TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh my its raining of approval congrats to all you guys. Is there someone here that never transferred but got approved.?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
2 hours ago, mymarley said:

Oh my its raining of approval congrats to all you guys. Is there someone here that never transferred but got approved.?

I am wondering the same thing. Even though I got those updates saying it was received at the local office, our case was never actually transferred and is still in CSC. It seems like the people whose cases were transferred have gotten approved, but not anyone still at CSC. The dates I see are November & December maybe  1 or 2  January. 

19 hours ago, Haji delco said:

Congratulations to all the approved applicants. 

I am a.m. also February 2017 CSC filer that I had combined N400 application whilst waiting for the I751. Had my interview and was approved a couple days later and now I have checked and it says my I751 and N400 have both been approved on the egov website but the app has not been updated. So waiting for my oath ceremony schedule and possibly 10-year green card if at all they will send it to me. 

Congratulations. These are awesome news. 

I think they won't send you the 10 year GC cause you already was approved for naturalization process. 

Was the civic test hard? 

8 hours ago, erinandahmet said:

I am wondering the same thing. Even though I got those updates saying it was received at the local office, our case was never actually transferred and is still in CSC. It seems like the people whose cases were transferred have gotten approved, but not anyone still at CSC. The dates I see are November & December maybe  1 or 2  January. 

I am jan 2017 CSC 

Case was transferred to TSC on 04/04/2018  and got approved on 05/29/18

Edited by Malak1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 6/1/2018 at 2:29 PM, erinandahmet said:

We gona get our approval in mid june til month of july.... Its coming...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gambia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ash_2017 said:

Is there anyone out there who has not received any update on their case?

I submitted the application on Feb-21st, don't know the exact date of bio metrics and since then  no news ..! My case is in CSC

You submitted February of this year? 2018?

Has anyone here come across the Employment Eligibility Verification form when starting a new job? It's a USCIS document. There's a question that says asks when his work authorization expires. Technically in a year according to the I-551 stamp he has but as we all know when that time comes he will get another stamp extending it for another year if he doesn't have his new gc or citizenship by then. So should he put down the expiration of the stamp or put N/A?

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

Has anyone here come across the Employment Eligibility Verification form when starting a new job? It's a USCIS document. There's a question that says asks when his work authorization expires. Technically in a year according to the I-551 stamp he has but as we all know when that time comes he will get another stamp extending it for another year if he doesn't have his new gc or citizenship by then. So should he put down the expiration of the stamp or put N/A?

If you selected permanent resident then I think it should ask for an expiration of the green card. I haven't completed that form personally but my employer did with my name and social security. But to answer your question I would put N/A. Since the expiration of the stamp in your passport does not mean you are unable to work.

If anyone has any personal experience please shed some light 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
59 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

Are you talking about the option 4 on the form? it is not for your husband. He is a permanent resident. He would choose the option 3. A lawful permanent resident (Alien Registration Number/USCIS Number). There he can put his USCIS# which is on his GC. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gambia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Name O Boy said:

Are you talking about the option 4 on the form? it is not for your husband. He is a permanent resident. He would choose the option 3. A lawful permanent resident (Alien Registration Number/USCIS Number). There he can put his USCIS# which is on his GC. 

6 hours ago, corvusheart said:

Yes as @Name O Boy says you will have to put his A number which can be found on the GC as well as the i551 stamp in the passport. And you’re also right @corvusheart you will have to put expiry date as it does have an expiry date. What the employer will do in this case is about 3months or 1month before it expires HR will be notified of the impending expiration and will ask you for updated GC or stamp or passport info if you’d have one by then. 

9 hours ago, Haji delco said:

Yes as @Name O Boy says you will have to put his A number which can be found on the GC as well as the i551 stamp in the passport. And you’re also right @corvusheart you will have to put expiry date as it does have an expiry date. What the employer will do in this case is about 3months or 1month before it expires HR will be notified of the impending expiration and will ask you for updated GC or stamp or passport info if you’d have one by then. 

The form says he can only choose one item: 3. Declaring he's a permenant resident and putting down his A number or 4. Declaring he's an alien who has employment authorization and then the expiry date. Option 3. doesn't have a expiry date field. And the form says he can only check one of the 4 items.

Edited by corvusheart

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.