TBoneTX

July 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

820 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Kat&Joel said:

Okay. Update time. We are waiting for my fiance's visa to arrive in the mail. My resignation date at work is pushed to Wednesday this week. I am more nervous about resigning than my fiance was at the interview. I have never been so freaked out about resigning in my life. Grant me the serenity mates. I am going to obsess over these forums again as a coping mechanism. I got my eye on the waiting July peeps and a special wait for @Naes' approval!!!

Ours says "Issued" on the CEAC tracker. Now I am worried I will miss the courier :( 

Why is it so scary to resign at your work? 

Also for you: 

giphy-downsized (2).gif

Edited by BVGApeach

Mailed I-129F from Romania: 06/29/2017 

NOA1: 07/17/2017

NOA2: 02/03/2018 (paper) ; 02/05/2018 (updated online) 

NVC RECEIVED: 02/15/2018 

NVC CASE # ASSIGNED: 02/20/2018

REC'D AT EMBASSY: 02/21/2018

MEDICAL: 02/26/2018

INTERVIEW: 03/07/2018 (APPROVED!)

VISA ON HAND: 03/12/2018

POE (BOSTON): 04/18/2018

MARRIED: 04/26/2018 

AOS MAILED: 05/11/2018

NOA1: 05/14/2018

BIOMETRICS: 06/15/2018

EAD/AP APPROVED: 12/14/2018

INTERVIEW: 04/04/2019 - Approved! :D

So we got the rfe on 9th Feb. Took us 1 week after we got RFE on notice on USCIS page to get the letter from them. After that took me 3 days and I mailed them what they asked for and my mail took 2 weeks to arrive to the US to my fiances place and he posted them to USCIS and they arrived there acording to usps tracer on 7th march. So now we just waiting for them to anwser. Praying they anwser us soon with good news.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey 👋 everyone 

Does somebody knows what is the best time to call congressperson ??? 

We already called uscis 2 times , still no response!!!!! 

Is this the best way to make updates about our case??? 

Thanks 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Shav said:

Hey 👋 everyone 

Does somebody knows what is the best time to call congressperson ??? 

We already called uscis 2 times , still no response!!!!! 

Is this the best way to make updates about our case??? 

Thanks 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️

Call their office but its better to visit office and then fill the form i fill the form and fax them ..its better .. also get congressperson and senator both can do 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I sent in a service request for my case being outside of normal processing time on Feb. 20, 2018.  I received a response on March 05 that its not outside of the normal processing time and also that my mailing address was incorrect.

My mailing address is indeed correct and I am outside of the normal processing time.  So I called again today to confirm this.  Tier 2 officer Chen called (very humble) and confirmed that I was outside of the normal processing time.  He also confirmed my address to be correct.  I was told that my application may adjudicate at any time now.

My service request was reactivated and I should hear back within 21 days.

I also asked if there are any issues or security checks pending and I was told that that everything looks normal and no security checks are pending.

This is just an update.  I am back in the waiting game.

07/27/17 - K1 packet sent at the end of day.

07/31/17 - NOA1

03/22/18 - NOA2

08/28/18 - expected date for medical completion - Sputum test was needed

09/22/18 - anticipated interview date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
17 hours ago, Kat&Joel said:

Okay. Update time. We are waiting for my fiance's visa to arrive in the mail. My resignation date at work is pushed to Wednesday this week. I am more nervous about resigning than my fiance was at the interview. I have never been so freaked out about resigning in my life. Grant me the serenity mates. I am going to obsess over these forums again as a coping mechanism. I got my eye on the waiting July peeps and a special wait for @Naes' approval!!!

You’ll be fine, enjoy your “vacay” and In a few months, you can get a new job and start fresh! I personally want to become an instagrammer during my time not working lol 

Timeline
6 hours ago, NoProblem said:

I sent in a service request for my case being outside of normal processing time on Feb. 20, 2018.  I received a response on March 05 that its not outside of the normal processing time and also that my mailing address was incorrect.

My mailing address is indeed correct and I am outside of the normal processing time.  So I called again today to confirm this.  Tier 2 officer Chen called (very humble) and confirmed that I was outside of the normal processing time.  He also confirmed my address to be correct.  I was told that my application may adjudicate at any time now.

I also asked if there are any issues or security checks pending and I was told that that everything looks normal and no security checks are pending.

yaar ya saley gandu k bachay hain .

Timeline
6 hours ago, NoProblem said:

mera bi case delay hai wo bi security check ki waja sa  trump gandu udhar gand de rha hai leken inshaALLAH humhain mil jaye ga 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.