TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, badouba18 said:

Congrats 

Did you appy for the N-400?

No. Didnt have enough money $640 x3   

I adopted my kids so they are automatic. I just need to pay the $1024 each

Wife doesnt really care either way.   She is proud to be Mexican and it is up to her

I'd like to do it just for passports and travel.   But, really no other reason. She doesnt want to vote here. 

The kids do. So my next step is to get them citizenship

for what it is worth..

as of 1:15pm PST   July 19, 2018

the phone app  "Case Tracker"    has not updated   Still is showing   'case transferred.."

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do;jsessionid=62640832A9DE9015DEB06B7C5EB646DE      Still shows as   Case transferred

ONLY   https://my.uscis.gov/account      This is the only place that shows it was approved yesterday the 18th !!

so kudos to who ever posted that information before. 

22 hours ago, tl89 said:

Thanks. It looks like it hasn't been delivered yet. I will have to keep an eye on it because God knows how long we have been waiting for it. My friend hasn't seen his card for like 3 weeks or so. 

I haven't seen mine for over 3 months lol. 

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

18 minutes ago, GorDog62 said:

for what it is worth..

as of 1:15pm PST   July 19, 2018

the phone app  "Case Tracker"    has not updated   Still is showing   'case transferred.."

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do;jsessionid=62640832A9DE9015DEB06B7C5EB646DE      Still shows as   Case transferred

ONLY   https://my.uscis.gov/account      This is the only place that shows it was approved yesterday the 18th !!

so kudos to who ever posted that information before. 

it seems case tracker follows egov.uscis.gov steps very closely: no updates on egov.uscis.gov,  no updates on case tracker

July 16, 2018We mailed your card to you. The U.S. Postal Service will deliver it.
July 12, 2018We approved your case
July 12, 2018We are producing your card and will mail it to you
February 26, 2018We received your case

CSC  Timeline:
July 19 2018 - actual green card finally received  :)
July 16 2018 - card got mailed
July 12 2018 - i751 case got approved
Feb 2 2017 - NOA date
Jan 21 2017 - date filed
Best of luck!
Edited by j4rom

On 5/30/2018 at 1:15 PM, ivanalex1980 said:

Hi everyone this is our timeline. Our case was transferred from CSC to NSC back in March. Got a RFE end of May and just got approved early this week. Good luck everyone! The wait is almost over.

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 8.16.24 PM.png

Edited by ilovemacaron
Accidentally included WAC number. Edit to remove.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
10 hours ago, ilovemacaron said:

Hi everyone this is our timeline. Our case was transferred from CSC to NSC back in March. Got a RFE end of May and just got approved early this week. Good luck everyone! The wait is almost over.

What kind of information did they request in RFE?

CONRATS to all the approvals!!

Has there been any approvals from the Texas Center?

That's where mine is sitting right now... transferred on June 6th.

14 hours ago, j4rom said:
July 16, 2018We mailed your card to you. The U.S. Postal Service will deliver it.
July 12, 2018We approved your case
July 12, 2018We are producing your card and will mail it to you
February 26, 2018We received your case

CSC  Timeline:
July 19 2018 - actual green card finally received  :)
July 16 2018 - card got mailed
July 12 2018 - i751 case got approved
Feb 2 2017 - NOA date
Jan 21 2017 - date filed
Best of luck!

Congrats!

13 hours ago, ilovemacaron said:

Congrats!

I've been a long time lurker of this board. I feel that it's my duty to let you all know...... MY CARD IS  SHIPPED!!!!

AND my application has been sitting at CSC. so for those who are lost, hopefully this will give you some sort of estimate on when you're application will be approved. 

Some details:

02/17/17 - sent in my app

02/26/18 - received an update that my application was transferred to my local office

(no other updates in between)

07/19/18 - got an alert that my card has been mailed

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country:
Timeline
6 hours ago, hakuna-matata said:

I've been a long time lurker of this board. I feel that it's my duty to let you all know...... MY CARD IS  SHIPPED!!!!

AND my application has been sitting at CSC. so for those who are lost, hopefully this will give you some sort of estimate on when you're application will be approved. 

Some details:

02/17/17 - sent in my app

02/26/18 - received an update that my application was transferred to my local office

(no other updates in between)

07/19/18 - got an alert that my card has been mailed

Congrats! What evidence did you send?

I-751

ROC SENT:.......11/20/2017

NOA: ................01/12/2017

BIO.: .................26/12/2017

Good to know things are moving for us. I got an RFE. Sigh. Did anyone else get an RFE? I'm feeling a little down, and just wanted some support through this process if anyone can share their experience with RFE. Or direct me somewhere to get advice and tips on RFE. Thank you.

And congrats to those who got approved. :-)

23 minutes ago, OshunMY said:

Good to know things are moving for us. I got an RFE. Sigh. Did anyone else get an RFE? I'm feeling a little down, and just wanted some support through this process if anyone can share their experience with RFE. Or direct me somewhere to get advice and tips on RFE. Thank you.

And congrats to those who got approved. :-)

What extra evidence are they asking for? I got a RFE in March and got approved in April. 

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

2 minutes ago, AnGeLxX said:

What extra evidence are they asking for? I got a RFE in March and got approved in April. 

Good to know. Thank you so much for responding!

It says: "You provided some evidence of marital bona fides. However, the documentation submitted is insufficient because it does not establish the comingling of assets, joint financial responsibilities and evidence of co-habilitation for the duration of the marriage. The bank statements submitted do not reflect household expenses being paid from this account, such as rent and utilities. To establish eligibility for removal of conditions on status, please submit additional evidence to show that you and your spouse entered the marriage in good faith and continue to share a life together. The evidence may include, but is not limited to the following:"

And then it made a list of suggestions. We lived with my husband's dad in the first year, and then we moved in with a friend in the second year, so we don't have joint property or rent. Can you please share with me about your RFE? What did you send? Any suggestions for me? 

1 hour ago, AnGeLxX said:

Same i just got this email below from DHS site .. Anyone went trough this .. Please Advice how to handle it properly.. what to send to them 

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL *** 

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case. 

Receipt Number: WAC171380xxxxx

Application Type: I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE 

Your Case Status: Request for Evidence 

On July 18, 2018, we mailed a request for additional evidence for your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, Receipt Number WAC171380xxxx. The request for evidence explains what we need from you. We will not take action on your case until we receive the evidence or the deadline to submit it expires. Please follow the instructions in the request for evidence. If you do not receive your request for additional evidence by August 17, 2018, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

A request for evidence is made when an application/petition is lacking required documentation/evidence (initial evidence) or the officer needs more documentation/evidence (additional evidence) to determine an applicant's eligibility for the benefit sought. We may send you a request for evidence at any stage of our review. The request will indicate what evidence or information is needed for us to fully evaluate your application or petition. The notice will explain where to send the evidence and will give the deadline for your response. Your application or petition will be held in suspense during that time. If you receive a request for evidence and have questions about what you need to submit, you may call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.