TBoneTX

July 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

820 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Guys... My fiance arrived at the embassy about 2 hours ago. I'm dying waiting to hear from him..

Our K1 Journey
I-129f Received: July 17, 2017
NOA1: July 20, 2017
NOA2: February 2, 2018 (200 days from NOA1)

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg*I left my heart in Brazil* (L)

8 hours ago, trames87 said:

VISA APPROVED!!! 

I feel bad now for complaining about my wait. Haha

Hey i just have a question. For the AOS, does the petitioner neeed to sign it personally and then send it to the benficiary? Or he can sign it, scan it and then send the scanned version? 

Edited by Gayle&Angelo

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Gayle&Angelo said:

Hey i just have a question. For the AOS, does the petitioner neeed to sign it personally and then send it to the benficiary? Or he can sign it, scan it and then send the scanned version? 

You mean the affidavit of support? Scan is ok 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Okay, Julyers. Checked USCIS website and it says that Request for Initial Evidence Was Mailed. What does that mean?

Edited by TDT06

Timeline
7 minutes ago, TDT06 said:

Okay, Julyers. Checked USCIS website and it says that Request for Initial Evidence Was Mailed. What does that mean?

Not that different than rfe. Just as it says instead of additional evidence it is initial evidence that probably was required to be in the file for making a decision but is not in the file. Don’t worry :) 

also congrats!!

Hello, old friends.

We're just two weeks away from POE. 

Thanks again for being a great support group during such a strenuous time. <3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Naes said:

Not that different than rfe. Just as it says instead of additional evidence it is initial evidence that probably was required to be in the file for making a decision but is not in the file. Don’t worry :) 

also congrats!!

Thanks so there is something missing? Just trying to understand what you mean.. Thanks for the response Naes and congrats on your NOA2...

Timeline
33 minutes ago, TDT06 said:

Thanks so there is something missing? Just trying to understand what you mean.. Thanks for the response Naes and congrats on your NOA2...

We don't know exact difference.

However, for example, if they asked additional evidence they say rfe, and initial from what I've seen (for example john's case) was divorce papers. 

But if you really ask me what I think.. I think it is just how they word it...and has no real meaning.

So it is just a normal rfe. let's see the letter when it reaches you so we can actually understand.

Edited by Naes

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I got the new news today as   called uscis.. they told me that they send my background check   last month 😂😂and will take 45 days hahahahah 😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆😆  after out of processing time 3rd july filler and my background check send last month 😂😂😂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.