TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, plasthandske said:

I actually have an account with the DHS since I planned to file the N400 before we moved, but never got around to do so.  According to their website the address change is the latest update so looks to me that their info is not up to date compared to the USCIS case status site.  Perhaps it will be reflected tomorrow or within a day or so.

make sure you add your paper filed case.  use the drop down under account and  ADD your case #

Congratulations to those who recently were approved for their 10 year green cards.  We all know its been a long

road from beginning to end.

Hello,

Anyone from VSC got approved recently (EAC cases?)?

On the USCIS web says that processing times is from 13 - 16,5 months, would that count transfering to local office?

Website also says that current processed cases are from March 2017. Should we all make case inquiry about " Outside Normal Processing Time"?

5 hours ago, Mags8005 said:

Hello,

Anyone from VSC got approved recently (EAC cases?)?

On the USCIS web says that processing times is from 13 - 16,5 months, would that count transfering to local office?

Website also says that current processed cases are from March 2017. Should we all make case inquiry about " Outside Normal Processing Time"?

I'm a March 2017 VSC filer..got approved in April 2018. But never received my GC so had to file for I-90.  

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

1 minute ago, gc@gc said:

do they ask you to pay for the filing fee?  filing fee for i-90 is pretty expensive

No I didn't have to pay. I already paid for the ROC and they made a error, I had to answer a few questions while filing for the I-90 and they waived my fees. 

US Passport Application

Routine service

4 minutes ago, AnGeLxX said:

No I didn't have to pay. I already paid for the ROC and they made a error, I had to answer a few questions while filing for the I-90 and they waived my fees. 

thats good

i am sorry you have to go through this, i cannot say i can fee how frustrated it has been,  hope you get yours soon 

have you filed your n-400 yet?  maybe you can skip gc at all

Edited by gc@gc

2 minutes ago, gc@gc said:

thats good

i am sorry you have to go through this, i cannot say i can fee how frustrated it has been,  hope you get yours soon 

have you filed your n-400 yet?  maybe you can skip gc at all

Thank you! I hope so too, just hope I'm not the only one that is still waiting on the card after approval lol.

No I haven't filed for the N-400, can't do that right now so have to wait for the card. 

US Passport Application

Routine service

5 minutes ago, tl89 said:

Did the card get lost in the mail? 

I called first with tier 1 then had to wait for 3 hours before they called me back and got a tier 2. Anyways they told me that they never sent the card out yet. I did do an e-request few days before I called. So she saw that and told me to wait on their response. Got a letter in the mail few weeks later telling me they did send it but post office never returned it to them. I don't think they ever sent it but whatever..I don't know what is true lol 

US Passport Application

Routine service

8 minutes ago, AnGeLxX said:

I called first with tier 1 then had to wait for 3 hours before they called me back and got a tier 2. Anyways they told me that they never sent the card out yet. I did do an e-request few days before I called. So she saw that and told me to wait on their response. Got a letter in the mail few weeks later telling me they did send it but post office never returned it to them. I don't think they ever sent it but whatever..I don't know what is true lol 

That’s so frustrating, like we havent waited long enough. 

I just got the update few days ago abt the card is being produced. And for sure i really don’t want that to happen cuz we all know how long we have been waiting for it. That’s why I just wonder how long it takes from the date they said the card is being produced to when we actually receive it. 

3 minutes ago, tl89 said:

That’s so frustrating, like we havent waited long enough. 

I just got the update few days ago abt the card is being produced. And for sure i really don’t want that to happen cuz we all know how long we have been waiting for it. That’s why I just wonder how long it takes from the date they said the card is being produced to when we actually receive it. 

you should receive it within two weeks 

15 minutes ago, AnGeLxX said:

did you ask for tracking number from them? so you could see where the priority mail was

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.