TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, tl89 said:

Exactly.

And do you realize that 2 different receipt numbers give 2 different status? like one number didn't say anything about the transfer, it just tell you the date that u filed your i751. And another one did mention about the transfer.

Or is it just me?

Someone told me after he received transfer notice the old WAC # started to update. 

12 hours ago, Name O Boy said:

I am glad you got it in the end. You will get the new GC pretty quickly if you turn in the wrong one. Dealing with USCIS is not fun. 

Oh right, here's me thinking that dealing with USCIS was a barrel of laughs! :) 

Any way not been on VJ lately way too busy flying over to the UK for my son's first wedding. They are having a big 'White Wedding' next year. I am happy to say my son and his fiancee married yesterday and it was a lovely ceremony, followed by a  nice meal.  It will be very interesting to see how their application goes regarding her visa application for leave to remain, or whatever they need to apply for over here. I can bet my bottom dollar though they wont be waiting nearly 2 years or such and that they will be kept up to date with what is happening.  Ah well, good luck to everyone still waiting. I just shake my head when I think of how long this wait has been for you all and it makes me feel terribly sad. :(

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
6 hours ago, shell20 said:

Oh right, here's me thinking that dealing with USCIS was a barrel of laughs! :) 

Any way not been on VJ lately way too busy flying over to the UK for my son's first wedding. They are having a big 'White Wedding' next year. I am happy to say my son and his fiancee married yesterday and it was a lovely ceremony, followed by a  nice meal.  It will be very interesting to see how their application goes regarding her visa application for leave to remain, or whatever they need to apply for over here. I can bet my bottom dollar though they wont be waiting nearly 2 years or such and that they will be kept up to date with what is happening.  Ah well, good luck to everyone still waiting. I just shake my head when I think of how long this wait has been for you all and it makes me feel terribly sad. :(

Well, come back queen. How was the royal wedding? Is Prince Harry your biological son? I am sure you enjoyed it. The U.K immigration is pretty fast, unlike the U.S. I am so happy to see you back I have missed you. 

1 hour ago, Name O Boy said:

Well, come back queen. How was the royal wedding? Is Prince Harry your biological son? I am sure you enjoyed it. The U.K immigration is pretty fast, unlike the U.S. I am so happy to see you back I have missed you. 

Not officially back, still in the UK, so quite busy just getting on with seeing my friends and family whilst i can and getting a break from USCIS, a much deserved one. I will deal with that when I get back to the USA. If I do as according to some stupid person at Delta airlines I may have problems getting back in with my GC as it has married name and my passport has my maiden name. Didn't know Delta worked for border control, ICE or USCIS or perhaps they are just another company who make it up as they go along. :)

Timeline
8 minutes ago, shell20 said:

Not officially back, still in the UK, so quite busy just getting on with seeing my friends and family whilst i can and getting a break from USCIS, a much deserved one. I will deal with that when I get back to the USA. If I do as according to some stupid person at Delta airlines I may have problems getting back in with my GC as it has married name and my passport has my maiden name. Didn't know Delta worked for border control, ICE or USCIS or perhaps they are just another company who make it up as they go along. :)

I hope you are having a great vacation. I thought you are back in the U.S. I am pretty positive everything will be okay. Congratulations to your son and the family. I am still waiting for my interview notice. 

1 minute ago, Name O Boy said:

I hope you are having a great vacation. I thought you are back in the U.S. I am pretty positive everything will be okay. Congratulations to your son and the family. I am still waiting for my interview notice. 

I am too, which makes no sense when they say 5 month processing time, which is probably the quickest processing time of all the  field offices.  Although why I am surprised, at least they are consistent with each and every application I have sent in.  I guess time to go back to watching the paint dry..  Hmm maybe not, perhaps I shall just enjoy my life instead and not let their slowness determine my every waking day. :)

Good morning all. Well away at the moment having time off from the USCIS, well try too. Hope everyone has movement with their ROC applications and that their GC's are winging there way to you all.  Today I decided to have a quick look at the USCIS page and guess what....  Yep another mess up, they have sent out lots of biometrics with the wrong information for ROC applicants.  Now there's a surprise.. . Not...   However, I still believe that one day USCIS will turn this around and adjudicate applicants in a timely and efficient manner.  Heres hoping.  Hope you all have a great rest of the week and you hear news shortly.

3 hours ago, shell20 said:

Good morning all. Well away at the moment having time off from the USCIS, well try too. Hope everyone has movement with their ROC applications and that their GC's are winging there way to you all.  Today I decided to have a quick look at the USCIS page and guess what....  Yep another mess up, they have sent out lots of biometrics with the wrong information for ROC applicants.  Now there's a surprise.. . Not...   However, I still believe that one day USCIS will turn this around and adjudicate applicants in a timely and efficient manner.  Heres hoping.  Hope you all have a great rest of the week and you hear news shortly.

What does this mean that they are going to have all ROC applicants redo them? Which timeframe of ROC applicants are being effected?

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

1 hour ago, corvusheart said:

What does this mean that they are going to have all ROC applicants redo them? Which timeframe of ROC applicants are being effected?

i think it only applies for those who applied recently and were waiting for their BIOMETRICS APPT.  we already have done our BIOmetrics last year so it would not affect any of us right?  

1 hour ago, PositiveThinker said:

i think it only applies for those who applied recently and were waiting for their BIOMETRICS APPT.  we already have done our BIOmetrics last year so it would not affect any of us right?  

I really hope it doesn't affect any of us cuz we have been waiting for a very long time!

7 hours ago, shell20 said:

There is the link 

https://www.uscis.gov/news/update-form-i-751-petition-remove-conditions-residence 

Timeline
8 hours ago, corvusheart said:

Nope, it does not apply to those who already filed and did their biometrics. It is for the new applicants. 

20 hours ago, corvusheart said:

It shouldnt affect any filers from a year ago Im pressuming that its recent ones. You can read the statement on the USCIS website, just another computer glitch with consequences for filers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.