TBoneTX

July 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

820 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
19 hours ago, Gayle&Angelo said:

Hey i just have a question. For the AOS, does the petitioner neeed to sign it personally and then send it to the benficiary? Or he can sign it, scan it and then send the scanned version? 

I sent the original. I didn't want to risk a scanned copy.

Our K1 Journey
I-129f Received: July 17, 2017
NOA1: July 20, 2017
NOA2: February 2, 2018 (200 days from NOA1)

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg*I left my heart in Brazil* (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
4 hours ago, trames87 said:

I sent the original. I didn't want to risk a scanned copy.

I did the exact same thing.  I didn't want to risk anything at any part of this process!  One tiny misunderstanding = LOLZ POE IN 2023 MAYBE

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
21 hours ago, Naes said:

We don't know exact difference.

However, for example, if they asked additional evidence they say rfe, and initial from what I've seen (for example john's case) was divorce papers. 

But if you really ask me what I think.. I think it is just how they word it...and has no real meaning.

So it is just a normal rfe. let's see the letter when it reaches you so we can actually understand.

Thanks so much for your help. I will let you all know what it is when it arrives. Hope it comes tomorrow.. Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

3+ weeks since the interview and still no decision on our case.  I actually called the US Embassy in Greece today, which is not easy because they only accept phone calls on Tuesday and Thursday between 2-4pm Greek time.  The guy I spoke with was very nice and polite, but he did not know any details about the status of our case.  He asked me to email him (to remind him) and he would talk with the CO on Friday.  Hopefully, they can give us some indication as to what the holdup is, but I honestly don't expect any answers at this point.  Losing hope day by day at this point.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
On 4/19/2018 at 3:46 PM, ArgentinaTamara said:

Visa approved today!!. Quick interview review: 

Embassy: Buenos Aires

The consul was super friendly, everything went smoothly and fast.  

I chose to do the interview in english as im very confortable speaking it, but Spanish was an option if i wanted to.

He asked 3 basic questions like what does my F do, when was the last time we saw each other and when did we meet.

Then he said, "I would normally ask for more questions but ive seen your photos and i can tell your relationship is legit. Congrats!"

So happy its done! if your relationship and love is real theres nothing to worry about. THere's no need to stress. You dont need to "practice", as suggested in other blogs.

Its all things you should know about the person you are about to marry. JUst be yourself, and smile!

Now time to book my flight! 

CC;

@Gm&AC @ARNALDO 

Hello, quick question, did they require any sort of police certificate in addition to the “Certificado de Antecedentes Penales”? My fiancee has her interview in seven days and is stressing that she missed something. She is curious if they are the same or different papers. Thank you so much, and congratulations on your approval!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
18 hours ago, Jeff_9802 said:

3+ weeks since the interview and still no decision on our case.  I actually called the US Embassy in Greece today, which is not easy because they only accept phone calls on Tuesday and Thursday between 2-4pm Greek time.  The guy I spoke with was very nice and polite, but he did not know any details about the status of our case.  He asked me to email him (to remind him) and he would talk with the CO on Friday.  Hopefully, they can give us some indication as to what the holdup is, but I honestly don't expect any answers at this point.  Losing hope day by day at this point.

10 days for us , it’s frustrating to see many approved on the spot at the interview . This wait now is worse than the 6 month previous  wait. We just have to be patient and know the eplosion of happiness is right around the corner. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
1 hour ago, Balilove said:

10 days for us , it’s frustrating to see many approved on the spot at the interview . This wait now is worse than the 6 month previous  wait. We just have to be patient and know the eplosion of happiness is right around the corner. 

You are right.  This wait is worse than the 6 month previous wait, because you know you are so close.  And as you said, others got their approval on the spot at the interview.  Why not us????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 4/26/2018 at 7:53 AM, TDT06 said:

Thanks.. I am hoping you receive yours quickly... Praying for you!

Thanks but i am not  hoping anymore 302 days.  Uscis should tell me we are not approving your case at all 😂😂😂😂😂

9 hours ago, Balilove said:

I am still waiting for noa2 approval lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
11 hours ago, Faisal1 said:

Thanks but i am not  hoping anymore 302 days.  Uscis should tell me we are not approving your case at all 😂😂😂😂😂

I am still waiting for noa2 approval lol

Dang , so sorry for your situation. I hope you hear something soon .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.