TBoneTX

July 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

820 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Pat&Rose said:

@Naeshow long will i wait huhuhu😭

June 4?? That’s like 2 days?? I don’t even know why you’re worried right now. 

If they know there is no embassy then they will know why you didn’t get one. All you can do is wait but seriously it’s only June 6 yet.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Naes said:

June 4?? That’s like 2 days?? I don’t even know why you’re worried right now. 

If they know there is no embassy then they will know why you didn’t get one. All you can do is wait but seriously it’s only June 6 yet.. 

Thank you sir’ im kust worried that ot will takes another 9months of waiting like waiting for noa 2 before huhuhuhu

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Pat&Rose said:

Thank you sir’ im kust worried that ot will takes another 9months of waiting like waiting for noa 2 before huhuhuhu

I really don’t think that’s the case... just wait for a week or so. It seems like embassy has no problems so far. You just need to wait this out.

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Naes said:

I really don’t think that’s the case... just wait for a week or so. It seems like embassy has no problems so far. You just need to wait this out.

Thanks @Naes hopefully i will have my visa soon huhu

Timeline
2 hours ago, Pat&Rose said:

Thanks @Naes hopefully i will have my visa soon huhu

@Naes

can you explain what is all about?? Its abig help thanks’

NOTE:

you find this type of information at the DOS site for country reciprocity

here is the quote for Algeria:

Police and Prison Records

Available. A judicial record (Casier Judiciaire) is obtainable from the Clerk of the Court (Greffe du Tribunal) at the person's place of birth. For non-nationals who resided in Algeria prior to 1962, such records may be obtained from the Ministere de la Justice, Service du Casier Judiciaire, 7 Allee de Brancas 44 Nantes, France. Police and prison records are unavailable to resident non-nationals. The Casier Judiciaire is inclusive and is the only document issued by Algerian authorities which indicates the applicant's police record and/or prison record.

2 hours ago, Pat&Rose said:

@Naes

can you explain what is all about?? Its abig help thanks’

NOTE:

you find this type of information at the DOS site for country reciprocity

here is the quote for Algeria:

Police and Prison Records

Available. A judicial record (Casier Judiciaire) is obtainable from the Clerk of the Court (Greffe du Tribunal) at the person's place of birth. For non-nationals who resided in Algeria prior to 1962, such records may be obtained from the Ministere de la Justice, Service du Casier Judiciaire, 7 Allee de Brancas 44 Nantes, France. Police and prison records are unavailable to resident non-nationals. The Casier Judiciaire is inclusive and is the only document issued by Algerian authorities which indicates the applicant's police record and/or prison record.

Judicial records (aka Police / Arrest records) are just a piece of paper that state if you've ever been in trouble with the law in that country. If you lived in a country more than six months, you must have a record from that country (including country of birth if you have lived there for more than 6 months after you turned 16). Part of what you quoted above does not pertain to you unless you lived in Algeria before 1962. 

When (and if) you get a notification that a police record is required, you have two options:

1) Go to Algeria and get the police record

2) Find the nearest Algerian embassy and get the police record from them, wherever country that may be

I think you must apply for this in person, but I may be wrong. I would first call the Algerian embassy and ask if you can apply for this document and have it mailed to you.

This is the info you're looking for (from @Naes 's link) about the Police Record:

Capture2.PNG

Mailed I-129F from Romania: 06/29/2017 

NOA1: 07/17/2017

NOA2: 02/03/2018 (paper) ; 02/05/2018 (updated online) 

NVC RECEIVED: 02/15/2018 

NVC CASE # ASSIGNED: 02/20/2018

REC'D AT EMBASSY: 02/21/2018

MEDICAL: 02/26/2018

INTERVIEW: 03/07/2018 (APPROVED!)

VISA ON HAND: 03/12/2018

POE (BOSTON): 04/18/2018

MARRIED: 04/26/2018 

AOS MAILED: 05/11/2018

NOA1: 05/14/2018

BIOMETRICS: 06/15/2018

EAD/AP APPROVED: 12/14/2018

INTERVIEW: 04/04/2019 - Approved! :D

Timeline
5 hours ago, BVGApeach said:

Judicial records (aka Police / Arrest records) are just a piece of paper that state if you've ever been in trouble with the law in that country. If you lived in a country more than six months, you must have a record from that country (including country of birth if you have lived there for more than 6 months after you turned 16). Part of what you quoted above does not pertain to you unless you lived in Algeria before 1962. 

When (and if) you get a notification that a police record is required, you have two options:

1) Go to Algeria and get the police record

2) Find the nearest Algerian embassy and get the police record from them, wherever country that may be

I think you must apply for this in person, but I may be wrong. I would first call the Algerian embassy and ask if you can apply for this document and have it mailed to you.

This is the info you're looking for (from @Naes 's link) about the Police Record:

Capture2.PNG

@BVGApeach thank gir the info but we dont have algerian embassy here in Philippines:( it is in malaysia!

Timeline
9 hours ago, Pat&Rose said:

@BVGApeach thank gir the info but we dont have algerian embassy here in Philippines:( it is in malaysia!

@Naes @BVGApeach do u think the reason why im in AP is becoz i dont have the police certificate in algeria? Is that so’ do can they check or get police certificate for me!?? I hvnt reciving any email or call this time’ is it possible if they will issue me a visa without my police certificate!??? Help’:(

Timeline
Just now, Pat&Rose said:

@Naes @BVGApeach do u think the reason why im in AP is becoz i dont have the police certificate in algeria? Is that so’ do can they check or get police certificate for me!?? I hvnt reciving any email or call this time’ is it possible if they will issue me a visa without my police certificate!??? Help’:(

Can they background check and find out that even i dont have police certificate i am clear and i dont have any issues or problem in algeria!? I work there as a nurse and since My fiance dont know that clearnce is needed i have exit in algeria on may 2017 and go back to philippines ‘not knowing that we need police certificate in k1 visa interview!!i dont have any close relatives there to help me get my police certificate:( im so stressd dont know wat to do 😭😭😭😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

Finally had the interview yesterday. I flew back to Jakarta to be present. It was very simple, I had dozens of pages prepared including photos, pay stubs, apartment lease, letters of employment, bank statements etc. All they wanted was my 2017 tax returns, I 134, asked a few questions about when we met, our plans, etc. Unfortunately my fiance didn't bring a copy of her DS 160 but they held her passport until she could get home and email it to them. Now that's done and we're just waiting on her passport and entry packet to be delivered. Good luck to all still waiting!

Timeline
5 hours ago, Jemilyn said:

Just asking if VJ have a fill out form sample for I-485 ( AOS )?

Thank you

http://www.visajourney.com/content/examples

Timeline
On 6/6/2018 at 4:28 PM, Pat&Rose said:

@Naeshow long will i wait huhuhu😭

@BVGApeach @Naes

interview date may30

when i check my status after 3 days

in AP:

june 4 case created

june 4 case updated

june 11 still in AP

huhuhuhu:( 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Pat&Rose said:

@BVGApeach @Naes

interview date may30

when i check my status after 3 days

in AP:

june 4 case created

june 4 case updated

june 11 still in AP

huhuhuhu:( 

Does it say non immigrant visa application on the top? It should say so :) 

if so it is good news it will get issued soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.