also we have heath savings account together. Does it help on my case? Any thoughts? Should I hire an attorney for it?

Thanks so much 

Can you add yourself to his mortgage or lease? Add yourself to his bank account or make each other the POD on your own accounts. 

He will add me on his deed . I have him on my  bank account but according to the letter that I received it is only showing my husband name but it was wrong because I'm the primary account holder . We decided to send : Life insurance with my name as beneficiary, my investment and he as beneficiary, letter from the bank showing that we have a jointly account ( I do not know if I send the statements because it is showing only one name on it) , credit card letter showing that we have a card jointly, 20 recently pictures, 3 affidavit letter from different family members, tax return transcript that we file jointly from the last year.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 9/12/2018 at 8:41 AM, slcampos said:

He will add me on his deed . I have him on my  bank account but according to the letter that I received it is only showing my husband name but it was wrong because I'm the primary account holder . We decided to send : Life insurance with my name as beneficiary, my investment and he as beneficiary, letter from the bank showing that we have a jointly account ( I do not know if I send the statements because it is showing only one name on it) , credit card letter showing that we have a card jointly, 20 recently pictures, 3 affidavit letter from different family members, tax return transcript that we file jointly from the last year.

I think that is lots of good evidence. They should approve you after you submit all the required evidence. Good luck! 

I129F sent : 20/12/2013

I129f received: 26/1/2013

NOA1 notification: 01/01/2014 heart.gifheart.gif

Alien registration number changed :03/01/2014

NOA2 notification: 04/02/2014

Case number: 14/02/2014heart.gifheart.gif

Embassy recieved: 19/02/2014

Fee paid: 26/02/2014

P3 recieved: 03/03/2014

P3 sent: 04/03/2014

Interview day : 07/05/2014goofy.gifgoofy.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey folks,

I haven’t posted in awhile because nothing changed regarding my case status, it still says that my case was received at my local office as of February 26th, 2018.

Through the app I can see that A LOT of people are getting approved and I can see some case status changing pretty often but I also see some people that are still waiting like me. Would it be because I applied for citizenship back in April and they are waiting to consolidate both cases as it says on my N-400 application that my next case status should be in 6 months?

Any one in the same situation?

Thank you

Thiago and Alexis

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

I applied in March 2017 but  I see lots of people getting approved except people who applied for their N-400 while I-751 was pending. I think it is normal sadly that you don't see anything move for your case.

Hi, guys! I’m new here, but I’m always following this topic. I’m January 30 filler, but I think I am considered as a February filler. My case was transferred from California to Nebraska 04/04/18 . I went to infopass 2 times, got a stamp in my passport, got 18 months extension letter. I’m still waiting. Nothing changed in my USCIS account. I was trying to make an inquiry when a processing time in Nebraska was 16-18 months,  but it was saying, that I’m in a normal processing time. And in about a week after that they changed a processing time from 18 to 22,5 months. A lot of March and even May fillers got approved already, what a mess in USCIS!!! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gambia
Timeline

Good day house. Does anyone who has been approved for the removal of conditions know what the category on the green card is? For the conditional green it is CR6. I am not sure what it is on the new green card after the removal of conditions has been approved. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
On 8/16/2018 at 8:45 PM, wabbajack said:

Just received letter in the mail for interview today. Scheduled for 1 month away. Filed with divorce waiver. Going to consult an immigration attorney to help me get through this. Hopefully we'll get the approval after the interview and be done with this nightmare.

Filed February 2017.

Hey it's been a bit more than a month since you received interview invitation. How did it go? Hope everything was fine.

33 minutes ago, AlexNY said:

Hey it's been a bit more than a month since you received interview invitation. How did it go? Hope everything was fine.

Interview was two days ago. They did not make a decision at the time. I was given a notice that they will continue to review the file. My lawyer said that I should receive a letter in the next 7-10 days.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, wabbajack said:

Interview was two days ago. They did not make a decision at the time. I was given a notice that they will continue to review the file. My lawyer said that I should receive a letter in the next 7-10 days.

Ok. How was it in your opinion? How long did it take? Questions? If you can share your experience it will be appreciated.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.