2,033 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Lu & Soso said:

Hi @Shanshanjamrock! You don't have to make copies of the whole tax entries, just the first few pages that reflect just your income tax returns. Make sure you make copies, do not just bring originals, and include your latest  (2017) return. They require 2015, 2016 and 2017. One important thing is that, all UPDATED documents since you last submission, and this can include even photos of your recent trip with your spouse, recent bank statements or car insurance or whatever UPDATED proof of what you had submitted last. This is to show that you are still married and living or sharing a life with your spouse since you submitted evidence of being married. I hope this helps.

Thank you, I really dont have anything much from the last document that I submit for my n400  which is all of what u mention...... well apart from photo and our son birth certificate.thanks again😁  

5 hours ago, Lu & Soso said:

I agree that the behavior of your IO was that of an officer who was under training, and because of his experience needed a senior to make a final decision. You can only imagine what happened after your interview. He couldn't update your case, and couldn't make a call on approval because he's new and learning. Chances are, your application is with his supervisor, who didn't interview you, inundated with other cases, and trying to go through those cases on her/his own, also seeking feedback from the trainee IO. I'm sorry that you have to go through all that, but it will be resolved soon.

Oh , you are right. This looks like some work at IO end now :D

I will call USCIS on Monday if by then no changes are being shows online . Thank you for all this explanation. My stress graph has really improved now.

Edited by sw88

Hi Everyone

Ihad my interview for N400 last week. IO was brilliant so nice that he told me i am approved and he updated my file staright away.  System is displaying i am in waiting line of OAT ceremony. 

How long this will take ? Can any one give me updates. 

I filed online in virginia.

Is there anyone in waiting list of virginia DC filer or some one from DC who had their ceremony . Any help  i will appreciate.

Thanks

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had my N-400 interview and oath taking in Newark last October 25th. The actual interview is quick, but there is a lot of waiting in between. And by the way, they are now using tables to administer the reading and writing part of the interview.

44 minutes ago, mariaaa said:

I had my N-400 interview and oath taking in Newark last October 25th. The actual interview is quick, but there is a lot of waiting in between. And by the way, they are now using tables to administer the reading and writing part of the interview.

Congratulations @mariaaa! All the best in everything you do!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, mariaaa said:

By the way I meant to say TABLETS for the reading and writing portion of the interview. 

Thanks Lu & Soso! All the best to you too!

@RN_SUN hi, dear! Did you receive any updates after your interview. I got an update about an hour ago about my I-751 that “new card is being produced”.  So if it’s not a glitch then I don’t even need an interview for I-751. And just waiting for n400 online approval and oath. And of course I will never get the actual green card as I already passed n-400 interview. 

1 hour ago, Mad rabbit said:

@RN_SUN hi, dear! Did you receive any updates after your interview. I got an update about an hour ago about my I-751 that “new card is being produced”.  So if it’s not a glitch then I don’t even need an interview for I-751. And just waiting for n400 online approval and oath. And of course I will never get the actual green card as I already passed n-400 interview. 

This is amazing news for LA fillers. Congratulations! I’m excited to

know when will be your Oath. 

I am still awaiting my N400 interview days (I751 pending) , but as April filler it should be soon! 

When was your N400 interview ? How long it takes change the status on your pending ROC? 

2 minutes ago, Husbandandwife said:

I am still awaiting my N400 interview days (I751 pending) , but as April filler it should be soon! 

When was your N400 interview ? How long it takes change the status on your pending ROC? 

Thanks. My interview was October 17. But no decision was made due to pending I-751. I went to infopass 2 days after and they told me to wait for I-751 interview notice. And today I got this message. Hope it’s not a glitch 🤞🏻

6 minutes ago, Husbandandwife said:

I’m pretty sure your interview is coming. I’m march 2018, so you are almost there🤞🏻

1 hour ago, Mad rabbit said:

Thanks. My interview was October 17. But no decision was made due to pending I-751. I went to infopass 2 days after and they told me to wait for I-751 interview notice. And today I got this message. Hope it’s not a glitch 🤞🏻

Awesome! Congrats! Your journey with USCIS is almost over. 😉 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, Mad rabbit said:

Omg!!!! I haven’t got any news for my cases yet. They are completely snoring 💤 😴 still.

