TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ck207 said:

I am in Seattle guys. If so many people get it, i think it is just a glitch. 

I Just talked to a tier 2. He said a request was sent to set a date for my interview. Maybe thats why it shows as if case status is in the limbo. Interesting...maybe an interview is truly coming our way for N-400

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jose V said:

I Just talked to a tier 2. He said a request was sent to set a date for my interview. Maybe thats why it shows as if case status is in the limbo. Interesting...maybe an interview is truly coming our way for N-400

wow! ok I am looking forward to this. Maybe there will be something either tomorrow or so. 

I129F sent : 20/12/2013

I129f received: 26/1/2013

NOA1 notification: 01/01/2014 heart.gifheart.gif

Alien registration number changed :03/01/2014

NOA2 notification: 04/02/2014

Case number: 14/02/2014heart.gifheart.gif

Embassy recieved: 19/02/2014

Fee paid: 26/02/2014

P3 recieved: 03/03/2014

P3 sent: 04/03/2014

Interview day : 07/05/2014goofy.gifgoofy.gif

Hi VJs,

Congrats on the most recent approvals. I am a Feb 17 CSC filer as well. My case was transferred to Nebraska on 4/4/18. Still waiting and my case number is WAC 1712xxxx.. I recently set up a DHS online account and noticed that it says my case is transferred again on 4/5/18 and they mailed me a notice. But this info is NOT showed up on my egov website and I didn't receive the notice for the SECOND transfers. Should I file a inquiry on the missing notice? I didn't file the N400.........

Thank you, good luck everyone

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

hello everyone, we just want to share how happy we are☺︎finally my wife get her GC. After 17 months on the waiting list.

Good luck to everyone.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Guy, I need your opinion. So I'm checking 500 cases on Case Tracker app. 250 before and 250 after my case number...

Out of 500 cases, 19 got RFEs, 289 were approved, and 308 are cases that were either REALLY transferred to a new office or with that Feb 26/27/28, March 4/5 glitch. 

There are a lot of cases that were approved AFTER me! Why do they skip some cases? Do you have any idea? I also know that there are some approvals in March (CSC).

12 minutes ago, benny_oo said:

Still waiting to hear from USCIS. Applied for ROC Feb 2017 and got transferred to NSC in May 2018. My N400 is also pending.

Hi there, we have the same timeline, I got an interview notice 2 days ago for my N400. My ROC is still pending. I just hope that it is going to be a joint interview. 

You should get an update soon because it look like that Cases are moving forward.

Good Luck.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country:
Timeline
6 hours ago, keepgoodvibes said:

Hi VJs,

Congrats on the most recent approvals. I am a Feb 17 CSC filer as well. My case was transferred to Nebraska on 4/4/18. Still waiting and my case number is WAC 1712xxxx.. I recently set up a DHS online account and noticed that it says my case is transferred again on 4/5/18 and they mailed me a notice. But this info is NOT showed up on my egov website and I didn't receive the notice for the SECOND transfers. Should I file a inquiry on the missing notice? I didn't file the N400.........

47 minutes ago, benny_oo said:

Still waiting to hear from USCIS. Applied for ROC Feb 2017 and got transferred to NSC in May 2018. My N400 is also pending.

what state do you guys live in?

I-751

ROC SENT:.......11/20/2017

NOA: ................01/12/2017

BIO.: .................26/12/2017

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

That Egov website was froze😀😀😀,im still not approve there but already got my approval notice and an update at dhs site.

9 hours ago, badouba18 said:

Hi there, we have the same timeline, I got an interview notice 2 days ago for my N400. My ROC is still pending. I just hope that it is going to be a joint interview. 

You should get an update soon because it look like that Cases are moving forward.

Good Luck.

Congratulations! I hope everything go well at the interview.

9 hours ago, CharlieBrown said:

what state do you guys live in?

I live in Chicago, IL. My N400 online status still says 8 months while there is no new notification on the ROC side. 

Edited by benny_oo

Hello guys,

Just received the notification regarding approval of case and that card was mailed. 

Feb 2017 filer. CSC. Case transferred to Texas on 06/06. 

N-400 application in process and just had my biometric appointment on 07/24. Coincidently that is the date of I-751 approval. Go figure.  

Anyways relieved now.
Good luck everyone who is still waiting. 

6 minutes ago, Ambiab said:

Hello guys,

Just received the notification regarding approval of case and that card was mailed. 

Feb 2017 filer. CSC. Case transferred to Texas on 06/06. 

N-400 application in process and just had my biometric appointment on 07/24. Coincidently that is the date of I-751 approval. Go figure.  

Anyways relieved now.
Good luck everyone who is still waiting. 

n-400 biometrics and i-751 approval have no connections to each other

On 7/25/2018 at 10:39 AM, OshunMY said:

How did you send the photos? Did you get them printed individually or compile them on a document to send? Thanks!

How did you send the photos? Did you get them printed individually or compile them on a document to send? Thanks!

just printed them off on paper with a color laser printer on 8.5 x 11  standard paper.

Wife received her card on 25th

Kids did not arrive :-(    and not today the 26th either.

Sort of scarring me as we usually get all three at exact same time.  We have always gotten all three cards, letters NOA's etc.. all the exact same time.

Today..  no cards for kids.

On 7/25/2018 at 3:04 PM, keepgoodvibes said:

Hi VJs,

Have you tried the   https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov  ???  That has better information than the other one. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.