inlove_pinay

ATTENTION : MAY FILERS ... lets keep in touch!

4,105 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
I had to do a change of address too. I just did it online with no problem at all. Go to

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

and click on the change of address link at the top left hand side of the page. Once you change your address it will generate a touch, btw.

Edited to say: ((((((((((((((((MIRLA!!!!!!!!)))))))))))) I can't BELIEVE they are taking so long with your NOA2!!! I'm thinking about you honey bunny! Hang tight!!!

Thank youuuuuuuuu! as always such help on this website- the only problem i found was that technically we received our noa2 so our case is no longer pending right? or at least that petition - my fiance has his interview thursday EEEkkkk- just want to take care of this asap- so the question is do i hit pending or no? when i spoke to the person on the phone they told me no my case is NOT pending. which i am sure there is a large possibilty they have no idea what they're talking about.....

Your case is no longer pending because it has been approved.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
.....She then told me that my case was forwarded directly to the Consulate where my fiancee is at. :blink:

I told her that on my NOA2 letter it specifically states that it was sent out to the NVC and that any further contact should be with them. She said from looking at the system it was already sent off to the Consulate instead of NVC. I need to look at my NOA2 letter again tonight because I remember reading it over 10 times. I did not remember anything about my case being sent directly to the Consulate. This is so frustrating because we were never informed of this. Only when you call them then they tell something else otherwise. I've already asked my fiancee to check tomorrow at the Embassy to see if they received our case. Will keep you guys posted.

I have read somewhere else that some cases have been bypassed NVC and forwarded directly from USCIS to Ambassy.

Have you been able to obtain a case number? This number issued by NVC. It may be hard to check with the ambassy without this case number.

Please keep update.

Thanks!

If there is an "A#" on the NOA2 I believe that is the NVC case number. We have an A# on our RFE if you got one.

And I think you check it here. http://203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp

The A# should be the alien number that is mentioned on some of the I-129 forms.

Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
.....She then told me that my case was forwarded directly to the Consulate where my fiancee is at. :blink:

I told her that on my NOA2 letter it specifically states that it was sent out to the NVC and that any further contact should be with them. She said from looking at the system it was already sent off to the Consulate instead of NVC. I need to look at my NOA2 letter again tonight because I remember reading it over 10 times. I did not remember anything about my case being sent directly to the Consulate. This is so frustrating because we were never informed of this. Only when you call them then they tell something else otherwise. I've already asked my fiancee to check tomorrow at the Embassy to see if they received our case. Will keep you guys posted.

I have read somewhere else that some cases have been bypassed NVC and forwarded directly from USCIS to Ambassy.

Have you been able to obtain a case number? This number issued by NVC. It may be hard to check with the ambassy without this case number.

Please keep update.

Thanks!

If there is an "A#" on the NOA2 I believe that is the NVC case number. We have an A# on our RFE if you got one.

And I think you check it here. http://203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp

The A# should be the alien number that is mentioned on some of the I-129 forms.

Good luck!

No no no.

The A# is the Alien number for your fiance.

The case number from NVC is different. It will star with 3 letters (representing the city of the consulate) 2007XXXXXXX.

Like MNL2007XXXXXX for Manila for those filing in the Philipines.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
I just called USCIS to ask if they have sent our petition to NVC yet.

They very nice man told me "We sent out on October 26.

I really hope this is true!

Maybe it is an indication that things will move more quickly now for "May filers".

I know there are still May filers waiting. That SUCKS!

Good Luck to all still waiting.

Woohoo!! That's great news! I hope our application was on the same shipment! Did the guy you talked to say anything about CSC being closed for the fires? I've been wondering about that...

The man I spoke to was at the CSC. But he is definitely NOT from California or even the U.S. ,so he did not speak English very well. So I did not ask a lot of questions. I wanted no confusion. :P

I called USCIS today to see if maybe my file had hitched a ride with yours to NVC. The service rep. told my that my petition had been moved to the holding area on 10/24 (approved 10/22). He said it is shipped from this location. He also told me the same story we have all been hearing about the trouble with their shipping contractor and the 90 day BS. Hope they are back on track with their shipping times. :blink:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
UDATE!

