TBoneTX

July 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

820 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
3 hours ago, Shaunmik said:

Sydney au 

I went from administrative processing to ready to administrative processing to application received, changed from immigrant to non immigrant back to administrative processing then issued.

if it will only let you search immigrant it’s because you are searching with the NVC case number, to search non immigrant I needed my DS160 AA reference number.

26 minutes ago, Lucy123123 said:

I went from administrative processing to ready to administrative processing to application received, changed from immigrant to non immigrant back to administrative processing then issued.

if it will only let you search immigrant it’s because you are searching with the NVC case number, to search non immigrant I needed my DS160 AA reference number.

I see well thanks for the information can get a bit confusing sorting out what your status is from all the changes appreciate it 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Shaunmik said:

I see well thanks for the information can get a bit confusing sorting out what your status is from all the changes appreciate it 

Hi did you have your interview first booked at the end of May, then changed to April? I am just curious because I am about to receive my case number. I wonder if I can still have in interview in May. Can we change interview date?

2 minutes ago, Rebecca & Kelvin said:

Hi did you have your interview first booked at the end of May, then changed to April? I am just curious because I am about to receive my case number. I wonder if I can still have in interview in May. Can we change interview date?

Yes was originally given an interview date of May 29th but contacted the embassy through email and asked if it was possible to get an earlier date. Was given an interview date of the 17th of April

Timeline
Just now, Shaunmik said:

Yes was originally given an interview date of May 29th but contacted the embassy through email and asked if it was possible to get an earlier date. Was given an interview date of the 17th of April

Wow, that's good to hear. Thank you for letting me know about this :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 3/6/2018 at 10:07 AM, Naes said:

Not at the moment, but I can update it tonight

@Naes hi im just worried regarding my police certificate’ i waw working in Africa before rhsr was 2014 to 2017! Last year my contract was finished and may 2017 i decided to stay here in Philippines! I just want to ask if the embassy still need police certificate in africa? Because its impossible to have the certificate this time thanks

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Pat&Rose said:

@Naes hi im just worried regarding my police certificate’ i waw working in Africa before rhsr was 2014 to 2017! Last year my contract was finished and may 2017 i decided to stay here in Philippines! I just want to ask if the embassy still need police certificate in africa? Because its impossible to have the certificate this time thanks

Why is it impossible?

it is needed. If it is one of the countries that were exempt (you can find the list through your embassy website) then it’s ok. But I didn’t hear any African countries being exempt. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, Naes said:

Why is it impossible?

it is needed. If it is one of the countries that were exempt (you can find the list through your embassy website) then it’s ok. But I didn’t hear any African countries being exempt. 

I work for in a province in algeria’

Timeline
8 hours ago, Shaunmik said:

You're quite fortunate.  We were given an interview date two months out and despite repeated requests to move it sooner, all we got was a canned, cut and pasted answer that that was not possible, there was no waiting list, etc.  Meanwhile, someone with the exact same NOA2 date as us but requested an interview long after us got a date long before us.

We are also, after verbal approval at interview, still waiting for anything whatsoever to happen with the visa, and have a wedding date that is swiftly approaching.  I swear those idiots in Sydney are just drooling onto their desks and not actually doing anything, but anytime we reach out, we get more canned answers that don't help.  It's infuriating.

event.png

10 hours ago, Van & Tiger said:

You're quite fortunate.  We were given an interview date two months out and despite repeated requests to move it sooner, all we got was a canned, cut and pasted answer that that was not possible, there was no waiting list, etc.  Meanwhile, someone with the exact same NOA2 date as us but requested an interview long after us got a date long before us.

We are also, after verbal approval at interview, still waiting for anything whatsoever to happen with the visa, and have a wedding date that is swiftly approaching.  I swear those idiots in Sydney are just drooling onto their desks and not actually doing anything, but anytime we reach out, we get more canned answers that don't help.  It's infuriating.

When did you have your interview just curious how long you've been waiting for the visa to be issued

Timeline
49 minutes ago, Shaunmik said:

When did you have your interview just curious how long you've been waiting for the visa to be issued

Interview was April 24th, so we've been waiting less time than you.  But the lack of responsiveness or anything whatsoever being done to get it sent is not auspicious.

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Van & Tiger said:

Interview was April 24th, so we've been waiting less time than you.  But the lack of responsiveness or anything whatsoever being done to get it sent is not auspicious.

I can't believe you're still here....

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

I can't believe you're still here....

Hi, have we met?  I always win what I call the "fail lottery."  Things that are just as rare as winning the actual lottery, and as bad as all that money is good, happen to me.  Tiger's still in the land of Oz, I'm still here in New York, and (it seems) ne'er the twain shall meet.  Wedding date is dangerously soon and I'd prefer if my groom weren't out of his head stupid with exhaustion from jet lag when we tie the knot...

event.png

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Van & Tiger said:

That makes me so worried. I can already imagine my interview will be scheduled on 26th June. If I am lucky.... I hope you get your visa soon! 

Just now, Rebecca & Kelvin said:

That makes me so worried. I can already imagine my interview will be scheduled on 26th June. If I am lucky.... I hope you get your visa soon! 

I am a new user please i would like to ask how you went about your ds160 form. I am stuck at the immediate relative part. Should i include my fiancee as an immediate family or should i say no. Anyone who has visa has been approved can also give me some insight. K1 beneficiary

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.