TBoneTX

July 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

820 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

OK just to give everyone hope ........ my approved petition only took 12 days to get to the NVC from the CSC !!!

approved 3/3/18 and NVC got it 3/15/18

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate : Manila, Philippines
I-129F Sent : 2017-05-29
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-05-30
I-129F RFE(s) : 2017-12-27  
RFE Reply(s) : 2018-01-27
I-129F NOA2 : 2018-03-03
NVC Received : 2018-03-15 :jest:
Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned :2018-03-19  
NVC Left :2018-03-21  
Consulate Received :2018-03-25  
Packet 3 Received :  
Packet 3 Sent :  
Packet 4 Received :  
Interview Date :2018-05-23        
Interview Result :approved 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Irishdoherty said:

OK just to give everyone hope ........ my approved petition only took 12 days to get to the NVC from the CSC !!!

approved 3/3/18 and NVC got it 3/15/18

Omg my NOA2 was one day earlier than yours, I'm ringing NVC again to see if they received my file lol

Did you ring them and they told you they got it? Any info is helpful, thankss 

edit: rang them again and nothing :wacko:

Edited by marinapoli
add

32 minutes ago, marinapoli said:

Omg my NOA2 was one day earlier than yours, I'm ringing NVC again to see if they received my file lol

Did you ring them and they told you they got it? Any info is helpful, thankss 

edit: rang them again and nothing :wacko:

Call after 6 NVC time. I know I'm a broken record, but after 6pm they usually have all of the mail sorted. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

Call after 6 NVC time. I know I'm a broken record, but after 6pm they usually have all of the mail sorted. 

lol... any good news ?

Timeline
2 hours ago, NoProblem said:

I send in/faxed an inquiry form to my area US Senators office on Feb. 28.  On March 05 I had a call from the office that my case is assigned to an adjudicator and I should hear something in a weeks time frame.  Today I called the senators office and the person assigned to my case will call CSC again and update me this afternoon.  Lets see how this goes.

ALLAH kare ap k bi  or mujhe bi kuch acha or good mil jaye ..main na bi senator or congressman lagaya hai case pa.. trump or uscis dono bht gandu hai 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

ALLAH kare ap k bi  or mujhe bi kuch acha or good mil jaye ..main na bi senator or congressman lagaya hai case pa.. trump or uscis dono bht gandu hai 

Do your efforts well but in the end leave it all to the creator to get things going.  In everything there is good, even in waiting :)

07/27/17 - K1 packet sent at the end of day.

07/31/17 - NOA1

03/22/18 - NOA2

08/28/18 - expected date for medical completion - Sputum test was needed

09/22/18 - anticipated interview date

Timeline
2 minutes ago, NoProblem said:

Do your efforts well but in the end leave it all to the creator to get things going.  In everything there is good, even in waiting :)

yes you are right but its unfair that people who filled after us got visa.. and we are still waiting for approval...

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jaquelly said:

Medical is in 9 days. :) We picked a date and will start ordering things once he's got the visa in hand. 

I am hoping you hear something soon. :(

i hope but i dont think they will give me response soon.. they will take at least next 45 days.. this is so  frustrating 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

yes you are right but its unfair that people who filled after us got visa.. and we are still waiting for approval...

We never know what is fair and what is good for us.  Many here got their visas so quickly and then ended up separating.  My point it, do your best effort and then enjoy the ride, dont feel distressed since distress will harm no one except you.

07/27/17 - K1 packet sent at the end of day.

07/31/17 - NOA1

03/22/18 - NOA2

08/28/18 - expected date for medical completion - Sputum test was needed

09/22/18 - anticipated interview date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jaquelly said:

Thanks!! But I’ve been ringing from my work cause it’s an international call and I’m not there after 6pm.. (who stays late when they’ve handed their notice, right? Lol) so I just hope they got their mail sorted and I’ll know in the next day, maybe tomorrow! 

2 hours ago, Jaquelly said:

Medical is in 9 days. :) We picked a date and will start ordering things once he's got the visa in hand. 

I am hoping you hear something soon. :(

Good luck!! 

3 minutes ago, marinapoli said:

Thanks!! But I’ve been ringing from my work cause it’s an international call and I’m not there after 6pm.. (who stays late when they’ve handed their notice, right? Lol) so I just hope they got their mail sorted and I’ll know in the next day, maybe tomorrow! 

Good luck!! 

Good luck to you as well!

I know that I seem insensitive lately. I'm just a little burnt out. It's almost a year since I've been going through all of this. I'm infuriated that May/June/July filers are still waiting. It's gonna happen. Then you can panic about your wedding with me!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 3/14/2018 at 3:23 PM, Justmel said:

I think this thread got quiet faster because our wait times weren't as long as June. I don't know about anyone else but I felt awkward posting here after I got my noa2 because of the people still waiting, I felt bad moving on when there were people waiting longer than me so I switched over to a noa2 thread.

I’m still waiting... 255 days 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, CheriandRichard said:

I’m still waiting... 255 days 

I'm with ya, but a few less days 234 here. And in the mean time............. :clock:

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.