TBoneTX

July 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

820 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
4 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Are you using the visa tracker here https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA== You must enter immigrant for the visa type because it is treated as an immigrant visa till it's approved then it reverts to non-immigrant status. Normal turn around is 10 business days. Just a little more patience is needed from both of you. The hard part is behind you so rejoice. Open a bottle of wine and enjoy. 

Yes, that is the website that we are using to track the visa.  The date changes every couple of days, but the status hasn't changed.  Hopefully, next week will be our turn to be approved.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

My embassy (Argentina) uses packet 3 and 4.

Today I received packet 4 informing me that my interview is THIS Thursday! 

So exciting! 

i thought that they would give me an appointment for like 2 weeks or something, still cant believe they gave me such a close day!!

wohoo!! 

The waiting game is almost over! :)   

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Guys me and my fiancé are kind of having a bit of a melt down at the moment. We’ve received our letter from the london embassy and my petition and it’s saying our case is ready for interview- however we can’t seem to get a hold of our lawyer and have no idea what we now do. Anyone willing to explain it step by step to us??? Would be a huge Help!! 

Timeline
4 hours ago, ArgentinaTamara said:

So exciting! 

i thought that they would give me an appointment for like 2 weeks or something, still cant believe they gave me such a close day!!

wohoo!! 

Congratulations and good luck !!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Just popped in to see how many still are waiting for NOA2? It seems like forever ago when everyone was receiving the great "NOA2" news. Now many are getting ready for interviews or have finished their interviews, and I am out on an island all by myself (or so it seems) waiting, waiting and waiting with no news and no end in sight. I check my USCIS case status and USPS informed delivery every day, hoping for the approval to arrive but everyday zero, zilch, nada... Oh Well, onto another week of praying... Again, just wanted to see how many are on here waiting... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 hours ago, swanqueens848 said:

Guys me and my fiancé are kind of having a bit of a melt down at the moment. We’ve received our letter from the london embassy and my petition and it’s saying our case is ready for interview- however we can’t seem to get a hold of our lawyer and have no idea what we now do. Anyone willing to explain it step by step to us??? Would be a huge Help!! 

Send Naes a message and she will lead you in the right direction. She knows this stuff backwards and forwards. Good Luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 4/11/2018 at 7:35 AM, Lucy123123 said:

Hey everyone, got my passport back today and POE will be May 7th. Literally counting down every second. If anyone is flying from the UK Norwegian air does pretty cheap flights got mine for £204 one way.

Im flying into New York and my future hubby is coming to meet me then we are flying to NC together :) 

Thanks!!! I will look this up! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
19 hours ago, ArgentinaTamara said:

So exciting! 

wohoo!! 

Hi Tamara!! so excited for you! I'm also waiting for my package 4 to arrive for my interview in Buenos Aires! let me know how you go and good luck! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

So after waiting what felt like forever my fiance had her interview in Jakarta yesterday. I felt like we have a solid case, we've been dating for 4 years, have spent 2 months together the last 3 years and traveled around SE Asia together. During the interview the guy kept asking her she knew 2 names neither of us know. I guess it was a trick question. Any way, at the end the interviewer he said our case is under further review  but asked for no additional documents or anything. Of course we were disappointed not to receive approval. I  stopped reading here a few months ago and we expected to receive approval at the interview. Now after reading here a bit i am wondering if this is more and more common?  Can anyone tell me if this more usual now?

Timeline
4 hours ago, Balilove said:

So after waiting what felt like forever my fiance had her interview in Jakarta yesterday. I felt like we have a solid case, we've been dating for 4 years, have spent 2 months together the last 3 years and traveled around SE Asia together. During the interview the guy kept asking her she knew 2 names neither of us know. I guess it was a trick question. Any way, at the end the interviewer he said our case is under further review  but asked for no additional documents or anything. Of course we were disappointed not to receive approval. I  stopped reading here a few months ago and we expected to receive approval at the interview. Now after reading here a bit i am wondering if this is more and more common?  Can anyone tell me if this more usual now?

My fiance had her interview two weeks ago (April 3rd), and we still have not received an approval.  I even emailed the Embassy and asked if they needed any additional information, but they replied that they did not need anything.  So we waiting again.  :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.