TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Camtor said:

You are right, Sell, that is what I would be inclined to do as well. You have come all this way, you can not give up now. This is plain wrong and unjust. You must fight this, and I am sure you will come out victorious! 

I cant help wondering if this is the same I0 who refused to approve someones N400 as they hadnt uploaded the evidence and brought it to interview with them, which it says is allowed in the rules and regulations. Most I0 officers are nice but there has to be a couple who abuse their power and just take out their frustration on immigrants and to me its unacceptable. Even if their suspicions were correct, which I don't think so for one moment then @Pat80 and her husband have a right to be treated with the upmost respect. That has just not happened in this instance and I do think it should be one HUGE complaint, so that no-one has to experience this ever again.

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Pat80 said:

I’m so depressed now and so sad seeing my husband crying. The IO said she might make the decision in 3 months or 3 years. 

Please be prepared well like stroke interview. Good luck to you. 

Don't you worry everything would be fine. Some IO are very rude and unethical. They will review your case and you have full rights like anyone else in this country. Don't jump to the conclusion my friend it's too early and doesn't fear anything if you are on the right path. You can file a complaint online. I am positive everything will be fine. People in authority abuse their power on many occasions but it's not that easy to crush someone under their feet. You can report USCIS employee misconduct, I have attached the link. 

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/report-uscis-misconduct/report-uscis-employee-misconduct

Edited by Name O Boy

3 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

Don't you worry everything would be fine. Some IO are very rude and unethical. They will review your case and you have full rights like anyone else in this country. Don't jump to the conclusion my friend it's too early and doesn't fear anything if you are on the right path. You can file a complaint online. I am positive everything will be fine. People in authority abuse their power on many occasions but it's not that easy to crush someone under their feet. You can report USCIS employee misconduct, I have attached the link. 

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/report-uscis-misconduct/report-uscis-employee-misconduct

Thanks for the link for @Pat80. I hope they do report this person. I just can't get it around my head that they were accused of something unfounded and told basically how they dare ask for their ROC to be adjudicated concurrently and then to be told oh will make the decision whenever I feel like it. I don't know why these people want to be an I0 they obviously don't like their work or suddenly feel they  have power and want to inflict pain on others. Just shaking my head and feeling disgusted with what I heard.  Can't you tell? :(

38 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

Yeah, you should check it and let me know. 

Checked it and Im not inline, so I have to wonder if it depends on your field office whether they put you inline or not, if that is the case it might mean your field office have your case, perhaps?

Timeline
1 minute ago, shell20 said:

Thanks for the link for @Pat80. I hope they do report this person. I just can't get it around my head that they were accused of something unfounded and told basically how they dare ask for their ROC to be adjudicated concurrently and then to be told oh will make the decision whenever I feel like it. I don't know why these people want to be an I0 they obviously don't like their work or suddenly feel they  have power and want to inflict pain on others. Just shaking my head and feeling disgusted with what I heard.  Can't you tell? :(

Absolutely Shell. They take their anger on other people. It happens everywhere not just at USCIS. They are some very unprofessional and unethical people and they want to upset people.  

Timeline
1 minute ago, shell20 said:

Checked it and Im not inline, so I have to wonder if it depends on your field office whether they put you inline or not, if that is the case it might mean your field office have your case, perhaps?

What is the message you get or the status of your case? does it say we accepted your case or reviewing your case?  

2 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

What is the message you get or the status of your case? does it say we accepted your case or reviewing your case?  

We are actively reviewing your case!  Makes me laugh out a loud each time as USCIS and actively don't seem to go together! :)

5 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

Absolutely Shell. They take their anger on other people. It happens everywhere not just at USCIS. They are some very unprofessional and unethical people and they want to upset people.  

Well lets they are upset if @Pat80 goes ahead with the complaint. They rightly deserve to have a complaint against them, bad day or no bad day, its just cruel what they did.

@Pat80so sorry that you have to go through this :( I understand what you feel.  I had kind of bad experience with my first interview back in 2014 when I just applied for first GC. Officer was asking silly questions, he interviewed me and my husband separate and it lasted for more than 2 hours. Maybe because we were very different (racial) and didn’t know each other for too long before we got married. They even came to our home and asked my husband where I keep my dirty underwear. And I had to wait for over a year to get approved while other couples got approved in 4-6 months. 

I truly hope you will be approved and will forget all this stuff like a nightmare. 

Good luck to everyone on their immigration path. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, shell20 said:

We are actively reviewing your case!  Makes me laugh out a loud each time as USCIS and actively don't seem to go together! :)

shells log in to this site and see what the latest update is your credentials will be the same as the new USCIS site you filed N-400 on but after you log in the page will be different. https://public-prod-elis2.uscis.dhs.gov/efile/app/app/

17 minutes ago, nywestq said:

shells log in to this site and see what the latest update is your credentials will be the same as the new USCIS site you filed N-400 on but after you log in the page will be different. https://public-prod-elis2.uscis.dhs.gov/efile/app/app/

ok, not sure what this site is?

Timeline
Just now, shell20 said:

ok, not sure what this site is?

its the older version of the site we currently use to file N-400 people stopped using it sometime last year since they released MYUSCIS but before this is where all online applications were being filed its called ELIS

1 minute ago, nywestq said:

its the older version of the site we currently use to file N-400 people stopped using it sometime last year since they released MYUSCIS but before this is where all online applications were being filed its called ELIS

it says this. 

Application for Naturalization
Case Received Date: 02/28/2018
Received As: EFile
Status Message: USCIS has scheduled your interview appointment and will mail you the appointment notice.
Pending Action: None

2 minutes ago, nywestq said:

does this mean I have an interview or something? I know its a stupid question but it doesnt show up elsewhere and I have no notice via email regarding it and it doesnt tell me when they made this decision. I thought at first it was the biometrics but it says interview.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, shell20 said:

does this mean I have an interview or something? I know its a stupid question but it doesnt show up elsewhere and I have no notice via email regarding it and it doesnt tell me when they made this decision. I thought at first it was the biometrics but it says interview.

so your inline also for your interview to be scheduled based on the theory of how it updates. maybe calling and requesting to speak to a L2 and saying hey it shows ive been scheduled can you tell me if ive actually been scheduled or im in line they should confirm your status as in the scheduling POOL. if you click now on the section that say new uscis coming try it now it will take you to the new site which is MYUSCIS

Edited by nywestq

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.