Hey guys, wanted to tell you that I called CSC again today...was going to wait but I have no more patience it seems! Anyway, they told me nothing was wrong with our case. #######??? Apparently the people I spoke with on Friday misunderstood what they saw in my file and/or relayed the information to me incorrectly. I guess they did in fact try to mail out the petition last Wednesday but he said there was a huge backlog and it didn't go out yet. But that didn't mean there was anything wrong with our file. He said to give it up to one more week and call back if it didn't get to the NVC. But he assured me over and over there was nothing wrong with our case and to just wait a bit more. I hope he was telling me the truth. I challenged him on this because of what I was told on Friday and he said he had no reason to lie to me. (hmmmm how about trying to get me off the phone?)

I want to feel relieved, but I don't know what to believe anymore. I guess I'll believe it when it finally gets there. Do they have any stats on how many VJers have been committed to a psych ward or have become raging alchoholics??? :wacko: WARNING: USCIS may be hazardous to your health! LOL :)

I hope all of us May filers get some good news soon, whatever that may be :thumbs:

we're on the same boat. we got our noa2 more than a month ago and we haven't heard from NVC :wacko:

K-1 Timeline

May 26, 2007 I-129F NOA1 [/font][/size]

August 27, 2007 RFE e-mail notice

September 18, 2007 Case processing has resumed

September 24, 2007 NOA2 hard copy

November 17, 2007 Packet 4 arrived

November 29, 2007 Medical

December 6, 2007 Interview approved

December 13, 2007 Visa delivered

December 14, 2007 CFO seminar and sticker St. Mary's

AOS

March 21, 2008 - Mailed AOS application

November 4, 2008 - Interview

December 24, 2008 - Greencard received in mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I called USCIS today to see if maybe my file had hitched a ride with yours to NVC. The service rep. told my that my petition had been moved to the holding area on 10/24 (approved 10/22). He said it is shipped from this location. He also told me the same story we have all been hearing about the trouble with their shipping contractor and the 90 day BS. Hope they are back on track with their shipping times. :blink:

They should give us the Tracking number for the box that our petitions are in! :yes::whistle:

Met in person ,in China March 1 - 12 , 2007

Sent I-129F --------May 15, 2007

Received Date -----May 25, 2007

Check Cashed -----May 29, 2007

NOA1 ---------------July 9, July 9

Visited Yan --------- Oct. 11-23

NOA2 --------------- Oct. 17, 2007

USCIS sent to NVC -- Oct. 26, 2007

Received by NVC -- Nov. 2, 2007

NVC sent to GUZ -- Nov. 7, 2007

Received by GUZ --------- Jan. 14, 2008

GUZ sent P3 ------- Jan. 14, 2008

Sent Downloaded P3 forms to GUZ -- Jan. 26, 2008

GUZ received P3 ----- Feb. 4, 2008

P4 Sent ----- March 3, 2008

Interview Date ---- April 9, 2008

Received P4 ----- March 8, 2008

3rd Visit --- April 4 - 22, 2008

Interview Date ------April 9, 2008

BLUE

Overcome -- April 11, 2008

Picked up Visa -- April 16, 2008

Arrived in the U.S. -- April 30, 2008

MARRIED ----- May 25, 2008

Filed AOS/EAD ----- June 17, 2008

NOA -------------- June 30, 2008

NOA (Biometrics Appointment) -- July 2, 2008

Biometrics ---------------------July 14, 2008

"TOUCHED" --------------------July 18

RFE -----------------------------July 25, 2008

Case resumed ----------------- Aug 1, 2008

Transfered---------------------- Dec 9, 2008

EAD Card production ordered-Oct 29, 2008

Green Card production oredered- Feb 3, 2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

I received our hardcopy of our NOA2 today via snail mail. It stated that on Oct 26th, my case had been forwarded to NVC. I will believe it when I see the email from NVC stating such and that our case is on it's way to Manila. I just hope we are together by Christmas but it's not looking that way due to the backlog of NOA2's from the service centers. Can't they just do their jobs right? I'm a federal government employee but I have never seen such incompetence. I just hope for us waiting for them to send these cases to NVC hear some positive news this week.

