TBoneTX

July 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

820 posts in this topic

Hi guys. I’ve booked my medical for April and interview in may in London! Just a question, I went to see my GP (doctor) for something else and I told him about my plans to move and how I need a vaccination record. All he did was print my vaccination record from his computer and handed it to me. Is this sufficient for the medical or do I need a more official looking document or card? Thanks! 

9 hours ago, Jaquelly said:

Hi guys!

We are approved! Andy said the interview was painless. He should have his stuff in two weeks. :)

CONGRATS! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

03/01/2019 - USCIS Chicago lockbox received case  for AOS/EAD/AP

03/21/2019 - NOA1 received hard copy via post (Notice date 03/14/2019)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Tea_pgtips said:

Hi guys. I’ve booked my medical for April and interview in may in London! Just a question, I went to see my GP (doctor) for something else and I told him about my plans to move and how I need a vaccination record. All he did was print my vaccination record from his computer and handed it to me. Is this sufficient for the medical or do I need a more official looking document or card? Thanks! 

CONGRATS! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

Hi, it depends on if your vaccinations as a baby were written on a card or were done at the GP. I had it on a card and I took that with me, they looked at it and recorded the ones ive had. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, NoProblem said:

Guess what, the case is Approved!!

I checked status this morning and it was 'received'.  I just checked now and it says the beautiful word 'Approved'

No REF! 
This process does tests our patience :)

mubarak hu bht bht ... :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Faisal1 said:

mubarak hu bht bht ... :) 

Thank you.  I hope yours will deliver soon.  

Having this pushed through Senators office may have helped for me, besides of course prayers.

07/27/17 - K1 packet sent at the end of day.

07/31/17 - NOA1

03/22/18 - NOA2

08/28/18 - expected date for medical completion - Sputum test was needed

09/22/18 - anticipated interview date

@JSCGPV - How are you, brother? Any news? Have you tried making a new account from the new USCIS website? It seems like they are updating cases there. 

Edited by NICK & PAULA

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Another week has passed and NOTHING!!! Incredible that so many have received NOA2, NVC Case Numbers etc... Just wish I was in the same boat as everyone else! I remember when July was "HOT" and everyone was so hyped to get their fiance here. Is there anyone still waiting for their NOA2, checking in here? Just wanted to see how you all are holding up? Well have a great and lonely weekend for those who haven't received ANYTHING! 

26 minutes ago, TDT06 said:

Another week has passed and NOTHING!!! Incredible that so many have received NOA2, NVC Case Numbers etc... Just wish I was in the same boat as everyone else! I remember when July was "HOT" and everyone was so hyped to get their fiance here. Is there anyone still waiting for their NOA2, checking in here? Just wanted to see how you all are holding up? Well have a great and lonely weekend for those who haven't received ANYTHING! 

July 17th... still waiting. My fiancé  called yesterday and asked to talk with Tier 2 and the girl told him that they have not  touched our case yet, that we waited 45 more days

17 hours ago, NoProblem said:

Guess what, the case is Approved!!

I checked status this morning and it was 'received'.  I just checked now and it says the beautiful word 'Approved'

No REF! 
This process does tests our patience :)

Congrats!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Isabella3 said:

July 17th... still waiting. My fiancé  called yesterday and asked to talk with Tier 2 and the girl told him that they have not  touched our case yet, that we waited 45 more days

Congrats!!!

This process is RIDICULOUS!!!! Good Luck and I hope we receive our NOA2 in the next couple of DAYS!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Isabella3 said:

You spoke about inquiry through congress person, did you send in an inquiry either through your congress person or through your senators office?
It looks like they provide more information about cases to them then they do to us.

07/27/17 - K1 packet sent at the end of day.

07/31/17 - NOA1

03/22/18 - NOA2

08/28/18 - expected date for medical completion - Sputum test was needed

09/22/18 - anticipated interview date

Hi all just letting you know we have received our NOA2 in the mail!!! :)

approved 03/21/18

@Naes if you want to update my status change.

just a quick question, once i receive the visa is and i am in the states, how long on average would it take before i can start legally working? i know they say 3 months but i have heard cases taking 8 months!? is that a possibility? even if i submit correct paper work once i arrive? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 3/22/2018 at 12:11 AM, Brandy823 said:

Thanks!! We have already sent out an online inquiry but we will also try to call them too! My fiance asks me to have more patience hahahaha. Good things come to those who wait I guess :) 

I don’t recommend doing an inquiry for others this far in. My NAO1 was July 5th. I submitted an inquiry when I called late feb for the first time just to see if they had any more info than available online. They submitted an inquiry. My app was already at the London embassy with a NVC number. They sent t ALL THE WAY BACK to the USCIS... this is absolutely ridiculous but it also accounts for how disorganized hey are as they couldn’t just say or account for my app already being at the NVC... now I have to wait for it to get back to USCIS and then be picked up for review and then sent ALL THE WAY BACK to London. 😩😡😒

DA1E3BCE-2CB9-46B5-BBCA-0978D368D9B6.jpeg

Timeline
10 hours ago, NICK & PAULA said:

@JSCGPV - How are you, brother? Any news? Have you tried making a new account from the new USCIS website? It seems like they are updating cases there. 

how to made a new account? you mean on other name?

Timeline
4 hours ago, TDT06 said:

i am waiting and some others too

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.