TBoneTX

July 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

820 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, JSCGPV said:

Hello to all VJ family members.  As most of you know I am in the Philippines right now enjoying time with my better half. :D

Anyway......., Yesterday, or well I should say the 27th in the Philippines was my Fiancees birthday. This is the first time we have been able to be together for a birthday, so we wanted to really celebrate with a nice dinner and some wine. After getting ready and waiting for a Grab (Uber) if your not sure what grab is, my email notification went off on my phone. So looking for something to do I checked my email, and the email I received was from USCIS,  it said there was a case status change. I quickly grabbed my laptop, logged in, and WOW!!!! It said our case was Approved on the 26th!! Honestly I couldn't think of a more perfect way to get an approval notice! Almost like a storybook notice. We are together, it's her birthday, we were all dressed up and leaving to celebrate. Needless to say we now had two reasons, and of course we over celebrated, if that's such a thing. he he

Just wanted to let everyone know and thanks for all the support. I'm glad I could help in the past with scans and answering questions and will continue to help in the future.

AHH So happy to hear this! Congratulations to you both - and what a fantastic birthday present!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

The Sydney embassy is full of liars and I hope they realize what terrible people they are.

That is all.  Just had to get that out.  Thanks for listening and enjoy your day!  (L)

Edited by Van & Tiger

event.png

3 hours ago, Van & Tiger said:

The Sydney embassy is full of liars and I hope they realize what terrible people they are.

That is all.  Just had to get that out.  Thanks for listening and enjoy your day!  (L)

WHAT?!?!?! Are you okay!?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

WHAT?!?!?! Are you okay!?

Yes, completely fine, thank you for asking.  Just furious.  I can't stand liars.

As I've said elsewhere in this thread, it's a lot easier to deal with sucky people when they just stop being so disingenuous about it.  Just own it!  Kinda like how we've all said of the USCIS, just admit that you're understaffed or completely apathetic/incompetent and that's why adjudicating a simple form takes eight months!  Enough of the blowing sunshine up our you know whats garbage.  We're all on to you.  And today I had my suspicions about the Sydney embassy confirmed, that they're just as apathetic or incompetent...and fake.

YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYBODY, SYDNEY!

Edited by Van & Tiger

event.png

5 minutes ago, Van & Tiger said:

Yes, completely fine, thank you for asking.  Just furious.  I can't stand liars.

As I've said elsewhere in this thread, it's a lot easier to deal with sucky people when they just stop being so disingenuous about it.  Just own it!  Kinda like how we've all said of the USCIS, just admit that you're understaffed or completely apathetic/incompetent and that's why adjudicating a simple form takes eight months!  Enough of the blowing sunshine up our you know whats garbage.  We're all on to you.  And today I had my suspicions about the Sydney embassy confirmed, that they're just as apathetic or incompetent...and fake.

YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYBODY, SYDNEY!

UGHH.

If you need to further vent, you know where to find me. :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
7 hours ago, L&S2017 said:

Hello July filers. 

Just trying to be prepared for interview. Fiancé sent affidavit and his divorce decree in the mail and they got lost. Has now sent photocopies. Read in different places this is OK and this is not OK? Our embassy is London. Also do I need his tax return? Can't see it anywhere but have also read other places that it is needed? 

Thanks for any help! 

Hi, they did ask for my fiances tax return which I had. 

19 hours ago, JSCGPV said:

Hello to all VJ family members.  As most of you know I am in the Philippines right now enjoying time with my better half. :D

Anyway......., Yesterday, or well I should say the 27th in the Philippines was my Fiancees birthday. This is the first time we have been able to be together for a birthday, so we wanted to really celebrate with a nice dinner and some wine. After getting ready and waiting for a Grab (Uber) if your not sure what grab is, my email notification went off on my phone. So looking for something to do I checked my email, and the email I received was from USCIS,  it said there was a case status change. I quickly grabbed my laptop, logged in, and WOW!!!! It said our case was Approved on the 26th!! Honestly I couldn't think of a more perfect way to get an approval notice! Almost like a storybook notice. We are together, it's her birthday, we were all dressed up and leaving to celebrate. Needless to say we now had two reasons, and of course we over celebrated, if that's such a thing. he he

Just wanted to let everyone know and thanks for all the support. I'm glad I could help in the past with scans and answering questions and will continue to help in the future.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.6bfc0a81bb24b9f8a16868ba4ebd1145.jpg

BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
21 hours ago, JSCGPV said:

Congratulations 🎊🍾🎈🎉 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
22 hours ago, JSCGPV said:

OH MY GOODNESSSSSSSSSS
Yes!! I am so happy for you!! Congratulations man!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 3/27/2018 at 3:37 PM, marinapoli said:

I'm so sorry you guys are still waiting, hopefully once you're approved you'll be able to schedule interviews and medicals pretty soon! Also hope you were able to talk to your congressperson to try and help you out, ours did, we just had to be persistent and call them and show up at their offices.

Over here it's now been 25 days since my NOA2 and I still can't schedule the interview, will probably have to book it for May, and passport is taking around 3 weeks to be ready in Brazil, by the time I immigrate it will be almost one year wow :o

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I talked with my representative, but before I did, I emailed over an inquiry on February 22nd. My rep spoke to their contact at USCIS and he told me to wait until April 22nd and if nothing happens to contact him again. So, I am waiting anxiously to hear anything. And if not, I am going to contact him again at the end of April. USPS Informed Delivery is definitely not my friend, and I detest checking the USCIS website, seeing if I have been approved. Just as every other day since July 24th, CASE WAS RECEIVED!!! Oh well, I am not the only one, but I wish for a miracle for all of us who are waiting and waiting... Good luck with booking the interview... 247 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!

Edited by TDT06

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, P&R2017 said:

Finally we received today the approval after our RFE from feb 26. It took exactly 15 days for them to approve...

I was expecting to be jumping of happiness , but I wait so long that it is kind of... Okey, thanks... and I hate that!.... Its like someone let you hungry for months and then decide to give you a piece of bread and expect you to be very very happy... any way...Maybe when I wake up tomorrow I will realize what just happen... 

I want to thank all the support that I got from you guys...❤️😎

CONGRATZZZ!!!!!!

That's how we felt. About five minutes of excitement, then we were like oh well..... moving on. I think if we weren't together and going to celebrate her birthday we might not have been excited at all. i Hate to say that, but I think after a while you just go numb to the whole process, good or bad. Honestly I get more excited reading about other couples approvals.

Edited by JSCGPV

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Congratulations to everyone approved.

We are still waiting for ours.  NOA1 July 31st.

We got an RFE and they recieved and acknowedged 21st March

Just waiting waiting waiting.

I have everything ready for medical and interview. Just need our approval.

So just an update if you are still monitoring peoples progress

20 minutes ago, Sam&Steph said:

Congratulations to everyone approved.

We are still waiting for ours.  NOA1 July 31st.

We got an RFE and they recieved and acknowedged 21st March

Just waiting waiting waiting.

I have everything ready for medical and interview. Just need our approval.

So just an update if you are still monitoring peoples progress

I’m still waiting, july 17th... 😔

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.