Chow!! :whistle::thumbs:

NOA1- 5-25-07

NOA2- 10-24-07

NOA2 Hardcopy received 10-29-07

Waiting on CSC to send to NVC

Hello Everyone,

I received our hardcopy of our NOA2 today via snail mail. It stated that on Oct 26th, my case had been forwarded to NVC. I will believe it when I see the email from NVC stating such and that our case is on it's way to Manila. I just hope we are together by Christmas but it's not looking that way due to the backlog of NOA2's from the service centers. Can't they just do their jobs right? I'm a federal government employee but I have never seen such incompetence. I just hope for us waiting for them to send these cases to NVC hear some positive news this week.

NOA1- 5-25-07

NOA2- 10-24-07

Congratulations!!! :thumbs: I'm a Federal Employee also....for 30 years. So, I too know the your feelings...Good Luck to you both!!!

Timeline

Good evening Fellow May Petitioners:

Maybe they really did work some overtime this weekend. I didn't get the email notice, but this is on there when I just logged in to check at USCIS. Thank God this part of the journey is over. Good luck to all of you and may those of you who filed in May and earlier be approved soon.

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On October 28, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Zambia
Timeline
Good afternoon my fellow May filers...geez..I expected to get online here and see lots of approvals from over the weekend..what's up CSC & NVC..my friends need their approvals!!!

I also checked the USCIS website on my case and it still says "pending" As long as I have my NOA2, it's fine, but kinda wierd they still haven't updated it. Hey afterforever, did they update yours?

ramzis, mirla, byron, rodgiegirl (and all other May filers of course) I'm thinking about you and ready to do the happy dance with you as soon as we hear your good news!

Keep your chin up..it's got to be soon! :)

Thanks U2rsobad! I was kinda expecting something today, but at the same time preparing myself for nothing. I know it'll come, I just don't know when, but before any more of us get approved, Mirla needs too, they've been waiting almost forever it seems. God Bless us May filers!! :thumbs:

Interview: 2008-02-21

Visa in hand: 2008-02-26

POE (NYC):2008-03-11

Wedding: 2008-04-11

AOS Interview Appointment 2008-12-08

Timeline
Hello Everyone,

NOA1- 5-25-07

NOA2- 10-24-07

That's great news! Congratulations and good luck on the rest of the journey.

B)-->

QUOTE(Bill B @ Oct 29 2007, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe they really did work some overtime this weekend. I didn't get the email notice, but this is on there when I just logged in to check at USCIS. Thank God this part of the journey is over. Good luck to all of you and may those of you who filed in May and earlier be approved soon.

On October 28, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Congratulations!!! :star:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

B)-->

QUOTE(Bill B @ Oct 30 2007, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

CONGRATULATIONS! nOW TIME TO WAIT AGAIN FOR NVC, :dance:

MY TIMELINE

K-1 Journey

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Singapore

05/21/07 : I-129F Sent

02/24/08 : INTERVIEW

12/12/07 : MEDICAL

01/09/08 : VISA IN HAND

03/06/08 : Arrive in the US, POE - DETROIT

AOS

03/28/08 : Mailed AOS Packet

04/12/08 : Receive NOA's AP, EAD

05/02/08 : BIOMETRICS

06/11/08 : EAD CARD IN THE MAIL!!!

07/02/08 : GREEN CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

07/07/08 : GREEN CARD IN THE MAIL & WORKING

03/27/09 : Driver's License issued

Removing Condition

04/03/10 : mailed to Vermont

04/08/10 : NOA1 & 1 yr extension

05/20/10 : Biometrics Appt.

11/19/10 : Interview/Approval

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello Everyone,

NOA1- 5-25-07

NOA2- 10-24-07

CONGRATULATIONS TO U TOO

MY TIMELINE

K-1 Journey

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Singapore

05/21/07 : I-129F Sent

02/24/08 : INTERVIEW

12/12/07 : MEDICAL

01/09/08 : VISA IN HAND

03/06/08 : Arrive in the US, POE - DETROIT

AOS

03/28/08 : Mailed AOS Packet

04/12/08 : Receive NOA's AP, EAD

05/02/08 : BIOMETRICS

06/11/08 : EAD CARD IN THE MAIL!!!

07/02/08 : GREEN CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

07/07/08 : GREEN CARD IN THE MAIL & WORKING

03/27/09 : Driver's License issued

Removing Condition

04/03/10 : mailed to Vermont

04/08/10 : NOA1 & 1 yr extension

05/20/10 : Biometrics Appt.

11/19/10 : Interview/Approval

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.