TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, gc@gc said:

did you ask for tracking number from them? so you could see where the priority mail was

I did and they said they didn't had one, because it showed on her computer at the time that they didn't sent it out. It doesn't matter now anyways what happened since they told me to file for the I-90 lol. It's just messed up. 

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

I just checked my case through DHS website and got this notification for receipt number of  I-751

Filled at CSC

on Feb 17th 2017

Got transferred to local office on Feb 28th 2018

Haven't applied to N-400 yet

July 17, 2018

We are producing your card and will mail it to you

You do not need to do anything at this time

We will mail your Green Card, employment authorization document (EAD), or combo card (EAD and advance parole) to the address you gave us. It may take up to 120 days to deliver your new card.

If your mailing address changes, update your address with us.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
52 minutes ago, mrmede said:

Woohoo, my Green card is on its way. It feels like a lifetime ago when I filed back in Feb 2017. I seem to be one of the few who didn't have their case passed to a different local office from the Californian one!

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

image.thumb.png.db04135cb971d7abad958a2077c9fb27.png

is your series wac17144?

4 hours ago, mrmede said:

Woohoo, my Green card is on its way. It feels like a lifetime ago when I filed back in Feb 2017. I seem to be one of the few who didn't have their case passed to a different local office from the Californian one!

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

image.thumb.png.db04135cb971d7abad958a2077c9fb27.png

Where did you get these updates? On USCIS website, it said my card was produced 07/14 but that's it till now

On 7/17/2018 at 12:35 PM, Mags8005 said:

Hello,

Anyone from VSC got approved recently (EAC cases?)?

On the USCIS web says that processing times is from 13 - 16,5 months, would that count transfering to local office?

Website also says that current processed cases are from March 2017. Should we all make case inquiry about " Outside Normal Processing Time"?

yes. you are outside normal processing times. 

If you filed in Feb 2017  

it is over 16.5 months  depending on date.  But I sure as heck would be filing. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, mymarley said:

theres alot of approval today those have feb 26 2018 notice except me 😥😭😭 but congrats

Screenshot_2018-07-18-18-02-42.png

Adios!  Good luck to everyone.

Thanks for venting with me.

funny thing is Iast night around 4pm I got a random call from USCIS for a survey. 

And last night it didnt show me approved either on the app (still doesnt show!!)

So, on a whim I double checked  my.uscis. and had to take a double take.  It showed approved yesterday the 18th

Hang in there. They seem to be working on Feb 2017..  and remember over 90% get approved.

3 minutes ago, GorDog62 said:

Adios!  Good luck to everyone.

Thanks for venting with me.

funny thing is Iast night around 4pm I got a random call from USCIS for a survey. 

And last night it didnt show me approved either on the app (still doesnt show!!)

So, on a whim I double checked  my.uscis. and had to take a double take.  It showed approved yesterday the 18th

Hang in there. They seem to be working on Feb 2017..  and remember over 90% get approved.

Congrats 

Did you appy for the N-400?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.