Congratulations to you !!!! Finally!!! Yeah!!! 🤗🥂🎉🎊

Hopefully, I can hear mine soon too. 😬

Adjusting from K1 to ?? PR :star:

• 03.21.2014 : Got K1 VISA in hand :thumbs:
  • 04.13. 2014 : Said goodbye to TORONTO, Canada :cry:
  • 04.15.2014 : Arrived home in Lakewood, California, USA (After a long driving from coast to coast Canada ? >>> ?? ? ) :dancing:
  • 04.22.2014 : Wedding day :D ? :P ? ?
  • 05.08.2014: Got Married certificate in hand :wub: ?
  • 05.14.2014: Mailed out the package of AOS (i485, i765) :rolleyes: ✉️
  • 05.22.2014: Received NOA :) ?
  • 06.02.2014: Received a letter for Biometric appointment -_- ?
  • 06.20.2014: Got Biometric done at USCIS Bellflower location. :idea: ?
  • 08.04.2014: Status of i765 EAD (Work permit) changed to Production :dance:
  • 08.08.2014 : EAD card is mailed out :yes:
  • 08.11.2014 : EAD card in hand ?
  • 09.15.2014: Recevied a notice of potential interview waiver case ( Made Sept 10,2014)
  • 02.25.2015: 1st Request --> Useless response :ranting:
  • 4.23.2015: 2nd Request --> Useless response :ranting:
  • 05.15.2015: Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production :dancing::dancing:
??? 05.23.15: Finally, Green card arrived home sweet home. ????????????

Filed: Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hi All, 

According to USCIS.com and my account my interview was scheduled. I downloaded the letter and interview date is 12/06. However it seems to be addressed to my old address. I moved after fingerprints back in 4/18, completed AR-11, received confirmation and even my account shows current address. Field office is the same, same state, same county, just different neighborhood. Do you guys think this should be a cause of concern?

Thanks,

14 minutes ago, Alito2010 said:

Hi All, 

According to USCIS.com and my account my interview was scheduled. I downloaded the letter and interview date is 12/06. However it seems to be addressed to my old address. I moved after fingerprints back in 4/18, completed AR-11, received confirmation and even my account shows current address. Field office is the same, same state, same county, just different neighborhood. Do you guys think this should be a cause of concern?

Thanks,

While its still early (Wait time won't be long) call the USCIS customer service  at 1800 375 5283 (enter your case number and listen to the options available after your case status has been read out loud...there should be an option to speak to an agent if i recall ) and explain it and ask to speak to a tier 2 officer just to confirm that they have received your change of address and what not. You're better off getting your info from them than here.

If that doesn't work i suppose you can do an infopass or let the IO know at the time of interview to update/confirm your address again.

Not that it should be any issue or cause for concern at all. But since you caught it as early, you should inform them of their mistake.

Filed: Country: Argentina
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Life_love said:

While its still early (Wait time won't be long) call the USCIS customer service  at 1800 375 5283 (enter your case number and listen to the options available after your case status has been read out loud...there should be an option to speak to an agent if i recall ) and explain it and ask to speak to a tier 2 officer just to confirm that they have received your change of address and what not. You're better off getting your info from them than here.

If that doesn't work i suppose you can do an infopass or let the IO know at the time of interview to update/confirm your address again.

Not that it should be any issue or cause for concern at all. But since you caught it as early, you should inform them of their mistake.

Thank you so much for your reply!. I will have to schedule an infopass I guess. Forgot to mention that I called about a month ago for updates on my case and I got to speak to a tier 2 officer, while he was asking my personal info we got to the address part which I replied with my new address and he certified it was the right address in their system. 

Thanks again.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.